HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Michael

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Michael Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Michael   ARCHIVE: Michael EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:31 am

From Elaea 2 July 2009

i was sitting in the car this morning and i found this brouchure laying on the back seat, and it had Saint Michael..gathering All Angels written on it ...nobody in my house could have put it there because it wasnt there yesterday and i was the first in the car this morning because i was asked to fetch something and found the brouchure laying there...Laeus mentioned a necklace he found...could his necklace and this brouchure mean something, maybe im just looking to deep into it...could i be doing that?

From Azaz'el 2 July 2009

The first questions I'd ask in reply........... I know, answering a question with a question is bad..... but what does this feel like or mean to both you and Laeus? It's happened to you both, so do feel there is a specific meaning to you both or is this a meaning to all Shadow?

Az

From Scratch 2 July 2009

You could be reading into it, but I don't know how much or what kinds of thought you've had about it. It sounds to me like something worth looking into, partly because you don't know where it came from, and like Azaz said, the two of you both got something about him. That is interesting.

From Laeus 3 July 2009

thats just weird. i really have no idea what it means... im just spitballing but maybe, its a calling from micheal helping us to take stand as leaders, this would signify that the threat in the coming war is infact not the shadow. either that or michael has become rouge, and some serious shit is going on in heaven, he has left and joined our side? who knows...

From Ishtahar 3 July 2009

Sorry but this makes me cringe. My first reaction is Noooooo never NEVER trust Micha'el... but then I am somewhat biased.

From Laeus 3 July 2009

damn...im going to ask the fay, the fay know all. and if someone mentions tiny people in flowery skirts i will actually kill you, speaking of fay, where they around in the grigori times?

From Elaea 3 July 2009

I really am not sure what it means it could mean alot of things at this point, we could be in danger maybe or as Laeus said...he could be helping us...somehow

From Ouza 3 July 2009

Michael was my cousin and still, is but always has belonged to the highest bidder.

He was a mercenary for hire! My heart wants to say that he has changed over the years but, I'll believe it when I see it!

Until then, I walk softly and carry a big stick!

Ouza

From Azaz'el 3 July 2009

Ouza, we'll have to compare sticks one day, as I certainly would always be ready to wield one if he came close!!! I doubt he would ever come to agree with the Grigori ....... is hatred for most of us was very evident. But, as with Ish, I have very personal reasons to be wary of him.

As for the Fay, well, you could say that they were around in the times of the Grigori. We knew the Fay extremely well. But.... I'm not sure how easily they will give you an answer, Laeus, but let me know if they do. cool.gif

Az

From Laeus 4 July 2009

i have a certain affliction with the fay. something you just said made me think. he hated the Grigori, i realised, Elaea and I aren't grigori. . . just food for thought

From Razi'el 4 July 2009

i'm not usually one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but i'm also not as thick as a cinder block. i'd say get all the facts straight just to be safe. i don't remember much about anyone other than myself, but hearing about how ruthless this guy was, i would be cautious....

good luck though, if this helps you out, i hope you spot any trouble coming before it spots you guys.

Raz

From Ishtahar 6 July 2009

I have a certain fondness for the fey... I knew one well once. They have been around since the dawn of time, they are intimately bound with the earth and the energies of life and the source. They don't know everything Laues,they just think they do smile.gif

They are very wise though so it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask.... whether they will respond.... smile.gif

From Scratch 6 July 2009

If it's not too personal Ish and Az, I'm getting more and more curious about the reasons you so distrust and dislike Micha'el. Do you think it might shed any light on why he's popped up like this?

From Azaz'el 7 July 2009

Oh it's not too personal at all, that's why we're here, to share and remember.

I'll start with the simple and short reply.........

The time when we were being 'judged' and then again during the war and the final 'judgement', it was the role of many Archangels to hold us and attempt to extract as much information from us before our execution. They are played a part, one way or another, but Micha'el was one of them that enjoyed his part too much.

