HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enochian Alphabet

Go down 
+5
Ogygian
Zionis
Azaz'el
Ashtart
Capsha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

So who here remembers this? Razz
Enochian Alphabet Enochian

I have some questions about it:
It's "Enochian", so did Metatron/Enoch create it?
Why did angelics start to use it, if they did at all?
Why would we share it with the man who recorded it here on Earth?

I have memories of being a sort of scribe/messenger and using the Enochian language. I was sent to liason and record and find out about other gods, cultures and species. I remember going to Egypt (which is why I feel so bonded to Egypt, I think at some point I carried over my duties there and was under Sekhmet's command) and Greece and, funnily enough, the Celtic gods of Wales/Ireland/Scotland. I'm still finding out why and if I did actually go from Haniel to Haneru (becoming a lioness-headed, winged humanoid) but angels are shifters, and I see no reason why I couldn't. Self discovery rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Self-discovery rocks! Good for you Capsha.

Travel and communication among the shadow and the gods of those regions makes sense with my own memories. I don't remember godforms being confined to regions but meeting together and discussing matters.

As for remembering Enochian, I don't Suspect But then, I'm not Shadow...
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

I have some little knowledge of our writing and whilst the current standard version of Enochian is close, it's not precise. Enoch didn't invent it, but unfortunately Dee and Kelley when changeling the information came to the opinion that the last Human to have seen or known the language was Enoch, which is untrue.

Shadow used language primarily to contain energy....... sound is magic, language is magic, it contains emotion and instruction and guidance all wrapped into a singly glyph. Names are even more powerful.

As for why it was shared with Dee and Kelley I have no idea, I was trapped outside time when this took place but it amazes me that it was shared again.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zionis

Zionis

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 am

I did a 3rd eye meditation and runes that looked like it was from Enohian script flashed in my head with lingering violet/purple energy. It left me with a headache.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 am

The headeache is good Zepar.. It means you have exercised your pineal gland/third eye. No pain, no gain, so they say.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

I do get a sense of familiarity when reading through all the letters. That's a good sign. Razz 
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate END

The Ultimate END

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Where my soul wishes to be   Enochian Alphabet EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
I did a 3rd eye meditation and runes that looked like it was from Enohian script flashed in my head with lingering violet/purple energy. It left me with a headache.
Zy we both know that it happens when you overwork an organ with one, or several different kinds of energy.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 pm

The Ultimate END wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
Zy we both know that it happens when you overwork an organ with one, or several different kinds of energy.
Actually the event was a good thing as an angel my energy was blue/purple which led me in this direction.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Was it my imagination or did someone mention about a symbol or mark that appeared on either the right side or left of their arms. If so could you further describe it. I may just have some answers if you are willing to listen.

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:13 am

Ousa wrote:
Was it my imagination or did someone mention about a symbol or mark that appeared on either the right side or left of their arms.  If so could you further describe it.  I may just have some answers if you are willing to listen.

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, Ousa =) :

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com/t1458-wards-binds-restraints

I also believe that it was Zadki'el who mentioned such a mark.

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 am

Meti'ne wrote:
Ousa wrote:
Was it my imagination or did someone mention about a symbol or mark that appeared on either the right side or left of their arms.  If so could you further describe it.  I may just have some answers if you are willing to listen.

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, Ousa =) :

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com/t1458-wards-binds-restraints

I also believe that it was Zadki'el who mentioned such a mark.

~Meti'ne

If it looks anything like this - o - I'd be freaked out. I wear this symbol on my left inner forearm as a Sharpie tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks guys I appreciate the referral.  Smile  I love you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enochian Alphabet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enochian Alphabet   Enochian Alphabet Empty

Back to top Go down

Enochian Alphabet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: The Past-
Jump to: