HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return to Ellysium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ari'el
Ari'el

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:19 pm

I had a dream that felt quite significant this morning.

I was sitting on the ground in a meditation-like posture facing my mom, who was standing. We were clasping hands, one hand up, the other down, and the same for her. Then, through her help, I started to levitate until our arms were horizontal, and I was a few feet off the ground. She was still standing.

Then in place of my mom it was Gurumayi. (She is a spiritual teacher who I have met in person and used to follow, and who my mom still follows.) I was holding hands with her as well in the same manner. But instead of levitating she was helping me return to a spiritual form. The thought, "Return to Ellysium" was very prominent. (Ellysium is a form I used to identify with. She was/is a female humanoid angelic creature made of white light. She had no wings and I could easily make out her features despite the fact she was made of light.) However, in this dream she/I was such a bright pale colored blue-green light that I could not make out any features or limbs or anything. She/I also had large white wings, which the former Ellysium did not. I was also less of a 'she' and more of non-gendered being.

I told my mom about the dream and she said she had been hoping/wishing for me to return to my spirituality. She also said that she knew when I was born that I was an angel. (Not like "aww, what a precious little angel" but an actual angel Razz ).

I wonder about the change in Ellysium's appearance. My mom thinks that I am probably more capable of handling more of what I really am.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Myth

Myth

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:11 pm

That sounds like a beautiful dream, Ellysium. Smile

I've read about incarnated angels recently. There's a book about them by Doreen Virtue called Earth Angels. I read it and found it quite fascinating. Here's the link to Amazon, but I got it on ebook:

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Angels-Incarnated-Elementals-Starpeople/dp/1401900488/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274386185&sr=8-1

Let me preface this post by saying that I do not believe I am anything other than human. But I find the principle behind this theory fascinating, although I'm not saying I totally buy into it. She covers more in the book than angels...

-Elementals
-Starpeople
-Walk-Ins
-Wizards

*shrugs* Anything is possible.

Myth
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Interesting book, Myth.
I did a little search on it, and though the author definitely presents some interesting ideas, I can't say I completely buy into it either. I think the author pigeonholes things too much. For example, I found the quiz that's in that book to figure out what sort of earth angel you are, and two of the six questions for incarnated angel are: " I tend to easily put on extra weight, or I'm currently overweight. " and "I highlight, color, or bleach my hair."
Come on, really?
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:28 pm

That gives a whole new dimension to the "Beauty School Dropout" number in "Grease," doesn't it? Wink

There's a significance to holding hands the way you described, Ellysium. I'm trying to remember what it is exactly, but it has something to do with energy exchange. Sounds like a beautiful dream, and I'm glad you seem to have found your wings. Colors have changed for me, too, as I delve deeper.

You're very lucky to have a mother you can talk about these things with.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:06 am

Scratch wrote:
That gives a whole new dimension to the "Beauty School Dropout" number in "Grease," doesn't it? Wink

LOL! It certainly does.

Yeah, I had that feeling too about the energy exchange in the way we were holding hands. I forget which hand was up and which was down, but I think one was receiving energy and the other one giving, so it forms a nice circle.

It is nice to have found my wings so to speak, and I feel that the color probably changes depending on what's going on, but not sure. This dream did only just happen this morning, so I hope that through meditation I can solidify and delve deeper into this new identity.

How have colors changed for you?

And yes, I do feel very lucky and blessed to have the mom that I do.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:47 am

I seem to have a dichotomy in my personality, which they reflect. One aspect is violet and gold, the other is red and black.

When I first began to "see" my wings, they were feathered in the latter two colors. Then the feathers vanished, and for a while they resembled how I always visualized dragon wings, with black spines and violet webbing. The feathers came back violet and red. Then one day (when I changed my avatar from a bird to a ball of light on the old forum) a voice in my head, which I never managed to place, told me I was once again "the Morning Star," and the feathers were suddenly gold. Now, they're a combination of all four colors: gold where they fold at the top, then red shading to violet, with black tips. I'm ridiculously vain with myself over how beautiful I think they are. geek

They change shape as well; anything from insect, to bat/dragon, to various birds. It's kind of tiring to do that now, in a way it wasn't before, so they've pretty much settled into resembling an albatross's. I got the impression mine change depending on what's going on, as well.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:18 am

Well your wings DO sound really pretty lol. Kindof makes me want to draw them.
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:17 am

Quote :
I found the quiz that's in that book to figure out what sort of earth angel you are, and two of the six questions for incarnated angel are: " I tend to easily put on extra weight, or I'm currently overweight. " and "I highlight, color, or bleach my hair."
Come on, really?

