HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Creepy Crawly Critters, about all those critters ya can't see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Creepy Crawly Critters, about all those critters ya can't see Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Creepy Crawly Critters, about all those critters ya can't see   ARCHIVE: Creepy Crawly Critters, about all those critters ya can't see EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 am

From Razi'el 15 June 2009

hey there! welcome to a new does of weirdness from Razi'el.

as you can guess by the title, i made this post about Critters. not mice or spiders or mundane pests of this world, not at all. i'm talking about the things that go bump in the night, the things you CAN'T see. i've been attacked a number of times, by any number of strange little things, some benevolent, some malicious, and some just trying to get by. i figured it's time we all shared some defensive strategies, and maybe learned a bit about what's out there.

i'm rather inexperienced with seeing things, sometimes i only get vague impressions, but here goes.

the first i'm going to describe is one or two critters i've come accross at my work. these two i've somehow managed to get to cooperate with me in keeping my workplace mostly critter free. they're about the size of large dogs, but they only seem to have two limbs, which can double as bat-like wings.... not sure how that works. anywho, their heads are kind of baboon-ish, large ears, and their bodies taper off into long, strong tails with a bone spike/blade at the end. one (i'm guessing the male of the pair) seemed much more colorful than its mate, which was more muted and it's tailblade was bigger. mostly brown and reds for coloring.

the next i think was this one critter... kinda reminded me of a lobster. it had two large, crescent shaped claws, sticking out straight to either side, and long, spike-tipped legs along its body, which tapered into a teardrop shape. this thing latched onto me, and the claw (oh, those claws) latched onto my wings. painful little bugger, took me weeks to get rid of him. it seemed he fed on positive emotions, so i was in a huge funk for a while. eventually i spiked it enough and forced it away a bit so i could further attack it.

this one attacked a friend of mine, whom i suspect is a dormant Shadow: it seemed maybe two, three feet tall, and it was very goblin like, i think... think D&D type goblin. anywho, he assaulted this friend with such intensity it basically made him hurl... physically. strong emotional upheaval. he also attempted to merge into him, like a parasite, but thankfully me and Lethias stopped that and got rid of it. i'm going to be giving him help learning to do some energy work next time i see him.

finally, this one got me today. from what my mate says, it was a hermit crab/slug thinger that resides inside a horn-like shell. this thing latched onto my forehead and burrowed in a bit, though i didn't sense any ill effects. still, when my mate grabbed it on the spectral plane, he said it seemed to try to petrify him, but he negated that and burned it away.

anyone have anything else?

From Scratch 15 June 2009

::shudder:: It burrowed into your forehead a little? Yeesh. I've felt black clawed hands trying to dig a way into my brain, but that would creep me out even more!

The way I started learning to defend myself was by imagining my aura hardening around me. It can be like a thick plastic skin, or a flexible shell, with spikes popping out and impaling the nasties, if necessary. That can be helpful if you see them coming. If something is trying to latch on, depending on how, picture their "hook," or energy, going through you and into the air without resistance; nothing to catch hold of. Or, push it out (probably best if it's burrowing, but I wouldn't know from experience); you can. There always is a willingness on the part of a parasite's victim, so just don't be willing to hang on to it in any way.

I've seen a black thing floating above my bed a few times. It's creepy-feeling to even write about it. It's shaped like a virus but a little bigger than my fist, with 3 or 4 tentacles or tails trailing behind it. 3 times I think, I'd wake up, look up, and see this thing hovering over me near the ceiling. It looked solid, and would hover for a moment, then go out through the wall, slowly enough I could watch it vanish. It irritates me, because I feel pretty drained after seeing it.

I keep looking up now, expecting to see that damn thing.

From Ouza 15 June 2009

First ..... sorry for being so forward on this subject but...

TaaaDaahhhh !!!

Almost sounds like, an abduction scenario to me!

Sorry,

Ouza blink.gif

p.s. Were you, aware that Multidimensionals have the ability to appear, in any shape or form as needed or so desired! Comes along with the job description and the territory that they work, in or with!

From Laeus 15 June 2009

im blind in the astral plane lol , the only things i see are black blobs which sometimes have eyes. the only real encounter i had was with what could be described as an angel, perfect, beautiful and glowing, with long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes. but as it went to attack its face elongated and came out, it changed its face into something more grotesque and grey. in this attack my body sort of took over though, or my soul took over... whatever. it was as if i wasn't there. put simply it was like auto pilot. i have a theory that because nephylim are half angel and half human they can flip into full angel in times of serious danger. i only returned to my body when my mother ran into my room asking me whats wrong in a panicked voice because i had been screaming at the top of my lungs for the creature to get out

From Ouza 15 June 2009

The astral is in fact their domain, among many many others coexisting along side of each other and with this one! Often referred to as Inter/Intra/Multi Dimensional's of the Labyrinth!

