HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Dizzy-ish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Dizzy-ish Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Dizzy-ish   ARCHIVE: Dizzy-ish EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 pm

By Scratch Aug 4 2009 -

For the past few weeks, I've been getting strange, sporadic head rushes, and was curious if anyone else is feeling anything like that. It's kind of like getting dizzy, but not really in a bad way. I have no loss of motor control, focus, or strength, but feel far removed from everything, and a few times walls or floors have seemed to visually or sensorially moved slightly.

One of the reasons I ask is the new guy at my job claims to be feeling the same way. Something about him that I can't quite put my finger on got my attention right off the bat, and one day that this feeling in my head was especially strong, we were working together, and he looked woozy enough for me to ask if he was okay. He said, "No, but I'll be fine." I asked what he meant, and he said his head was swimming, but he didn't need to sit down or anything. Later, there was a very strong feeling like the ground shifted under my feet. He saw the look on my face after it happened, asked what was up, I told him, and said he felt that too. That was just the first time. I don't know much about this guy, but don't think he's pretending, and it's been the same every time we discussed it.

By Ishtahar Aug 4 2009 -

I'm a dizzy ish at the best of times.

There are strange things going on in the ethers at the moment. Energies are going nuts and I very often get these kinds of feelings.

It sounds as if it might be worth getting to know this guy a bit better smile.gif

By Seraphyna Aug 4 2009 -

I have, but I attribute it to not being able to tolerate high temperatures and humidity well.

By Ouza Aug 4 2009 -

Sophia's Fever! (The Epistus Sophia)

It's going to get hotter and more uncomfortable! Global Warming, Pollution and Overpopulation, Gaea's, fighting back!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_%28wisdom%29

Ouza wink.gif

By Azaz'el Aug 4 2009 -

I know exactly what you mean Scratch and I have been having these 'moments' too. And they have been happening with increased frequency. There are times now when I do need to hold on to something otherwise I would stumble.

As Ish has said, there are some strange energies around!

Az

By Razi'el Aug 5 2009 -

actually, i have been recently getting these feelings where it feels like i'm reeling backwards into myself (if that makes any sense). nothing too drastic, but it's happened a few times for me. then again, i've been on a break form exercising too much spiritually, enjoying the physical part of life a bit.

By Ouza Aug 5 2009 -

"First and always with clear, intent and moderation!"

Ouza

user posted image

By Scratch Aug 5 2009 -

The frequency is increasing, Az, but either the overall intensity is tapering off, or I'm getting used to it. Although I did get a monster spell on Friday that sent me home early. I had to leave my bike there, and didn't even trust myself to walk very far. I felt vaguely nauseous (which is another frequent occurrence I don't understand), and like everything was being sucked away. The weirdest part was my feet didn't feel like they were quite connecting with the ground, as if I were walking on a few centimeters of air. Glad to hear I'm not the only one, although it sucks so many are feeling weird.

That description does make sense Raz. Care to share how to take a break spiritually? I seem to have cranked it up and pulled the knob off.

By Ouza Aug 5 2009 -

Scratch and everyone ...

The only way I can describe it is like becoming a black hole ... sucking in all the surrounding energy. Almost like your soul is calling out to the others to come home!

I know you won't believe me but does anyone here remember Bell Book and Candle with Jimmie Stewart and Kim Novak? Remember when Jack Lemmon walked down the streets turning off the street lights at night??? That's me now, electronics going out, light bulbs going out what's it going to be next? Everyone, out there is going ape and angry as hel , its getting too dangerous to even walk out the door anymore? And it's always so damned hot, yesterday the heat index here was over 105 degs. with heavy heavy Thunderstorms at night!

You talk of the days but what about those, if any unusual dreams at night? Any lucid dreaming going on? Or any Ah Ha moments?

Ouza blink.gif

By Ishtahar Aug 5 2009 -

I'm recognising a lot of those descriptions and feelings.

