HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a dream i don't understand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

a dream i don't understand  Empty
PostSubject: a dream i don't understand    a dream i don't understand  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:41 am

this is a dream that felt more real than anything i have ever had, in a dream I had there was this woman stalking me with a knife, but she was disfigured and looked like stretched out skin, finally after running for a long time i asked her to stop following me and she said she said she was sent to kill me and stop me from doing the ritual. finally I ended up in this open lot where a house was being built, I said to her look im going to give you one last warning before you do something you don't want to do, the wicked woman took the kinfe and cut me on my arm.

i told the woman that was your last mistake you will ever make and for some reason i made a blood circle with the blood bleeding from my arm and started chanting some words that made me feel safe and protected, as i was chanting these words the woman was trying to stop me from doing whatever i was doing.suddenly I felt as if i was flying in the sky and i was floating I had wings and armor i was thinking this is freaking crazy.
then the woman who cut me attacked me again but as she did she shifted into this giant worm as it was charging at me i held out my hand and called lightning to strike on my command, i looked over to my right hand and there was a lightning bolt in my hand and i thru it and it struck the worm. As it fell to the ground the worm shifted back into a woman and i walked up to her called another bolt of lighting bolt and told her you should have left me alone now im going to kill you and take your power for my own and i thru the bolt at her, i felt her power enter me then i woke up in a cold sweat like i was working out. I still dont know what this dream means or what im supposed to think about it alittle help would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

a dream i don't understand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a dream i don't understand    a dream i don't understand  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:34 am

That's an intense dream Zariel. What do you think it means? A lot of the time the people who can decipher dreams the most accurately are us, ourselves. Do you keep a dream journal? You might want to start recording your dreams and visions and see if themes develop - if you don't know what it means, maybe there's a clue elsewhere in the dreams you've had.
Back to top Go down

a dream i don't understand
Page 1 of 1