HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm back (small intro)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshtar

Eshtar

I'm back (small intro) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back (small intro)   I'm back (small intro) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

I am not really new to the Shadow or Grigori in general. Though I connect with so many Kin I am more and more feeling grigori or Shadow in general every day. Something or someone pulls me back. Anyway I am not sure what to post at this time but when I think of something I will.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (small intro)   I'm back (small intro) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey Eshtar,

it doesn't matter that you feel you don't have much to say right now, what's important is that you decided to rejoin us after the transfer of the forums.

Whilst I have no problem at all with members remaining silent for periods of time, I do feel its important to shout out every now and then to let us know that members are ok, or if theres anything they agree with or disagree with. So thanks for touching base Eshtar and we'll all look forward to joining in conversation with you when the time is right.... you've been active enough in the past to deserve some quiet time. Wink

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (small intro)   I'm back (small intro) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Welcome back hun Smile
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (small intro)   I'm back (small intro) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 pm

yes, welcome back from me as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (small intro)   I'm back (small intro) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back (small intro)
Page 1 of 1