Let's give them a name... call them Watchers not The Watchers or just six fingers, usually because they have 6 on each hand rather than the normal 5 as we do!

They are not of this world but some were born there and yet some have been here and born here as well! Ah well fate, and time are the most fickle of all the mistresses! It's kind of a collective of sorts !!! More like 14,000, at least more or less several legions or so and continuing to grow day to day!

Do you remember in the Wizard of OZ when they got to the Emerald City and Dorothy was so called allowed in by the Gatekeeper. He pointed out to a horse and said "Now that's the Horse of a Different Color" That's kind of where these beings fall in to place!

Right now they are being drawn to your light since they, are the one's who kick started it to begin with!<--- Hope that makes sense or leads to further discussions and questions! They all work for the same X old God's from so many many moons ago. The one you just happened to bump into was and is Ariel (Gatekeeper of sorts!) has a warped sense of humor and doesn't have much respect for humans as such! He was playing with your mind, please forgive him!

Well, well, talking of hell and actually living it and working in it is to say the least is quite the different way of doing things other than the ones you and, I might think of or even know about. An, all new different perspective on how things live survive, coexist and get along with each other A whole new set of rules to follow a completely different hierarchy so to speak!

Are they evil. I don't believe in evil per se but, in intentions both corrupted and self serving! They are harmless servants and as you say can be easily manipulated if you know the right procedures. Right now they're here to help us out of here because ... they were ordered too!

Kind of a rude but a very effective wake up call just for us 199 !!! They lack the finesse of doing things and can be quite cold blooded at times in their so called expertise and way of handling of things and ultimately getting that accomplished and done with!

Ouza blink.gif

Maybe we should call them ... the other watchers!

QUOTE (Scratch @ Jun 15 2009, 08:51 AM)
"I've seen a black thing floating above my bed a few times. It's creepy-feeling to even write about it. It's shaped like a virus but a little bigger than my fist, with 3 or 4 tentacles or tails trailing behind it. 3 times I think, I'd wake up, look up, and see this thing hovering over me near the ceiling. It looked solid, and would hover for a moment, then go out through the wall, slowly enough I could watch it vanish. It irritates me, because I feel pretty drained after seeing it.

I keep looking up now, expecting to see that damn thing."

what you're describing seems like some sort of spectral energy vampire. the way you describe it... it seems like it takes enough out of you so that you can't really fight, once you see it. this seemed to help with me, but just humor me. do you have any kinds of onyx or Jet around your place? like a necklace? it blocks negative energy and ill will towards you. this might help drive it off or at least limit how much energy it takes from you.

i have a friend who's a psychic vamp, and i asked him to try one of these necklaces on. he talked to me three minutes later and told me he was tired, and asked what i did. so, there you have it ^^

let me know if this helps!

Raz

From Azaz'el 15 June 2009

QUOTE (Ouza @ Jun 15 2009, 07:04 PM)
"Let's give them a name... call them Watchers not The Watchers or just six fingers, usually because they have 6 on each hand rather than the normal 5 as we do!"

I think it might be better not to call them watchers as it will probably really confuse most of us, and we'd think you were all talking about THE Watchers.......

QUOTE (Azaz'el @ Jun 15 2009, 11:20 PM)
"QUOTE (Ouza @ Jun 15 2009, 07:04 PM)
'Let's give them a name... call them Watchers not The Watchers or just six fingers, usually because they have 6 on each hand rather than the normal 5 as we do!'"

I think it might be better not to call them watchers as it will probably really confuse most of us, and we'd think you were all talking about THE Watchers.......

hmm... well, how about we call them something else... how about Shades? like ghosts, seeing as most people can't see or sense them? i dunno... i've been wanting to make a bestiary for them, though.

From Ellysium 15 June 2009

QUOTE (Razi'el @ Jun 15 2009, 05:46 PM)

"do you have any kinds of onyx or Jet around your place? like a necklace? it blocks negative energy and ill will towards you. this might help drive it off or at least limit how much energy it takes from you.

i have a friend who's a psychic vamp, and i asked him to try one of these necklaces on. he talked to me three minutes later and told me he was tired, and asked what i did. so, there you have it ^^"

I was at one of those new-age type fairs some years ago and I was looking at the stones one of the vendors had. I was drawn to a piece of Jet and picked it up. Just as soon as I had picked it up I could feel the energy draining out of my arm. I put it back almost immediately and my arm felt funny for a while after that.

Hmm... as far as creepy crawlies, I used to encounter a lot when I was younger and first awakening, but then, my friends and I were sort of encouraging these sorts of encounters without really meaning to most of the time...

Often, and this still happens, I will see (with my physical eyes) something flying quickly by me. I can tell it's not a speck in my eye or a bug or something, because it just looks different. Usually they're pretty small, a little dot zooming by. And they range in color from black to white. I think these are just a wide variety of entities moving by, usually minding their own business. Once I saw a large gray orb floating toward me and when it landed on my shoulder I could see in my mind's eye that it was a little demon child. She was very sweet, a friend of one of my high school friends. She hung out on my back for a day or two, I could feel her claws holding on, and she called me Dragon Lady.

I've encountered tentacle-roots that attach to people like parasites, ghosts, and demons that range from human-like to more animalistic. Things have tried (but failed) to possess me a few times. One of them came through a necklace I had. Can't remember what they looked like though.

For a while I had very close dealings with the army of Anubis - they basically looked like gray (instead of black) therian-like versions of Anubis.

Um, there have been lots of other ones but I can't remember them all, at least not in much detail.

From Scratch 16 June 2009

QUOTE (Razi'el @ Jun 15 2009, 10:46 PM)
do you have any kinds of onyx or Jet around your place? like a necklace? it blocks negative energy and ill will towards you.

Thanks for the advice, Razi'el. Whatever it was, it was draining, and although the last time I saw it was over 2 years ago now, I didn't like how that felt, writing. I got the sense it was trying to prevent me from talking about it somehow, because now I don't feel that. Probably didn't want me to get any advice in case it comes back. wink.gif

I do have jet, and a piece of it is on my wand, which sits on a self above my bed. Come to think of it, my stones might not have been in the room the times I did see the bugger.

Thanks for mentioning those tentacle-roots, Ellysium. I instinctively pulled a bunch of those off me once (looked like roots or tubes in my mind's eye, and someone had attached them to draw energy through). Having not seen any mention yet in my slapdash "research," it was one of those experiences that may or may not have been how I perceived. The mind is so very slippery, confirmations are nice.

From Ouza 16 June 2009

I'll go with Shades then, although in America that's what sun glasses are called!

Either way most of you are describing a plethora of many many different types of manifestations and trying to class them all into one big lump or group of being's, which just can't be done. They all have their own little individual idiosyncrasies and bad habits, some good or as others would like to feel bad in nature but ... controllable in knowledged hands. Ergo Wizards or any of the high pookies, etc. that can give you the appropriate nullification spells in order for them to ... back off a bit and remind them that you're ... burning me this is not part of the deal!

It's all a matter of perception and understanding which only comes with and from proper education and experience with training. Too bad that Dumbledore isn't here to help us out on this one, right?

These things are bottom feeders that feed and live off of the excess etheric energy, kind of like a bacteria feeding off of cast off energy by the being or entity that it is with. Usually when a person dies there are layers of energy that are shed off. These things soak up and feed on the excess energy left behind by the body and souls final transformation cycle, however, when a angel is reborn an extra bright spark is lit and like bugs to a light they are drawn to it! That's why we need to have Team Work! You cover me and I'll cover you not matter what! Not as one but as a collective consciousness!

When I was growing up I was told that some of these orbs were called Merkabah's, light energy vehicles used to travel inter-dimensionally, while other beings copy catted it in their vehicle designs for inter-dimensional and inter-planetary travels But some as you say have ulterior motives, such as give me a little bit of your energy while I in turn give you a little bit of insight of whatever ... said the spider to the fly!

Don't get me wrong don't play with fire ... they can and will burn you !!!

But as potential students of sorts you do need to be aware of their existence and take the appropriate precautions for each individual entity as you choose to either interface with or not!

They are almost like Pokemons they can be controlled and used to your advantage (Kind of like Harry Potter ... do's and or don'ts ) But these are not cuddly to do's by no means!

Sorry about the name cross over, but we are all very close cousins, so to speak since when it comes down to it, we all are energy manifestations of some shape type or form of whatever it is that makes us tick!

No one is asking you to cuddle up to one of these puppies not without proper credentials, lets make that one perfectly clear, okay! These are usually used by the so called Dark Lords as minions of demise!

Ouza

p.s. However, I like the word Bugaboo's better! Cute but too the point!
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Creepy Crawly Critters, about all those critters ya can't see
Page 1 of 1