HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe someone will recognize this place?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anamika

Anamika

Maybe someone will recognize this place? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe someone will recognize this place?   Maybe someone will recognize this place? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:03 am

I have a memory of a place that I think may have been a city.
It had three levels. The top level was a palace or fortress. It was a very high class place, clearly meant for the very wealthy. The middle level was residential, for middle class people. There was a fairly nice inn that kept a room on permanent reserve for me. Guess I must have been doing pretty well financially. I don't remember much about the room, but it was bright and warm.
The lower level was a beach with a huge marketplace and fairgrounds. There was also a residential area, but it was very poorly built, and meant only for the people who worked the market or the fair.
I remember it being winter when I was there. Everything was gray, and there was ice and snow on the beach. There was a large metal-beam structure just above the tide-line, and on the structure were a bunch of magically animated ice sculptures. I think it was some kind of multi-level stage, and the ice sculptures were part of a play.
I walked to the residential area. Apparently I was close with a family who lived there. Their home, basically a small apartment, was overwhelmingly gray. It looked like it had been built from drift wood. The walls, floor, ceiling, everything, even the furniture, was made from this warped gray wood. They had no colored rugs or curtains or table cloths to brighten the place up.
Does this place seem familiar to anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Maybe someone will recognize this place?   Maybe someone will recognize this place? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:01 am

Settings are always very fuzzy in my memories. I may remember certain places of what you describe, but not the location as a whole. Most of the time what I can see in the background of memories is white. farao 

I will attempt to find any memories I may have of this place though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Maybe someone will recognize this place?   Maybe someone will recognize this place? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:55 am

I have delved into the topic a bit more, and yes, the place does feel quite familiar. I don't know if I'm seeing a memory, or my mind is creating the setting based on what I have read, but that's not important. Something feels familiar about what you describe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe someone will recognize this place?   Maybe someone will recognize this place? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe someone will recognize this place?
Page 1 of 1