HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i have had some recent events that i need to share

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

i have had some recent events that i need to share Empty
PostSubject: i have had some recent events that i need to share   i have had some recent events that i need to share EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:00 am

recently i did a meditation that took me to the tree of life, there odin was standing there and he said he wanted to show me something. I asked him if he really was Odin and he proved himself to be true he took me on a trip to a rainbow brigde to asgard and showed me a great hall, he said to me when you die you will be going here because have claim on your soul because you promised it to me a long time ago. I asked him him what does he want with me and he told me that would become an asgardian and would welcome me among the others even though i am an angel i would still welcome in paradise but your soul belongs with me. After that he gifted me with armor and covered me in sacred runes and angelic script that would protect me. i had a friend check out what if my meditation was real and he confirmed the wings and the runes and all. I am confused as to what happens next but lately I have been seeing 2 ravens following me. I am not scared i feel relieved that i was told this but i i feel that i should learn alot more because when the armor appeared an angel put a crest on my armor of a lion head with a lightning bolt behind it.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: i have had some recent events that i need to share   i have had some recent events that i need to share EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:30 pm

That sounds like an amazing experience. And it sounds like you may have quite a journey ahead of you as you try to understand and learn more about the crest!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: i have had some recent events that i need to share   i have had some recent events that i need to share EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:57 am

That sounds very interesting indeed, i've not had any interactions with any sort of norse gods (not particularly my bag), but it seems all of these spirits, the Aesir, the Loa, Sidhe, Immortals or what have you, always seem to show up and sort of guide us in their own strange way. i've posted elsewhere about the native american man who's appeared twice now in my dreams, three times if a theory of mine is true, and this seems very similar!
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: i have had some recent events that i need to share   i have had some recent events that i need to share EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Perhaps they are all the same ones just different names. Each society has put their own brand onto what they all have experienced as a society and individuals that thrived long long ago!

Don't get lost in the names but try to understand the spirit of what is behind it! There you will eventually find us as we reawaken for the betterment of Gaia!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: i have had some recent events that i need to share   i have had some recent events that i need to share EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:41 pm

It is an interesting journey but im trying to work out the details and understand it all before i go any further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have had some recent events that i need to share   i have had some recent events that i need to share Empty

Back to top Go down

i have had some recent events that i need to share
Page 1 of 1