HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Support?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Support? Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Support?   ARCHIVE: Support? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm

By Dreamsend Jun 6 2008 -

I was at a music show tonight and started to go into trance and felt the awareness of other beings around me, and I had this feeling that I wanted to "ask" here when I left trance.

I wonder if there are not many Shadow (nonincarnate, at least) who are trying to help, to help us along and aid us in this? I got the feeling that there have been many helping me, at least, along the way, bringing me to where I am now, to all of you. This can't be coincidence. It's in their interest as much as ours to come together, to fight. I don't know if anything changed from the way it used to be, if there was a significant "change of heart," but it seems to me that the majority of "that kingdom" may be working on the side of.... whatever we're working for. And open to collaboration. ?

I don't know how many of us have had contact with them recently or had opposition or help or "otherwise". If you have, what have you heard? I'm curious.

-- Angela

By Azaz'el Jun 6 2008 -

Thats an interesting experience Angela, and you have hit upon something that has largely remained hidden since the First Times.

Back then, from my memories and knowledge, there were other Shadow Kin/ranks who did support us, who did agree with what we did and why we did it. And many were punished after our Fall, but none were treated in the same way, as they didn't openly fight with us in the end. You might wonder why...... the truth is that we asked them not to. It was our fight and we wanted them to work from the inside and change Shadow society from the inside. I think we all knew and understood that once the war began we would not survive... which is why we set wheels in motion to continue the change. However, we didn't expect the Exile we faced or the length of time it took before the bonds broke and we were freed.

The classic example of this is Dani'el. He was not Grigori, he was of a higher rank, yet he chose to be with us, with me, and refused to leave when he could to save his own life. He died in front of me, his love filling my heart. Another Shadow was Merch'enna, and she was tortured and died trying to help us bring about unification many hundreds of years later during another failed attempt by one ignorant soul to wrestle answers from us. She was reborn some years ago and we were lucky to have her help as our awakening began before she died once more. I know she stands with us still, in spirit.

Those Shadow opposed to us, in my belief, are few in numbers, and are those allied to the one who caused our Fall during the First Times. He is jealous, petty and spiteful. So I do believe that many Shadow will support unification, will be behind our attempt to ellevate Humanity and bring about peace. But any experiences others can share will be wonderful to hear.

Az

By Faddewr Jun 6 2008 -

That would explain why those things came to my aide when the Red Man tried to strike a deal with me.

By Ishtahar Jun 7 2008 -

I am glad that it seems that answers are beginning to fall into place. Still not fast enough for me but...hey it's been a long time in the waiting.

I have always had a very strong feeling that we have to achieve untiy, amongst kin, amongst humanity and between the two.

I have recently been handed a very special sword which I have to use to achieve unity...not a difficult quest and I have no idea where to start and so it would probably be a good idea to start by stating my intent here, throwing it out for the universe to do what it will with

I intend to unite humanity and lead them to ascention and unity with kin of all kinds but most importantly with their fallen brothers and sisters.

There, done. Now I will just sit back and let it all happen around me and not have to do a single thing more to make it happen.....yeah right! But at least it is a start

Ish

By Azaz'el Jun 7 2008 -

Every journey begins with one small step.

The first can be to clearly own that journey and to state your intent..... as you have done.

We, the Grigori Fallen, believe in you and your ability to do that, otherwise you would not have been given the tools by which to do it.

Trust in yourself

Az

By Dreamsend Jun 9 2008 -

In my opinion, the answers are always there and continue to be there, staring at us in the face, all of the time. Personally, at least, I refuse (and I know that I refuse because emotionally/spiritually/mentally I don't think I can handle it. That may be right or it may be wrong, but it is that in either case) to open my heart, mind and eyes enough to see. As I gain a little bit of bravery or resignation or strength to face a bit more of the truth, a bit more opens up to me. It may seem to fall into my lap (just like a gift from heaven in the shape of that puzzle piece I've always needed and wanted), but in reality, the only thing holding me back from the answers is me.

On the other hand, even if I had all the answers, I wouldn't be able to act on them yet. That could prove too unbearably frustrating, which may be why I've adopted the "wait until you need to know" method. *lol*

Stating your intent is a great step!! I'm sure that following your passions and sense of what you need to do will continue to bring you the tools and knowledge to do so, through the grace of the universe ^^. Here's to as little effort on your part as possible *cheers* (considering all the work that has to be done).

I have similarly had knowledge concerning a sword. The vision was along the lines of "Take your sword, take your place, and become." That's really a powerful (and intimidating) image ^^

By Azaz'el Jun 9 2008 -

QUOTE (Dreamsend @ Jun 9 2008, 05:40 AM)
"I have similarly had knowledge concerning a sword. The vision was along the lines of "Take your sword, take your place, and become." That's really a powerful (and intimidating) image ^^"

That is an extremely powerful and intimidating image to be presented with.

Have you done it yet?

Usually the one person who can hold us all back with more force than anything is ourelves....... we fear and so we stop. However, there are times when our Soul seems to have prior knowledge of an event or a happening and it stops us for our own benefit. Perhaps this is what is happening here, that you are stopping yourself purely because this just isn't the right time to show your full potential and true nature.

But when that time does come, you'll knock them off their feet.

Az

By Dreamsend Jun 13 2008 -

;-) Thanks, bro.

I did, but it didn't quite work. I grasped out tentatively, and my hands seemed to grasp through the hilt, as the sword itself kept seeming to urgently urge me to "take it! Take it!!" o_O. I've kept an (actual) sword in a corner in my bedroom since, to remind myself to get my heart where my head is. I'm sure it's a matter of time and patience. A matter of building of the confidence in myself and the resolve to take the steps that I must to "become" what I must. The end of the dream. And all that.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Support?   ARCHIVE: Support? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am

Archive wrote:

By Azaz'el Jun 6 2008 -

Back then, from my memories and knowledge, there were other Shadow Kin/ranks who did support us, who did agree with what we did and why we did it. And many were punished after our Fall, but none were treated in the same way, as they didn't openly fight with us in the end. You might wonder why...... the truth is that we asked them not to. It was our fight and we wanted them to work from the inside and change Shadow society from the inside. I think we all knew and understood that once the war began we would not survive... which is why we set wheels in motion to continue the change. However, we didn't expect the Exile we faced or the length of time it took before the bonds broke and we were freed.

Oh... that fits.. and makes sense. And thinking about it makes my heart ache.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Support?   ARCHIVE: Support? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 pm

I can understand why it would make you feel that, it was such a sad time and there are times when the emotions linked to that event are almost too much to bear. But, it has made us all stronger and taught us more than perhaps we would have been able to learn any other way.

How's that for optimism?

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Support?   ARCHIVE: Support? Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Support?
Page 1 of 1