HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my past life as linda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

my past life as linda  Empty
PostSubject: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 am

I discovered a past life i had that was in the 1800s in london. I was a female named linda i didnt have a last name and i didnt have a past because i was taken off the streets and taught to hunt beings that werent natural. I was about 5"4 with short black hair and a strong face bright blue eyes and a very strong will to survive and do what was needed to be done regardless of the cost needed. I had 3 dogs with me named Asedos, Aledos, Akedos they were my companions and my hunting dogs. I was called by the poeple that trained me a hunter because of my training I was not known by many and I had to remain invisible by city standards. The teachers over me said I had a gift of taking the gifts and powers of the things I hunted, thats why they sent me out to hunt these things because i had the ability to track like no other hunter and yet they always let me know that if i ever went off my leech i would be the first one to be put down like a dog. I remember being lonely all the time because of my gifts eventually everyone found out who I was and ran because I had to hunt and kill them without mercy or i would be hunted. I died at the age of 53 of old age leaving 2 kids behind to hunt after my was gone they took my place and did twice as better as i did. I am grateful i was able to share this memory of a lifetime with everyone thank you
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Hm pretty interesting past life! What sort of non-natural beings did you hunt?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

i hunted beings of power any and all
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:24 pm

What part of London was this? I was around London at that time as you probably know. Linda was an unusual name for someone of that time. Where did the names from your dogs come from? It's unusual that someone taken off the streets would be fit enough mentally, physically and emotionally. Living on the streets of London wasn't a good place to be...

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 pm

i lived all over london living where I can moving and going all over, and they gave me a name. the names where action words for rip tear and break. The only reason they chose me off the streets was because i chose to survive and live and refuse to give up living.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Zariel wrote:
i lived all over london living where I can moving and going all over, and they gave me a name. the names where action words for rip tear and break. The only reason they chose me off the streets was because i chose to survive and live and refuse to give up living.

Ah, I see

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my past life as linda    my past life as linda  Empty

Back to top Go down

my past life as linda
Page 1 of 1