HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azra'el

Go down 
+6
Ashtart
Ari'el
Meti'ne
Capsha
Uzziel
Nazra
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:26 am

Hi to everyone Cool As I said before I knew Azra'el very well, he was one of my closest friends.

I recall him having long dark hair and violet/blue eyes and dark wings, very mysterious and intense. He was very stealthy when it came to fighting and like I mentioned in a previous post he was not one you would want to piss off, he was quick and he was deadly

He and I had a bit of a falling out over his relationship with Ash and I was present when he died, but as memory serves I was not the one who took his life, there were a few in the woods when this event took place and that part is still a bit foggy to me

I do hope to finally reconcile things with him one day, I do miss his sick, dry humor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazra

Nazra

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am

Gabri'el I think that when I was completely calm my eyes were more blue than violet and, let's say when I was angry they were more violet than blue. With wings it's a bit different. I can't say how it used to be but now they are normally very dark blue and when they get purple shades it's a sign that my energy isn't completely ok.

When it comes to my death I don't remember anything yet.

However I do remember death of someone else, quite close to me too. As usual I remember situation and feelings but not the people involved so it might be a bit vague for others. I have wrote it down so I will find it and post when I get home.

Nazra
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Ashtart wrote:
The Sidhe had reason not to trust the Shadow, and vice versa. There were a series of wars between them that ended only when it was determined that the two were at a total stalemate and would only kill everything if they kept fighting.
Oh. I didn't realize the Shadow and the Sidhe had been fighting eachother. Any idea what the wars were about?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I don't :\
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 pm

The fact that they had been in war against each other does make sense considering the hostility the Sidhe had originally shown the Shadow. And honestly, considering the circumstances, I don't blame them for having felt that way.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 pm

I will admit we were an arrogant race and I do remember a certain Sidhe warrior that was not very fond of us, he was big and his eyes were an odd dark color, it's hard to explain but I do know that he did not like us being anywhere near Ash

I recall Azra'el mentioning something to the effect of trying to get on this warrior's good side because he didn't want to have to fight him

One memory that has become much clearer is a few of us Shadow and a few Sidhe were seated around a bonfire and Ash was scrying into a very big cauldron and she seemed very focused and I'm not sure what she saw but whatever it was it made her jump away from the cauldron and she quickly ran off after that
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 am

That scene has gradually become more clear to me now. Shuzari is really really familiar. It makes sense that the Keepers would have lived with the Sidhe...

I haven't asked before, but what exactly are Keepers? ... To me I envision them sort of being a cross between the Sidhe, the Shadow and the Gods... connected to natural processes and bound to the nature of those process like fae and Sidhe, keepers of order with duties like the Shadow, and sort of autonomous like the Gods. ...? If that's true then your function probably wasn't too far from that of the Sidhe. The Sidhe were and are Earthkeepers in their own right, and help manage fae and the energy of the planet. So these two groups were probably on the same "team." Unlike, in my recall, the Shadow who seemed to want to control the "Flow" and that pissed us off initially and probably lead to a few wars.

I should mention that I take great offense at being compared to a hissing cat Mad Mad Mad especially by someone who took the name of the one I remember most fondly

But I do feel this more clearly now, and can even remember being pissed at them. "Maate re'KEEter met golim! Nak'riim de noh Da'an neaat!" is a loose transliteration of the things I was shouting. I think it translates to "You least of ALL are welcome here!! The Shadow are defilers of the Earth!" Once Shuzari came out and mediated I relented but I was still fuming and I think baring my teeth at them from time to time.... old grudges die hard?

I can remember the rock-throwing thing. ...It's kind of funny because for all of our beauty and grace we're also incredibly violent and primal. That room was sort of all fuming and some of us were ready to reignite old memories by tearing into some flesh with our teeth. ...No offense. I see someone dressed so gracefully in an off-white color suddenly throwing that jagged rock and just as fast Shuzari's hand must have caught it. I wasn't really looking at him, but the rock didn't meet its intended victim and by the time I looked it seemed that it had happened too fast for me to catch. I remember there was food and talk, but I was too angry to listen to what was said. Then the guests left (...all of this is just pouring while I write o_o...) and the room sort of simmered over into a barely-managed war with words "How could you let them in? We are sworn to kill any who trespass into our lands! They are oathbreakers and I want to kill them!" and so on from lots of the people in the room. Then the head of the place sort of silenced us all with her hand and said some words that... when she spoke made sense but when we thought about it later only confused and agitated us more. Hahaha...

