HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lot of torment caused by Michael

Go down 
+6
Azaz'el
Zariel
Ishtahar
Ashtart
Ari'el
Taliel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Taliel

A lot of torment caused by Michael Empty
PostSubject: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey guys! I've been thinking about this for a few days now, and I figured I should go ahead and share it. A rather unpleasant memory kept popping into my mind throughout the day a couple days ago. I was in some kind of prison-looking room, and my wrists were bound behind my back and I was kneeling on the ground, in a lot of pain. The (arch?)angel Michael was standing next to me. He looked VERY impatient. I remember him saying "Are you ready to tell me now?", and I just said (well, this part is a bit foggy, but it was something along these lines) "You can't get me to talk."

What happened next just gives me chills. I remember him suddenly, like, striking at my soul (or just the energetic part of me or something) with a lot of power and magic. I was screaming, or at least trying to because I was in so much pain I don't think I really could. By the time Michael stopped I was barely conscious.

The memory ends there. So, to sum things up, there was something Michael wanted me to tell him, but I wouldn't tell him so he just kept on torturing me. Every time I think about that memory I feel this really sharp pain in my back, which was sort of where I remember his energy attack entering my body.

After remembering all that I searched this forum for Michael's name, and I can now see that I'm not the only one that doesn't like Michael. The name itself just fills me with rage. Also, this was after I was captured after a battle (Melari remembers the battle and me being put on trial, for anyone who hasn't seen my introduction thread), but I don't know if it was before or after the trial. I think it was before.

Wow. That was sort of hard to type, but it feels great to let it out. I hate traumatic memories, but hey, they help us grow stronger, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Wow. That's a really intense and painful memory, Taliel. Thank you for sharing with us, I'm sure it was hard. But I'm glad you feel a little better now. *offers a hug*
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:56 am

Michael has caused suffering in many of us, so no you are not alone in your rage. Be well
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:33 pm

There are many people who hurt me in the past that I can forgive. There are few I can't forgive and there are fewer still I don't want to forgive.

Michael is right at the top of the list of those I don't want to forgive. I WANT to hold on to the white hot hatred that burns me even at the sound of his name.

There were many people who did bad things but most of them did it because they had to. Micha'el did it because he enjoyed it. He was an evil sadistic son of a bitch and I would blast him from existence if I had the power to do it.

Sorry, but after what i witnessed that being do to my friends and lover... I know I should forgive but I can't.
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm

I know that alot of you have been hurt but has Michael really done all this damage, Im asking because in all my memories he has always done what he has been told to do. while he is an arch the angels which you all know are extremely militarisitc and everyone has a boss. while michael might have been torturing you(saying this because i was not there, not discounting your words)but who told him to do this. I have done things in my past and I did watch the fall as it happened, some of them were angry at the reaction of kicking out the grigori. Did you talk to Raziel at all before you were taken to the interrogation room? The only angel that could possibly give anyone knowlegde that anyone else would seek would be Raziel, I have worked with Raziel and hes imparted on me some pretty interesting stuff, Michael has helped me out alot too so its really hard to find out why he would have acted like this in he past.
I am thankful for you sharing all this memory it will give me alot of stuff to think about and meditate on and if you seek a memory healing and soul healing i can do it from a distance please send me a pm. I have a gift of soul healing and memory healing so I would be happy to help if you so will it
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Yes, Micha'el was acting under the orders of the Council and it was never so much what he did as the way he did it.

He didn't act dispassionately, as a general would do.
He didn't act with grace and dignity

He was an animal. He did things he was ordered to do with relish and he did things he wasn't ordered to do. There was a look in his eyes as he did it that chilled me and I will never forget or forgive.

Yes, he had a job to do but he did so much more. There was no need to take such pleasure in what he did. There was no need for so many of the things he did.

The one thing that really springs to mind is what he did to Taz. Taz was little more than a boy in Malakh years, a younger soul than most of them. He was my lover and my friend, a beauty among beauties within and without. He was steadfast and loyal to his family and his friends.

Micha'el was ordered to treat him in no way different to the rest but he used him for sport, just to hurt me and Shem. He believed he was driving a wedge between us because he didn't know Shem was fully aware of the fact Taz and I were lovers. He rubbed his face in it and he tortured Taz because it amused him and because he knew how much it hurt us.

It was the same with other things he did.

No, I will never forgive Micha'el
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:48 pm

It is difficult at times to look back at the First Times and try to understand what happened and why it happened. It can be hard to look at the actions of individuals..... perhaps even the actions we ourselves took part in..... with today's morals and try to understand them. But, regardless of the time and tide that have passed, there are some actions that need punishment, some decisions that need questioning, some behaviour traits that need cleansing.

Micha'el was one the those who in the final days, behaved worse than it was believed we could, or should, to our own Kin. Yet, it has to be remembered that we all knew it was possible, that brother could kill brother, as we only have to cast our memories back to the earlier times when some of us were employed to act as judge, jury and executioner. I was one of them.

Micha'el will be judged and will be given the opportunity to make amends for his actions. As will others. As will I.

Azaz'el
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:33 am

i can remember being called upon to fill those duties as well, Az. i'm not going to den that many of us did terrible things, frightening things... and i'll just say right here, i enjoyed doing them at the time. personally, i think we should accept him back, should he come, despite everything. He's grown up just as we have, and i think it would be foolish to think we were the only ones who have learned anything in our time here.

again, just my opinion, but i think our brother should be welcomed back with open arms. anyone with me?
Back to top Go down
Nazra

Nazra

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:29 am

I think it depends on his attitude. At least we can see if he really changed. Then it's more or less up to each of us whether to accept him or not.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Very wise words Nazra, and I think you're completely right.

It depends on a lot of things.

I guess as a human I have a different perspective as I have neither done, nor experienced those things yo spoke of, other than at the end times. Maybe Micha'el is no worse than the rest of you, but the rest of you didn't do what he did to me.

Maybe I'm being selfish but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 pm

If Micha'el ever did decide to join this forum, which I highly doubt, then I cannot go against the very rules that we first set up when this place was created......... this forum is a place for all.

He can join this forum, as anyone can, and he can begin talking, begin sharing what he remembers, what he knows, what he feels. What I cannot do is welcome him with open arms. I remember only too well what he did to all of the Grigori that Fell, what he did to Dan, what he did to me. I will listen, however, and I will have many, many questions. And I will gladly lead him by the hand, or neck, to the Council so that he is judged.

As for him having grown up and learnt..... that is something that I have not personally experienced so far, so I can't believe it or accept it until we meet once more.

Azaz'el
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 am

Micha'el is much closer to us than we seem to realize, but he is not whole
His soul was split and he only remembers just a fraction of what happened back then

How I know this I honestly can't explain, but I have several questions for him as well
For the sake of his soul and for what is morally right I pray he finds the strength within to
confront his demons and make amends with those he sinned against

Goddess help me I still love him but he must take responsibility for his actions

Stranger things have happened....
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 pm

I understand we have all done things that we regret, but at the same time the person then must change from the person they were to something better to be in the group that is so called to better the world. Change is not so easy to come by in this world.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am

Nothing has ever been easy no matter how many incarnations we have suffered through.

But I think the point of fact is that how we are to be in the sight of others and to extend that to ever more. We now are afforded the opportunity to see the light of the past through a different perspective with today's technology and to ultimately learn and share both good or bad here and how those choices, thoughts, words and deeds can in fact and will ultimately affect all others in our further search for our own Self Realization. I love you

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
~ Abraham Lincoln

Ousa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot of torment caused by Michael   A lot of torment caused by Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

A lot of torment caused by Michael
Page 1 of 1