HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things Empty
PostSubject: Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things   Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:52 pm

I can't remember the first part of the dream all that well. It's not relevant anyway.

The second and final part of the dream is what's relevant.

At first I was laying down on the floor with my mom (for whatever reason and talking with her—I felt like I had just woken up—about why we hadn't gambled when we went to the Bahamas for the second time (which, in real life, we hadn't, nor did we ever make plans to go there a second time). My mother told me that we hadn't been able to go to the Bahamas again because the government cut off our funding (I was like "lolwut???" when I woke up, because we don't get govenrment funding, plus the government has nothing to do with our vacations).

So in the dream I was dissapointed and stuff, and my mother goes on to say that Albert Einstein (yes, Albert Eistein, who has been dead for decades, but apparently was brought back to life in my dream) had given us his support. So we go into my mom's car (again, for whatever reason), and I start babbling about how awesome it is that the man who was/is considered the world's greatest genius of all time actually gave us his support in this matter (just ignore how odd it is that the greatest genius man has ever known had in this dream given us his support in such a trivial matter... XD), and I kept on for a short while because I wanted my mom to realize how oddly awesome that was.

My mom goes on to tell me that Einstein is suffering from schizophrenia, something I can't remember, and some form of pedophilia (the word sounded very similar to "pedophilia" and it's what I thought she said at first) in which he had a sexual attraction SPECIFICALLY to children who were BATHING. Then I was like, "Wow. Really?" She confirmed it with either a noise or a nod (I can't remember which).

Then as we were driving (in circles around our block, if I may add; over and over and over again), I noticed that the sky was turning red. Not a sunset red, mind you; it was an UNNATURAL red, very ominous and reminiscent of something that would make you think of the Apocalypse. So I asked my mother if she noticed that the sky was turning red. She said yes, but seemed very unconcerned...

The sky turned a darker and darker blood red, and I muttered aloud that maybe THIS was the beginnig of the "end times" that we've all been feeling is going to happen and talking about. Then the background, even the inside of the car began to fill with a dense, blood-red mist. I could see nothing but the red; and neither could my mom, so she crashed the car into something since she couldn't tell where she was going, and in preperation for the crash (and thinking I would die), I closed my eyes and kept them closed even when the car crashed. The car crashed three seperate times. It would crash, then I would have a few moments where I thought I was dying, but as soon as it happened, she was driving again. Then the sky stayed red and the mist would fill the car again. And it happened AGAIN to equal three times.

After the last time, it felt like there was a shard of glass in my left lower arm. When I realized that I was alive and that my mom had opened the car door, I got out of the car to go inside the house with her. As I waited for my mom to unlock the door, I noticed a car that had an unusual feel to it pull up and park in front of my mom's car. So my mom unlocked the first door of three, and as I waited for her to unlock the second door, the first door (which would normally shut on its own) stayed open, and I saw eight shadows swiftly pass into the house quickly along the wall.

Somehow, I knew that the first seven shadows were the other Keepers and that the eighth shadow was my true form, so I was neither worried nor scared. After my mom unlocked both of the other two doors, I went inside the house. I apparently chose THAT moment to look at my iPhone, which had this odd screen which was apparently to choose my passcode to unlock it. Something possessed me to ask my mother what the year was, and boy was I in for a shock...

She said something like "72,327". My jaw just DROPPED. Dumbfoundedly, I said that that meant that at least 70,000 years had passed. My mom was no longer there. So I messed around with my iPhone a bit before walking into the kitchen. From one of the rooms that was located in the kitchen, Nuruun (one of the two Firekeepers) suddenly burst out saying something like, quite humorously if I may add, "Look at this floor! I don't want you painting there anymore!" (he was talking about the inside of the room he just came out. At first I thought he was talking to me, but it seems more to me now as though he was talking to his sister) and stormed away. I has fallen on my ass I was so startled and I was just trying not to have a heart attack. So his sister and twin, Niriia (the other Firekeeper) calmly walks out of the same room and smiles softly while saying something like, "Don't mind him. He's just irritable." before she walked away after him. So I finally stood up, and though I felt the presence of the other five Keepers in the room, I heard Shuzari say my name to get my attention, and I was only able to really notice him (though I could sense the remaining Keepers in the room). I ran to him and literally jumped into his arms, and though we didn't actually have sex, we did kiss and fool around a bit otherwise.

It was at some point during our fooling around that I actually woke up... ^^"

Now, the REALLY weird thing about the dream is that EVERYTHING—the house, both inside and out, the neighborhood as we drove around, literally everything—looked as it did in real life... It felt SO REAL... I didn't even KNOW it was a dream until I woke up...

Also, ever since I woke up this morning, well... I've been able to contact and speak with the other Keepers for a time now, but ever since I woke up this morning, when I contact them, the connection feels... deeper, closer, like I can hear them more clearly... More like I'm almost hearing them with my actual ears as opposed to purely mentally. It's even CLEARER when I communicate to them with my eyes closed.

Any thoughts/ideas about the dream, guys?

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things   Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Crazy dream. Sometimes the subconcious just needs to let of steam.

The last time I knew of a red sky was in a battle, the same battle that killed me. I don't remember it very well but I do remember that unnatural, red sky.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things   Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Red often marks a threshold. Maybe you crossed one to get closer to your true self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things   Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Red Sky, the Other Keepers, and Other Odd and Unusual Things
Page 1 of 1