HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a question for the site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

I have a question for the site  Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

If you were given the chance to return home with all your brothers and sisters who did not fall would you return there?

Would you be able to forgive those who did you wrong and harmed you for whatever reason they acted?

IF you were able to harness your past power would you abandon the human body or humanity and never return here to this world?

Do you believe the fallen will rise back and take over this world and make it their own or help this world return to the way it was originally created?

Do you think that when the planet alignment happens the beings that are sealed away are going to return.

Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Yes.

Probably, I'm not one for holding grudges.

No, being human is what it is. It's an experience I might not get the chance to have again. No one should wish their life away.

No, just... no.

No, I don't see why everything comes back to the Mayan prophesy. 11/11/11 was meant to be a 'special' day, so was 6/6/6, so was the millenium... really, I don't see why something would just happen now. Every day can be a mammoth event for anyone. My life is getting pretty darn good! Perhaps the Veil will be thinner that day (just like on certain days of the year-- Samhain being the next day) and maybe it'll all be psychological since there's so much hype around it. Or, perhaps, it'll be one milestone day that's set out to happen over the next million years.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Raziel-Alphadios

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Well, the first question doesn't exactly count for me, so I guess not!

I have a feeling if I find out who shattered me and how and why I'd be quite upset and I'm not sure I'd want to forgive them.

I don't think I'd abandon humanity, I like it here and I dunno where else I could/should go. I wouldn't go anywhere far from Capsha though.

Well, if they try there might be resistance. I doubt it would happen soon.

I don't think there's much more chance of something happening on that day than something happening on any other day.
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:32 pm

1. I would only return if I had not reason at all to be here.

2. I have done a good amount of wrong myself and to not forgive them for what they have done would be selfish of me. So yes I would forgive them, but if they haven't changed I wouldn't trust them.

3. I am currently in a process of shifting as I am a wereanimal in this life but with everything else attached to me I don't know if I will return to a human body or something else. This process seems to be happening on its own now so I dont fully have a choice. If I don't return to this body then I will handle it but for the sake of being able to blend into society I would say I would want to come back to this body. But for those who are meant for more and that more means leaving this body and this world behind and in there purpose they can help a lot of people or "beings" then it isn't wishing your life away, it is embracing your destiny and showing strength by doing what you have to for the betterment of other people.

4. It doesn't matter what I believe on this point, but on what I think will happen? I would say there is not enough evidence to show one way or the other.

5. There are some who believe it will but to be honest, when it happens then I will believe it. Just because someone or some group prophesized something doesn't mean it will happen and until it is proven true it is nothing more then a special day where the planets align.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:09 pm

1. I don't think I would want to 'return' anywhere. I do want to be reunited with those I left behind, though. For me it's different because I was never a Malakh but I have been blessed with part of that energy and I miss many of my friends. Those who fell and those who didn't. But I don't want to look back. I want to move forward.

2 I can't see a time when I would ever forgive Micha'el. As Uzziel said we've all done bad things, or at least things we wouldn't do now, but I truly believe that everything I have done has been in a strong belief at the time that it was right or for the best. Michael couldn't have cared less if it was right or wrong. He did what he did and enjoyed every moment of it. He fed off the suffering he caused and there are scenes burned into my mind that I can never forgive. Is that a fault of mine? Probably. I know i'm a hypocrite, to preach forgiveness and then to fail to give it but that's the way it is I'm afraid.

3 This is tricky. Being at least partly human it would, at first sight, seem that I have little choice. However, I was told once that one day I would shed my human skin and be a being of light again. If that happens I don't know what I'd do about the rest of humanity. I believe they are children, lost in the darkness and we have a lot of responsibility for that. As such I feel strongly that we also have responsibility for at least trying to bring them out of the darkness. Whether I would take on that responsibility when it came down to it I don't know. I'd like to think I would but I'm so disillusioned with humanity at the moment that, although I see the gold shining in the shit I don't know if I want to be the one to reach in and pull it out.

4. I believe the fallen are coming back together. I very much hope they can 'rise up' but I think there is a purpose beyond anything relation to this world is concerned. I beleive there is a war coming and the fallen will be needed to fight. I can't really get my mind to think beyond that. I hope that if we won we would finally have peace and be able to settle somewhere and live in harmony with Gaia.

5. Something is coming of that I'm sure. There is a restless anticipation in the aethers that makes me sure of it. Whether it will come on that day, or in one big whoosh at all I'm not sure. I certainly don't get the sense of the world ending Smile
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I want to return asap I hate being here.

If i could find that coven that did this to me i would make sure that they burn for every life they ever live until they make up for thier mistake.

I would end up staying for my family until they are living in the way they no longer need me.

I hope the fallen rise back and take back this world in hopes of making it better and when it comes to war there is going to be a war be it physical or spiritaul its going to happen but i think it needs to happen. but i fear that some of the fallen are going to choose the wrong side as the did the last time because they did not learn.

i hope that the viel goes away forever because i think that this world is due up for some wake up calls and they are missing the signs. If the earth keeps up like this its going to destroy itself and us with it, and i don't feel like going down because of humans greed and wicked ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the site    I have a question for the site  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question for the site
Page 1 of 1