HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Good evening.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Good evening. Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Good evening.   ARCHIVE: Good evening. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 am

By shiranai Sep 2 2008 -

I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've always felt rather separate from everyone around me. I've always been religious, just by nature. Even when I tried to call myself atheist I knew it wasn't true. Thing is, I've always felt responsible for things as well. Like I have a mission.

I sometimes know things that I have no way of knowing, and I remember being places I've never been. I can learn any language in almost no time at all.

I also have severe back pain frequently. Particularly where there would be wings.
I'm very sensitive to noises, and to touch, and I've always PARTICULARLY hated being touched on the shoulders or the back.

I'm very sensitive and don't often understand basic things. The diagnosis I was given is Asperger's Syndrome, which more or less means you're intelligent but don't know how to act like a normal human.

I am a musician first and foremost. Fittingly enough, I play the pipe organ among a few other things.

I've spent a lot of time trying to remember who I am. The name that comes to mind is Rahaqi'el. I don't know why, that's just what it is.

I don't know what I am, but I've always felt this thing about "waiting" and "watching".
I think I've been down here for a long time.

I don't know what I hope to find here, if anything, but I might as well give it a try.

-Travis (that's the name I was given when I was adopted. I don't really fit it, as most people tell me.)

By Seraphyna Sep 3 2008 -

Welcome smile.gif

By Azaz'el Sep 3 2008 -

Greetings shiranai and welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum and feel free to jump in any of the threads taking place or start lots of new ones. Never be afraid to ask questions here, even if the answers may be really obvious. The is no such thing as a stupid question.... well, I'm sure some of the ones I have asked have come close! As you can tell from looking through this forum, this is a place of equality and balance, where we can all walk the journey of self discovery together in order to help all those who are linked by their Kin type, heritage or memory. So please remember that you can talk openly and freely here.... but if you feel there is anything too personal for an 'open' forum, then we do have a members section only visable to registered members.

In my own way I can identify with many of the things you have said, although I have difficulty with all physical languages.... I almost feel as if I could communicate better through emotion rather than language, if that makes sense.

Do you name the Kin type you feel you belong to? Do you consider yourself as Seraphim, or Angelic, or the more neutral but older name of Shadow? The name you have is familiar to me, but only phonetically... that spelling is unknown to me so it makes me hesitant to say anything that is related to what I may know, in case it does not fit you or indeed is linked to you.

As for learning or gaining anything from being here..... if the least you get is a sense of being able to be honest, open and so not be judged, then we have succeeded. This forum is about meeting friends, perhap not for the first time in existence, remembering the past and looking towards the future. Its also a place where hopefully we can have a laugh and enjoy the company of all who know what we're about.

I'll look forward to hopefully getting to know you more over the coming weeks and months,

Azaz'el

By Ishtahar Sep 4 2008 -

Welcome dear one. Rest for a while and be refreshed.

I hope you find what you are looking for, here or elsewhere.

Blessings
Ish

By Ellysium Sep 5 2008 -

Welcome, Brother
It's been a while...

I'm not exactly sure where that came from.. but that's what came up from within/intuitively, so I thought I'd say it... I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense to you, and I hope I'm not scaring you in any way... lol.. so just ignore me if it is tongue.gif

But, either way, welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for, whether it is here or elsewhere smile.gif

By Dreamsend Sep 7 2008 -

Welcome =D !

By shiranai Sep 9 2008 -

Thanks all.

I'm

By Azaz'el Sep 9 2008 -

You're........?

We're in suspense here......??? cool.gif

Az

By Ishtahar sep 9 2008 -

Perhaps he is simply overwhelmed

Ish