The scrying thing I don't remember yet. It seems familiar.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Oddly enough, Ash, that's a pretty good description of what Keepers are; better than anything I could come up with. I've always had this inkling that we were beings that in terms of abilities, power, and responsibility were simultaneously above, at the same level as, and below the Gods. Well, to be fully truthful, I used to think that we were "above" the Gods, but that never sounded QUITE right to me; the former now seems to make much more sense to me.

An alliance between the Keepers and the Sidhe definitely... feels right. It's like we've held that alliance for many countless generations, especially because we have a similar "purpose" and more or less the same goals in mind.

I've personally always found Shuzari to cast a very regal figure, not unlike that of a warrior-king (but that's probably just my opinion ^^"). His fair hair the hue of golden wheat with the occasional chocolate strand interspersed, skin a medium-brown, not unlike the color of rich caramel, his eyes shining like the finest jade, his loose clothing a medium oceanic blue held closed at a very low part of his waist, a bit above his hips, with a night black cloth belt, most of his torso exposed to the air... And his form and stance was often very warrior-like or even befitting that of a leader...

Sorry. Got a bit lost in my memories. *^^*

I think at some point, during the mediating phase—I think it was when you were all going inside for that feast—Shuzari swept another glance over most of the Sidhe to warn them to behave, at least while their guests were still at dinner, and murmured quietly enough for eavesdropperes to not be able to hear, but loudly enough for the intended audience to catch it, after all the Shadow had gone inside, "Behavior such as that displayed earlier will not be tolerated while we are hosting our guests."

... Which was meant to imply that he didn't really care what was said or how they acted AFTER the Shadow had left; he very well knew that they weren't very fond of the Shadow, and wanted to give them that chance to vent and express how they felt on the matter (it was only fair), but as long as the Shadow were there, doggone it, they were going to be good hosts as far as Shuzari was concerned! XD But as you could tell, Ash, they obviously took Shuzari's hint after the meal was over.

In any case, it's interesting how more and more pieces are being added to the puzzle and how they're being put into place. And I apologize if I'm getting annoying at this point, but to see that someone else finds Shuzari to be such a familiar figure is VERY exciting for me! x3

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:13 pm

It's neat seeing this story from the Sidhe's perspective.

Ash, it's interesting what you said about Shadow trying to control the "flow". Humans, at least nowadays, are like that too. Through my awakening I've noticed a lot of similarities between Shadow and humans, such as their political and militaristic hierarchy, and the need to control things. It's unclear to me who rubbed off on who, most likely the humans learned those characteristics from the Shadow. It makes me uncomfortable, because it is aspecs such as those that I quite dislike about humanity.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Zionis

Zionis

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:59 am

Ari'el wrote:
It's neat seeing this story from the Sidhe's perspective.

Ash, it's interesting what you said about Shadow trying to control the "flow". Humans, at least nowadays, are like that too. Through my awakening I've noticed a lot of similarities between Shadow and humans, such as their political and militaristic hierarchy, and the need to control things. It's unclear to me who rubbed off on who, most likely the humans learned those characteristics from the Shadow. It makes me uncomfortable, because it is aspecs such as those that I quite dislike about humanity.

I think it was due to humans actually being taught by angels (and possibly other races) giving them the tools they ended up developing the need to control from the ones that taught them. Kind of like how a baby learns from those around them as they grow up.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:53 pm

That's exactly it. Humanity were children. The angels started to teach us all these amazing things, then suddenly it was all pulled away. I'm not trying to shirk the responsibility here, but humanity was handed a lighted torch, then punished for burning the house down.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
That's exactly it. Humanity were children. The angels started to teach us all these amazing things, then suddenly it was all pulled away. I'm not trying to shirk the responsibility here, but humanity was handed a lighted torch, then punished for burning the house down.

Exactly, speaking to a few beings that dislike humans for it but my gut always tells me it's not their fault, but ours...though what was taught to them was or a good reason, just we weren't able to really guide them if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:43 am

Zadki'el wrote:
Ishtahar wrote:

Exactly, speaking to a few beings that dislike humans for it but my gut always tells me it's not their fault, but ours...though what was taught to them was or a good reason, just we weren't able to really guide them if I'm not mistaken.

I feel like what I'm about to say is going to be really biased from my past life's opinions. Bear with me.

Humanity, I feel, wasn't ready. I feel like humanity (as a whole) still isn't ready. They are brash, naïve, selfish, and just childish. Sure, currently we are all human, and that's just fine. It's for a reason. Perhaps to educate us about life on the other side of the fence. But I just have this strange cynicism towards humanity as a whole.

Damn, this sounded kind of arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azra'el - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azra'el   Azra'el - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azra'el
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: