HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: A premonition maybe?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: A premonition maybe? Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: A premonition maybe?   ARCHIVE: A premonition maybe? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

By Saeriel Feb 13 2009 -

In the dream I was in the hospital visiting a friend with my mom and dad. Our friend was sick but we did not know what was wrong. It was night. Huge windows from floor to ceiling (which the building never had) and very open. I walked to Mike's bed and looked at him. He had been a 6'5, 350lb man the last time I saw him now he was maybe 100lb soaking wet. Cancer, I knew just by looking at him. He was dying of cancer.
My mom and dad were talking with him and his wife while I wandered the ward. There were people who looked familliar but I could not recall. They all watched me but said nothing. The storm came suddenly, catching everyone by surprise. There was bolts of lightening (which newfoundland does not have), thunder, and huge amounts of rain. It was so black you could not see out the windows.
A bolt of lightening struck the brick building we were in and it cracked in half. The top half, the part we were in, fell into the ocean. We drifted further and further from land until we could see nothing but the angry storm and enraged ocean. I looked around the room and saw people hugging each other and sobbing. I even saw mom and dad doing the same. I was confused.
"Someone will rescue us," I said to dad, "they will come and get us. There is no reason to be scared."
"We will all die," he said, still holding mom. "They can not get out here because of the storm. We will all drown."
I knew he was not lying as I looked out the window again and saw the water was now almost three quarters of the way up. I saw the spider cracks in the glass and knew it would not hold. Once more I looked around and felt incredibly lonely. Everyone had someone to hold them as they died but me. The windows broke with a crash and the icy cold waters of the Atlantic ocean rushed over everyone.
There was screaming like I have never heard before and I lost sight of mom and dad. I sank to the bottom, easily holding my breath and watched as the people struggled knowing there was nothing I could do to save anyone and I knew it was a dream and that it would end soon no matter what I did.
I almost breathed the water when bodies began to float by me. I almost lost my composure and weak control of my dream when my parents drifted by but someone held me from behind and whispered in my ear
"Do not worry it will be over soon. Do not let your fear rule you. If you lose control, you will drown."
I closed my eyes and leaned back against him. I knew who he was, the silver haired man with green eyes that keeps appearing in my dreams. I tried to turn my head to see him but could not or rather he would not let me. I opened my eyes and what I saw made me scream, swallowing a huge mouthful of water. The burned bodies of children floated by me, which made no sense since there was no fire.
I felt myself losing my control, the fear rising and burning me. He held me tighter, whispering for me to remain calm.
As I began to drown, he whispered "Always the hard way." and laughed sadly and I felt his tears on my cheek as I began to fade. He held me as I died, twisting and fighting to get out of the water. His arms were the last thing I felt and that sad laugh, almost that he wanted to save me but could not, was the last thing I heard.

Years later, I found out that there had been a children's orphanage near the old hospital that had been built with brick on the outside (wood inside) and that it had been destroyed by a huge fire.... forty five children, I believe, died in that fire....

By Azaz'el Feb 13 2009 -

That is a powerful and very moving dream. There are no words to offer, other than admiration that you are able to offer your memories of your dream with such calmness and patience.

Other than the knowledge you have gained since then regarding the orphanage, have you come to understand the meaning of the rest of it?

Az

By Saeriel Feb 13 2009 -

I taught myself to lucid dream when I was younger since the dreams could be so traumatic.. it has helped to some degree.
The friend, I am sorry to say, died of cancer a year after this dream. It is the silver haired man who now concerns me. He continues to find me in these dreams. I should know him but I do not.

By Azaz'el Feb 13 2009 -

The one thing I have learned during my journeying is that when the time is right you will get to know him and remember who he is. It's obviously not the right time for you to know or even work with him.... but perhaps the memories need to trickle back slowly, which is why he is only showing himself in dreams. Only you can know, in time.

Patience is a virtue, but it can help to have some.

Az

By Saeriel Feb 13 2009 -

wink.gif I dont have much patience Im afraid.. I have been dreaming like this since I was six.. I am now 33. It is starting to get on my nerves..

By Azaz'el Feb 14 2009 -

After 27 years I can imagine that your level of patience has vanished and left behind a gaping torrent of curiosity that needs answers NOW!!!!! wink.gif

Az

By Saeriel Feb 14 2009 -

biggrin.gif you have no idea.. Lol.
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: A premonition maybe?
Page 1 of 1