HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Whilst I was gone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Whilst I was gone... Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Whilst I was gone...   ARCHIVE: Whilst I was gone... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 am

By Riley Nov 24 2009 -

While I was gone, I've done some growing up, as well as some learning.

By growing up, I mean i officially have a job, the cement is still setting, but so far things look well, I'm now helping to pay for bills, as well as buying my own food and clothing. Though all this wonderful stuff is happening, I'm now having mail problems, and now I'm missing many things, hopefully I'll sort things out with a PO Box.

As far as knowledge, my power/ability to gather it is rapidly growing as my thirst for more expands as well. As I seek knowledge like a rampaging elephant, my ability to gather that knowledge is growing even more so, allowing me to delve deeper into knowing more about me, and understanding the world among me.
As my website explains, I call myself a modern Wizard, a person with enough of knowledge to bend the world around him. It may not be much, but it's a start.

As I said, in the process of learning about the world around me, I'm learning more about myself. My body has gone through much metamorphosis, both metaphorically and almost literally. Lately my body is favoring faerie forms on the astral plane, I don't know why it favors them, but it's happening nonetheless, sending me on a rampage of research about the fae elements and why fae are fae, though that is done now after understanding to be fae, you must be borne of the fae elemental wheel, which is much like ours, the fae elements are posted on my site.

Recently (Very recently) my body has gained an android form (Yes, android, a robot), first it was a "prototype", then someone helped work on me, then my body naturally turned into it's final design, no longer being a prototype, and then I got more help from neutral angels, whom further improved me physically and astrally.
Earlier before the android form, I created a mask of my own will energy, designed to protect me from energy and magick attacks, though it broke over and over, disabling itself so it cannot be repaired, I don't know why it does this, and still don't. But after loosing my right eye on the astral, and with no replacements (because the body i have uses a very old technology), i put on the mask, and it's actually attached itself to the right side of my face (half the mask), not only to that form, but to all of them, as well as my energy body physically.

I'm kinda tired, so it's hard to put things together in a straight line at this hour, if you have questions feel free to ask.

By Scratch Nov 25 2009 -

Wow. What's the android form made of (so to speak)? The possibility of metal and fae like that was really intriguing. The mask even more so. How did you lose your eye?

This is just how it struck me, but masks can too easily become just that. It sounded to me like it kept breaking because, though you intended it to be protection, it could become something to hide behind, or somehow distort things. Sounded like the way it adhered to the right side, and not the left, was a kind of compromise. I like the mental picture, although I had to force my formerly Phantom-of-the-Opera-obsessed mind to stop putting you in a cape.

By Scratch Nov 25 2009 -

And good luck with the mail and job!

By Riley Nov 25 2009 -

QUOTE (Scratch @ Nov 25 2009, 09:12 AM)
"Wow. What's the android form made of (so to speak)? The possibility of metal and fae like that was really intriguing. The mask even more so. How did you lose your eye?"

The android is composed of a glassy metal known as triolium on the astral, a now rare metal. If tempered correctly it can become flexible like rubber, and conducts energy very well. Though my body comprises of old material, I'm still very durable due to this metal. My eyes weren't comprised of the metal, but a glass crystal, not nearly as durable as my body though.
I lost the eye due to some info overloading, it literally blew my eyesight, and i managed to repair the left, but the right not so much.
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Whilst I was gone...
Page 1 of 1