HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: A rough timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: A rough timeline Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: A rough timeline   ARCHIVE: A rough timeline EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 am

By Araqiel Feb 17 2008 -

Interestingly things are remembered a bit differently compared to the bibel, though this is just a believe different angels hold and I can only agree on some while I've been not there for others though I tend to roughly agree.

This is not written by me, but quote it from a different page and leave it be, not my work. Make out of it what you think:

"Alaha - The Creator
The Old Ones - the primordial beings (dragons, Leviathan, etc.)
The Names and Voices - Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Helel, Samael, Anael, Jophiel, Azrael, Metatron and Sandalphon (I believe that Metatron previously existed and was merged with the man Enoch)
The other "original" angels
The Coming of the Eshnahai
The First Creation - In The Beginning
The Old Ones' Descent - The Old Ones go down to the newly former earth
The creation of the Ishahim - The first humans: "Male and Female created he them"
The Great War - Uprising of Samael
--------------------------
The Fall of Samael - self-explanatory
Ice Ages - roughly 15,000-10,000 B.C.E
Creation of Adam
The Eshnahai leave - They also descend to earth, to teach the newly-created Adam.
Incarnation of Anael - Eve
Lucifer's Descent - The second "Fall"
Fall of Adam - Genesis 3, among other places
Grigorian rebellion - The "rectification" of Lucifer's "mistake"
Introduction of the Nephilim - "And there were Nephilim on the earth in those days"
Grigorian Fall - One of the precursors of the Flood
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Deluge - The Noahic Flood
Human history - From there to now
Present Day - here we are!"

The old ones are proto angels beings of chaos and order combined, though I don't entirely agree on the dates and had set the flood to something more around 10 000 B.C.E.

I'm not entirely aware of the Eshnahai and not sure if I was in heaven or somewhere near it at the time of the great war or lucifers fall. Rather think I was placed and did "fight" in "otherworlds" or "other realms" and was only after the deluge appointed by Michael (or the old man Ishtahara remembers and despises) and fell after this somehow.

But then I've been forth and back between hell and heaven anyway. Just keep in mind this is just one version or one part of the whole. It is more a generall agreement from my memories things looked different.

But then have the bad habit to make a theory out of anything anyway. dry.gif

By Azaz'el Feb 17 2008 -

That is quite an interesting time line..... it doesn't match all of what I remember and have faced, but that's no surprise. There were also large periods of time when we were off fighting and so only caught tales of the larger happenings on our return.

Az

By Dreamsend Feb 27 2008 -

I like this timeline, it seems very all-inclusive ^^. I'm trying to find out about "the Eshnahai" and not having any luck on search engines. Maybe if you know anything about these types of beings or have a link I would be very interested in those.

What page is this quoted from; you didn't say ^^?

-- Dreamsend

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: A rough timeline
Page 1 of 1