HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement

Go down 
+2
Capsha
Zariel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  Empty
PostSubject: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:44 am

i am searching for a rieki level 3 master for a level 3 attunement if you are wiiling to do an attunement i am willing to learn.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:35 am

I'd suggest going to a proper Reiki master in real life and not doing this sort of thing over the internet. Anyone could be doing anything to you! When it comes to things like this, seek out someone local or not too distant. Apart from anything, many people find it difficult to properly send energy over a great distance. Better to be safe than sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:27 pm

As a Reiki Master myself I would back everything that Capsha has said.......... if you wish to learn Reiki and go through the attunements to become a practitioner, search for a Master close to where you live, or at least within a decent travelling distance. The Reiki energy can be channelled over geographical distance, but that is not the same as receiving the attunements.... they really should be done directly between the student and Master i.e. within the same room.

I would also add that some will offer all of the attunements, for Reiki Level 1, 2 and 3 within a very short period of time. Personally speaking and within the teachings of my Reiki lineage I would suggest that you do not even consider them. Reiki is like any other process....... it takes time and practice to become better at the process of being able to offer Reiki not only to yourself but also to others. Reiki is a journey, one that is best walked slowly, rather than jumping to the end and expecting there to be a destination, as these 'dynamic short courses' supposedly offer.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

Agreed. The body (all levels of it) need time to adjust and integrate.
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 am

The only problem with that is there is no one around to do an attunement , I live in the bible belt and all the pagans and witches and etc are moving north my family is the only practicing family out here the rest are gone.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Zariel wrote:
The only problem with that is there is no one around to do an attunement , I live in the bible belt and all the pagans and witches and etc are moving north my family is the only practicing family out here the rest are gone.

But you don't need to be a pagan or witch to practice Reiki.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 am

For a level 3 rieki you need the attunement, Im only level 2 rieki practioner.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 am

Not sure if this will help you Zariel but I see a man with dark hair that may approach you in time to help you advance to the next level

Not saying that this is definite but it is a possible solution...so just in case be on the look out for this gentleman...his is in his mid 30's...possibly early 40's

Not written in stone but is possible...it was just a quick vision that hit me while reading your post

Good luck

Gabe

Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm

thanks any help is good right about now
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm

To go through with the level 3 Reiki attunement and training you do need to see and work with a Reiki Master, but this can only be done when you are physically together. Is it not possible for you to find one that offers the attunements just outside of the area where you live, so that you can travel there and back in a day?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:35 pm

I am going to have to wait on the attunement as much as it discourages me, im not going to give up seeking a master for rieki thank you everyone.blessed be to you all brothers and sisters
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

I finally found my rieki attunement and I got level 4 grandmaster, I'm going to learn hypnotic therapy and another kind of reiki to further grow my skills.
Back to top Go down
Madhavi

Madhavi

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 am

Awesome for you! I have reiki 1st. Ive been told to take it seriously and keep progressing. Have not practiced much. Lately also hypno therapy and past life therapy is soooooo interesting to me.
O well, i thought i just share the enthusiasm! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:15 pm

would you like some help with some hynotherapy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement    i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement  Empty

Back to top Go down

i am looking for a rieki master for an attunement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: Brother & Sister Kin-
Jump to: