HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

I have a message  Empty
PostSubject: I have a message    I have a message  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 pm

My name is Zariel alot of you know me as angel inside the host's body but i have a message to deliver to that if you are willing to listen to me coming from the divine to you. Under the authority the council of 13 i am to ask all of those who are fallen or angelic human to rise and deliver thier message they carry with them before the time comes and you shall be redeemed. my message goes as this humanity in a time of change and depending on whichever route the fallen take depends on humanity' survival save it or watch it burn its your choice but the grand awakening has begun and its up to you to act now as you were tasked along time ago as an incarnated angel to do you duty you were given.
i can see that if you are confused as to who i am, this may jog some of your memories i am of the house of death of the 7th placing below azrael I am Zariel the destroyer rank seraphim and i bring a message of peace or war depending on how you want to take it but that above is my message i want to deliver that when my time is come and it is my time to go back to paradise i shall take the host with me as my sworn brother and we shall be one body and soul.
Odin has commanded me to take this one home because of the suffering hat has befallen him and i shall do that as the keeper of the gate of thransquiliance i authorize its use to those who would seek to return home to ask for their duties if ther duties are not known.To those who seek to understand why i am speaking this way i was told too by the council upon my descent to earth my host is aslpped and i ask you to respect him as i speak thru him for why he is asleep,
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

I have a message  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a message    I have a message  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 am

Thank you.

I can't speak for anyone else, although i'm aware that many people are aware of the need to do something, but i know i need to do something but i'm directionless. i don't know what to do. that's why we started this forum and our site because we know there's a need for action but we don't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

I have a message  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a message    I have a message  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Friends.Enemies.Associates.Aquaintances. Otherkin..
Heed my words.

RISE AND RISE AGAIN TILL LAMBS BECOME LIONS

you must not be lambs and sheeple for as such you are the prey of wolves.
Rise. I challenge you.
Rise. I dare you.
Rise. I compell you!

Rise because you must!
rise because you would!
RISE BECAUSE YOU NEED!

I have said before the greatest enemy is the mind, yet can be best friend..
heed my words because we wxist in a great age that needs you to shape it..

change.
it is inevitable.
for that which would not change is doomed to perish!

Right now entities are looking down apon you and your kin, heinously laughing.
the world is in their grasp, if we don't do anything, nothing will ever change for the better.. SO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND RISE BECAUSE THE UNIVERSE NEEDS YOU, AND YOUR ANCESTORAL GODS CALL TO YOU! THEY BID YOU TAKE YOUR PLACE AMONG THEM.
The elite took away the magic.
They took away the soul.
They took away life.
but the spirit heart remains and remembers.

It is there, in all of us like a blaze in darkness.
this blaze is our illumination, our empowerment, our ward. Divinity.
But it has been locked away from the rest of you, from true union and must be activated.
This you must do.

How can we help our loved ones, world and environment, when we can't even help our selves?
How can we be likes gods, when we exist as parasites?
how can we break these bonds, when none are apparent?

These answer are within you.. Spirit heart tells us, to often do we ignore.
Most seek and gain answers from above and outside instead of within..

You must help yourself, before if ever you aid the world.
How is this done?
breaking free of the mind memes and programming is essential and you MUST DRINK SOMA!!!!!!!
Yet I can only show you the door and my word hope you heed, becasuse the unworthy exclude themselves.

Though truth be it, i already gave you all the sacred scriptures to aid you in breaking the bonds and becoming Gods...

Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

I have a message  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a message    I have a message  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 am

to be honest ishtahar i was asleep when i wrote this I don't even remember writing this. Its like a faint memory in my mind but i remember doing it lol. I guess I must have really wanted to say that lol sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a message  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a message    I have a message  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a message
Page 1 of 1