*cough, cough* Let's ignore that part, shall we? Smile I think I mentioned this before, but I scored 6 out of 7 on that quiz for incarnated angel! LOL Although I refuse to say what I marked no to, I'm still waiting for my halo.

Yes, that quiz was ridiculous. But looking beyond that little tidbit, there was some interesting stuff buried in there. I tend to buy random stuff sometimes, and this one struck me as interesting. After reading the excerpt I purchased it, but I would have been fine reading it off the shelf at Barnes & Noble (if I had one, or had that option - a drawback of living out-of-country).

Honestly, I thought I would be disappointed and kicking myself for wasting my money, but surprisingly I wasn't. (It's not an endorsement to go out and buy it... so please don't waste you money or time unless you are drawn to it, like me!)

What I got out of that book is simple: other people are seeing the mass influx of people who are "different" (not of this world), and attempting to put them into categories as a process of trying to understand and make sense of it. Then there's the issue of the Ascended Masters making a comeback - and for what purpose? Virtue's work is so skewed in the opposite direction of say.... Az's memories, that I had to check it out. Her theory is that these "Others" have incarnated to teach and help humanity through this very difficult phase of evolution... one where we are moving towards a change in the collective conscious. Not many years ago this type of book would never have been published because there would have been no need. It would have been laughed off the shelf, scoffed at as heresy. Now people like Virtue are featured on Oprah and lots of run of the mill humans are being exposed to the idea that some souls are simply more. That's a brand new concept for many, so baby steps. Wink

What struck me about your dream and your interpretation of it so far, Ellysium, is that you (and your mom) seem to be looking at being an incarnate angel in a slightly different perspective than what I've heard here... less focused on the past and maybe a little more focused on the future. So much "darkness" here (for lack of a better word)... I think past life memories and old hurts make being Other seem dark sometimes, not that it is dark, per se... but as you described it I got the feeling of light and divine love associated with the dream, as if something More is guiding you to make a decision that could have far reaching effects to the Universe. Am I wrong in that assumption?

Which bodes the question: Divine light and love, angelic guidance... does it exist? I think so. I have a healthy respect, don't get me wrong. As much as they help, they can also hurt... so there is a duality to their existence, and DV doesn't show that side at all in her books. Maybe from her perspective it doesn't exist. After all, not everyone has been hurt by them, so it's easy to have a Pollyanna POV if you've never felt the sting of their whip.

Are there people/beings among humanity who are More and haven't discovered it yet? Again, I think yes. So, despite the "Beauty School Dropout" stuff (and some other irritating things within the pages of this "fluffy" version of Otherkin) I found the message inside the message interesting, to say the least.

Does anyone else feel the shifting collective consciousness where such things are not only more acceptable, but also viewed as entirely possible?

Myth

Last edited by Myth on Fri May 21, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Dearest all,

Quantum Physics: To be or not to be now ... that truly, is the question of the so called here and now!

We are dealing with so many many possibilities yet, however, yet so much more unproven probabilities are at the heart and soul of the beast! One thing is for sure, is that I and we all are the spark that makes it happen and come to final fruition.

We as a whole whether with or without wings are creating and trying to find a probable course to the truth, whatever, that may hold for us all either here now or in the future to come.

