HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shifter Dream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

Shifter Dream Empty
PostSubject: Shifter Dream   Shifter Dream EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey everyone, Raz here having just woken up from a dead sleep by one of the most awesome and spiritual dreams i've ever had, so vivid too! But for some reason i can't get it out of my head, and it's not fading in the slightest as normal dreams do.

in this dream i was in some sort of mountain town on a lake, around dusk, walking along as normal , when i noticed a number of campfires down by the shoreline. being the inquisitive creature that i am, i went to investigate, finding a rather rowdy bunch of youths doing a sort of fight club thing, though they acted much like young pups or bear cubs playing rough. copurse, they were all smokin hot, but that's beside the point. anyway, eventually i found several native americans, dressed in very old/new clothes; old in that some were wearing some hides and such with their newer look of jeans, sneakers, tshirts, works uniforms, etc.

without a word a number of them started gathering around this campfire, where someone appearing to be their "medicine man" was looking into the fire. it also bears mentioning that this medicine man was in a couple of other dreams of mine, when i was younger. Anyway, he began to speak a sort of prayer, i forget exactly what was said, but it was something about thanking the spirits for all of the animals present, like the wolves, eagles, possums, bears, and all others, as they all had a part to play. at this point, several people started stripping down, and, not wanting to be left out (also as a sort of compulsion), i stripped as well. this medicine man then came over to me and took my hand, turning it and exposing a jagged, arc shaped scar on the underside of my forearm. he smiled and said that i had been marked by the wolf, as well as other spirits. it only occurs to me now, looking back at the dream, that he never looked at that scar, he looked me in the eyes, and did not look anywhere else.

after this, several of the other people showed off their "marks" i guess you could call it, whether it was for my benefit or not, as i associated that with being physically bitten, but soon after, we all started walking, myself right next to the medicine man. As he walked, he continued talking, about how everything was connected, and how we should give thanks for the spirits watching over us, all of which i agreed with, and i was sort of embarrassed, given we were all still nude, but soon i felt... odd. my form shifted without my conscious knowledge, and i felt four thin, nimble paws against the dirt of the road, and i looked at things through the vantage point of a wolf. as a note, it was at this point i felt my waking body as well, both at once, and myself and the other people began to run, all in wolf form at first, then as time passed, in different forms, some riding on others as the small animals like possums, or larger animals like bear or deer being ridden. at was at this point that for some reason my physical body jarred awake, though i could still feel the form of the wolf quite clearly, it's faded now as i write this, but i figured several of you would enjoy hearing of this.

as i fell back asleep later though, the dream sort of continued, with the others somehow getting chained up in my absence, though i managed to shift again, into a crow to find them, then into a bear, and rip the locks off the chains, letting them go, the medicine man being the last one. he told me i needed to find a friend of theirs, someone with an affinity for the bear spirit i had just adopted, who refused to acknowledge that nature inside himself anymore. after that, the medicine man disappeared, leaving me to my search, which was when i woke up again.

with the number of times this same medicine man has shown up in my dreams, i'm starting to think he's a spirit guide of some sort, though what exactly he is, i don't know. he fits the mystical native bit perfectly, don't you think? anyway, i figured you folkds here would like hearing about that.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Shifter Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter Dream   Shifter Dream EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Schweeeeet!!

I don't really have anything else to add, but would like to hear more if you dream about these fellows again.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Shifter Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter Dream   Shifter Dream EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 pm

He certainly sounds like a Guide who has given you a Quest.....!

Az

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

Shifter Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter Dream   Shifter Dream EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:51 am

thanks! the first time i dreamed of this "Medicine Man" was actually when i was around fifteen. it was a dream where i was walking along in the woods at wintertime, and i happened across him, again, by a fire, but this first time he was alone, with just his tent and a few ramshackle pieces of furniture. he smiled at me, and without any form of introduction, he asked me if i would like to learn to hunt.

this was another of those times, where i knew absolutely that i NEEDED to do this, so i agreed whole heartedly, and he only asked me to exchange my winter clothes for a pair of breeches and a vest and headband, all made of furs and hides, and he assured me they would be warm enough for what we were going to do. he started teaching me some things about hunting, how to track and stalk quietly, and before i knew it, it was a similar situation, i was running on all fours with incredible ease, not paying any thought to my form, with several others running with me, all wolves as well.

this is the only other time i can recall meeting the Medicine Man, and the only other dream of this sort involved the wolf mentioned above, i think.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Shifter Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter Dream   Shifter Dream EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:01 am

Very cool Raz, great read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shifter Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter Dream   Shifter Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifter Dream