HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life under the Sea...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Life under the Sea... Empty
PostSubject: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 am

Had a dream that I was part of a race of beings that lived under water, I was in England and was walking towards the ocean with a select few like me, at first I was nervous and thought I might possibly drown but went ahead and followed the others

The dream was so surreal....I felt myself breathing under water, I can't explain the feeling and can only say it was amazing....I saw families living under the ocean...it was an experience I would love to have again...I felt so at home..

There is more to our past than what we originally thought....my time as a "Shadow" is only a fraction of the story...
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:06 am

Hm that's interesting. Didn't Ash say she lived(?) in a city that was under the water?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

I've had visions (shamanic trances) of visiting cities beneath the water where there were beings who welcomed me "back home" and put me in priestess garb.

I've been told by sensitives here that I used to live in the sea here.

I've had a vision of visiting the city Murias which I think is also one of the cities of Lemuria which in the vision sat in a pyramid like structure on the water.

The people beneath the water tend to be blue and transparent. They also helped me in a vision once when I was doing a past/present/future working by coming up onto the land and surrounding me in a circle to feed me energy.

There are "species" of fae said to live in the water; when I was doing research into water beings the Blue Men of Minch were the closest I could find in description to what I saw, although who I saw were clearly not all men. They were families, men and women.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Could it be that the word 'men' was inclusive, in the way that humans are sometimes termed 'men' generically. Like... the children of men... who clearly weren't all men Wink
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

Makes sense
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:32 am

Had a vision not to long ago of people who sort-of resembled the "beings" Ash described...I saw them all coming to the surface

Something important was happening at the time..some major event or cataclysm .... also saw a space craft in the shape of an Egyptian Ankh ascending out of the water...

Crazy isn't it...or is it...
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 am

not sure about Crazy, gabe, as that seems to be applying to more and more of what we see and dream.

ah, well. let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:05 am

Hehm interesting. My bf was telling me about this documentary he watched about how there is apparently evidence that the descendants of humans and aliens that lived on Earth millions of years ago ate still here, and live inside of the Earth. Apparently they're super advanced and have space ships and things. They haven't made themselves known because humanity as we know it is simply not ready. Wonder if this is connected with the underwater people.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life under the Sea...   Life under the Sea... Empty

Back to top Go down

Life under the Sea...
Page 1 of 1