I do feel rather like a black hole right now, as if everything is being sucked into me and disappearing into my core without making much sense. I am also constantly nauseous, especially in the mornings and, no... no chance of that smile.gif

By Ouza Aug 5 2009 -

I have heard of having fertile minds but, I don't think we're that fertile yet! rolleyes.gif

It's like the headaches are in reverse and leaving you weak and disorientated! Instead of radiating out it's being sucked in and who knows where, it's going from there. I pray ... that this whatever it is, is over soon! But I've got that funny gut feeling that keeps saying that this is just the tip of the iceberg! unsure.gif

Ouza blink.gif

By Razi'el Aug 5 2009 -

QUOTE (Scratch @ Aug 5 2009, 06:52 AM)
"The frequency is increasing, Az, but either the overall intensity is tapering off, or I'm getting used to it. Although I did get a monster spell on Friday that sent me home early. I had to leave my bike there, and didn't even trust myself to walk very far. I felt vaguely nauseous (which is another frequent occurrence I don't understand), and like everything was being sucked away. The weirdest part was my feet didn't feel like they were quite connecting with the ground, as if I were walking on a few centimeters of air. Glad to hear I'm not the only one, although it sucks so many are feeling weird.

That description does make sense Raz. Care to share how to take a break spiritually? I seem to have cranked it up and pulled the knob off."

well, scratch, to be honest it's like mimicking the other people you see every day, just kind of pretend not to notice and don't try to sense energies or anything. while sensing is good practise and all that, it kinda takes away from the joy of living for me if i do it too much. we're each living a physical life as well as a spiritual one, after all *chuckles*

just lay back for a bit and enjoy the finer things in the physical side of life; friends, food, drink, sleep, whatever your pleasure may be. as they say, just stop and smell the roses wink.gif

that's my two cents, anyway.

love ya guys!

By Scratch Aug 5 2009 -

Ouza, I can tell what street lamps have weak or old bulbs, because my presence seems to burn them out. Machines and electronics I use often become "possessed" after a while too, and work when they shouldn't or ways that don't make sense.

I have to see that movie! My parents didn't allow me to be one of those kids who rejected the golden age of Hollywood, but that description alone shows why I never saw/heard of that one. Jimmy Stewart in anything supernatural had to be as big a disappointment to them as Gregory Peck in "The Omen."

Anyway, thanks for bringing up dreams. Since this head thing started, I've been reduced to almost zero recall (usually the memories were vivid), except a tantalizing impression of endless lucid discussions. I do remember one piece last night, in which I was describing something funny that happened to me, last night not long before I went to bed, with a woman roughly my age. It was one of my "insanity meter-check" moments: saying something I thought was nuts but felt powerful, to see her reaction. I was watching a live concert recording of my favorite musician, and as the camera stayed on him a while, a deep ardor swept me and I said "I want you!" Immediately after, he looked directly into the camera, for the first and only time. It felt like our eyes locked, the same way he seemed to be picking me out of the crowd at the shows I went to. Speaking of Hollywood-style woo-woo stuff... but it shook me anyway, especially since all sorts of weird stuff was happening in my head, and I could almost physically see the energy he was draining off the crowd and tossing back, at both shows. The chick in my dream simply asked who the guy was, in a tone like I was describing a new flame. I don't remember if I said, or anything else.

::chuckles:: Ish, my boss's wife even asked if I might be pregnant, trying to help figure out why I got so dizzy Friday. No chance here either, unless God is a very sick individual who isn't telling me something. wink.gif

By Oza Aug 5 2009 -

Bye far Bell Book and Candle was not a total disappointment and it did introduce me many many moons, ago to what truly being a wiccan incogneto truly mean't. One of my first crushes was on Kim Novak (Gillian) and her mind reading cat "Pyewacket". It's a romantic comedy with Hermione Gingold and Elsa Lanchester and Ernie Kovaks and was Jack Lemmons first major movie. It got a 3 *** rating by the critics at the time, which was doing pretty good for those moments back then when subjects like these were closet material!

Ouza smile.gif

By Ishtahar Aug 6 2009 -

If you do find the power to affect stars like that Scratch please go to work on Jonny Depp for me smile.gif

My dreams have been... unusual... recently. Normal events warped beyond recognition. Last night I met up with somoene I know very very slightly and we had the strangest relationship... in that we were in a relationship and I was staying with his parents but the whole thing was really weird.

This is not the first time that something like this has happened but it was by far the weirdest because there was all sorts of occulty things going on in the background.

By Ouza Aug 6 2009 -

Deleted...

By Azaz'el Aug 6 2009 -

Now that sounds like one hell of a mixing pot, Ouza, if ever there was one.

So when did you becom the Devil? And what did you do with the original Devil?

Az

By Ellysium Aug 7 2009 -

Hm... I've gotten those dizzy/head-rush things too. And sometimes they happen while I'm driving home, which isn't fun. Sometimes I also feel like I'm not getting enough air and/or my heart is doing funny things.

I don't feel that I can just blame it on some weird energy, as I have not felt anything like that, but I haven't really been feeling any sort of spiritual/energy type stuff lately anyway.

Also, it could be explained by any number of things. For example: I have very mild asthma and my allergies have been acting up lately, which makes it worse; I also get heart palpitations from time to time. Maybe there's something weird going on in my brain. A chemical imbalance. Something psychological. Occasionally I'm feeling semi-stressed and pumped with adrenaline and then later I get a head rush. Or maybe it has something to do with the mold, dust, chemicals, and asbestos in the building where I work (I got these head rushes before I started working there too, but who knows what sorts of things were in my environment before that). Sometimes the floor at work seems to shake, which can sometimes feel similar to the head-rush/dizzy feeling, but I think most of the time it's just some big air vent or machine kicking on. Maybe it's sometimes caused by low blood sugar, which makes me feel weak and shaky, and out of it. *shrugs* it could be anything.

Basically I just don't like automatically assuming what the reason for something is, just because it is appealing in some way, or one is used to thinking in that frame of mind.

I'm not saying that it's not caused by some strange energy.... I've just become more cynical of late and like to analyze things logically.

By Scratch Aug 7 2009 -

::laughs:: I can see the tabloids now, Ish: "Johnny Depp's messy divorce, after cheating with two angels. 'It wasn't my fault. They took over my brain!'" I wanted to share it because it seemed crazy. Maybe scrying is possible with computer screens too, or I saw what I wanted to, or it was just funny timing and me being a silly fangirl. The intensity I felt could result from any of those things. I try to keep an open mind about this stuff too, Ellysium. I think everything is caused by all kinds of different things.

Ouza, what the hell did you say?

By Ishtahar Aug 7 2009 -

I live for the day Scratch... live for the day.

Keeping an open mind is a must at times like this and we do tend to lean towards esoteric explaination here becuase of the nature of the forum etc.

It is a good thing to have a reality check now and again.

Stil.... Jonny Depp... *sigh*

By Azaz'el Aug 7 2009 -

I'm not sure why Ouza deleted his post, but in furture guys, if you want a post deleted, can you give either Ish or myself a shout first? It just means things become messy if they are deleted randomly.

Az

By Ellysium Aug 17 2009 -

I usually get email alerts when people reply to a topic I've posted in, but for some reason I didn't this time. So I got all paranoid that my post had killed the conversation.
I'm happy to see that it didn't biggrin.gif

By Azaz'el Aug 17 2009 -

Ahh, don't worry about that, this board can also be temperamental.... so the upgrade that is hopefully coming soon will sort all that. The forum will change, become better and have less glitches.

Az

By Ellysium Aug 17 2009 -

Cool. Can't wait.

By Azaz'el Aug 18 2009 -

I just hope it works!!!!

unsure.gif

Az
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Dizzy-ish
Page 1 of 1