Az

From Ishtahar 8 July 2009

Personal? yeah it's personal. Micha'el was the one who tortured and beat my love, he was the one who dragged him in chains across the plateau, forced him to his knees in front of me while they tried to get him to denouce me and then held him down while his soul was stolen and his life ripped from him in front of my eyes. Then he held my while my child was murdered in my womb and I was cursed.

He was the one who, in another time, on another day held me while my lover was drained and murdered in a vampyre execution... his crime?... loving me. Again he held my while my child was torn from me.

I HATE him.. and I hate Gabriel almost as much as he was the instrument of my curse.

Personal enough?

From Laeus 8 July 2009

i have decided not to trust Micha'el. there is a bigger boss out there, the source could not make them do evil things like this. Micha'el gaurded the gates did he? well perhaps even angels could not avoid the allure of our old enemies, someone lead this who wasn't shadow. when Micha'el returned from the other side of the gats how sure are you that what came back was 100 percent pure him? ( some of you may recognize that line from the tv show supernatural, but still it has a good point)

From Azaz'el 8 July 2009

Oh it's him........ at least his energy smells and tastes the same.

But, at the end of all this, we look beyond individuals and remember that the bigger picture is all about unification. Revenge is not allowed......... but retribution will come. Unification is the key.

Az

From Scratch 8 July 2009

Ishtahar, I meant "if it's not too personal" out of respect for something that obviously wounded you very deeply, in that I was curious, but only if you were comfortable talking about it. I'm sorry, both for asking and your repeated loss.

From Ouza 9 July 2009

"This is ... and will never ever be an easy thing to deal with!"

Ouza

From Ishtahar 10 July 2009

Scratch honey there is no need for explaination or apology. My reaction was a reaction to the memory not the question.

Difficult questions have to be asked and answered otherwise hard truths go unspoken and mistakes are repeated.

Never apologise for asking a question it is, after all our choice if we answer them smile.gif
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Michael   ARCHIVE: Michael EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

I know this is a bit late, but What if he's changed his ways? The first couple of times he visited me, when I were 12, he used to beat me. I had bruises on my wrists, I would cry and cry until he stopped, and by then I wasn't breathing much. I'm lucky to still be alive, not lomg after that I was almost put in a mental institution. I feel terribly bad for those he tortured and hope you find happiness in life. I hope it doesn't happen to any other being. However, he could have changed or it could be a trap, making you believe hes changed and hasn't. Who knows. This is just a guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Michael   ARCHIVE: Michael EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Becca wrote:
I know this is a bit late, but What if he's changed his ways? The first couple of times he visited me, when I were 12, he used to beat me. I had bruises on my wrists, I would cry and cry until he stopped, and by then I wasn't breathing much. I'm lucky to still be alive, not lomg after that I was almost put in a mental institution. I feel terribly bad for those he tortured and hope you find happiness in life. I hope it doesn't happen to any other being. However, he could have changed or it could be a trap, making you believe hes changed and hasn't. Who knows. This is just a guess

This might sound harsh but I have trouble taking in some of what you said. If you're talking about Michael visiting you when you were 12 in this life, beings such as angels can't exist in our physical world and they wouldn't be able to leave bruises. Perhaps this was a very real dream or vision? Sometimes people experience marks (like if they have been scratched or touched by a ghost) but usually these marks can be explained by a more logical way. The NHS don't put people in their early teens into mental hospitals. No one under 18 can be diagnosed properly with any mental conditions due to the fact that around 98% of teens express an anti-social personality traits. You might wonder how I know this-- my aunt is a mental health nurse and being a multiple I myself have been through dealings with psychologists and mental health professionals.

Michael has always been kind and fair in dealings with me. I know that not many people share my experience with him. I really can't see why Michael would want to cause you so much pain, or why he would want to do those things to a child of that age.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Michael   ARCHIVE: Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Michael
Page 1 of 1