Is it not good to know what follows from what, even if it is not necessary FAPP? [FAPP is Bell's disparaging abbreviation of "for all practical purposes."] Suppose for example that quantum mechanics were found to resist precise formulation. Suppose that when formulation beyond FAPP is attempted, we find an unmovable finger obstinately pointing outside the subject, to the mind of the observer, to the Hindu scriptures, to God, or even only Gravitation? Wouldn't that not be a very, very interesting observation?" ~ Werner Heisenberg

"The atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts." ~ Werner Heisenberg
[But Heisenberg went on to insist that these philosophical issues raised by quantum mechanics applied to the big as well as the small.]

Albert Einstein ~ "Whether we electrons, light quanta, benzol molecules, or stones, we shall always come up against these two characteristics, the corpuscular and the undular."

Many people excuse their own faults but judge other persons harshly. We should reverse this attitude by excusing others shortcomings and by harshly examining our own. What do you think wouldn't that be fair enough?

I say try to remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. Then you will find out how easy it is to get along with those of differing viewpoints.

Love is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families and nations. But are we not ourselves that cause of this so called conundrum or crux of our current existence or even having the right to exist here and now.

We are the bad guys in this so called immersion into good versus evil! I say that having or not having wings is yes a very well good beginning of sorts but not truly that which we are here to prove. But that is to bring a stop to the illusions set forth by our peers yet I say that it is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or even hell.

Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings -- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.

We were the punished abandoned and abused for something that was felt to be wrong for mankind as a whole, however, the key now is what do you do with so called remembrance of these overall experiences/Lifetimes and successfully apply them to the betterment of all mankind?

Do we allow it to fester or do we allow it to heal and bring that breath of fresh air back into the world based on our accumulated experiences!

We are not asking for control here. We are asking for a purpose and a just cause of reason to go forth to whatever, it is that we are to do and be next, either in this lifetime or the so called others to come!

It takes guts to admit that you are a horse of a different color and are willing to stand-up to the onslaught of the doubt and distrust that is brought on by previous mistakes and misinterpretations by our peers and fellow beings.

Better than a thousand hollow words spoken, is just that one word that brings peace to all!

Ouza

p.s. I'm trying very hard not to be too cryptic here so, if there are plus's or minus's, questions or doubts please feel free to ask!

"We are not alone"
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Myth wrote:
What struck me about your dream and your interpretation of it so far, Ellysium, is that you (and your mom) seem to be looking at being an incarnate angel in a slightly different perspective than what I've heard here... less focused on the past and maybe a little more focused on the future. So much "darkness" here (for lack of a better word)... I think past life memories and old hurts make being Other seem dark sometimes, not that it is dark, per se... but as you described it I got the feeling of light and divine love associated with the dream, as if something More is guiding you to make a decision that could have far reaching effects to the Universe. Am I wrong in that assumption?
You are not wrong. I am more focused on the present and on the future. I used to be more focused on past lives and memories, but that doesn't seem to matter as much to me anymore. There was definitely a lot of light and divine love in the dream and it did feel like there was something More, something coming in and helping me, guiding me. As far as the far reaching effects to the Universe... I really have no idea. I guess we'll find out Smile. Either way, I believe the dream was asking me to return to my spirituality and my true self.

Myth wrote:
Does anyone else feel the shifting collective consciousness where such things are not only more acceptable, but also viewed as entirely possible?
Yes and no. In one aspect there is this "New Age" movement, and books like the one you found, Myth, and the growth of online communities like this one. But on the other hand there also seem to be a lot of people who are extremely skeptical, and there seems to be a rise in non-religious and atheistic people. I happen to live with some of these... They don't believe in anything, think things like psychics are frauds, and so forth. But on the other hand, these people I live with think ghosts might exist, but they want to get their own proof and see it for themselves and thoroughly analyze it before they believe anything. So, yeah.. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:14 am

Ouza, I have read your post a few times. I'm still not entirely sure how to respond to it, except to say that it is good advice.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Dearest Ellysium,

Please never ever regret to share your ideas and experiences, hopes and fears and desires.

What you have learned for yourself and for us all will allow any "lessons learned-wisdom earned"
that we would all most certainly benefit from. And really thats represent the simple key to the truth of it all llll Discernment, Committment, Love and Honor. All for one and one for all!

We together are going through a whole new being going through this incarnation as one and yet seperate but all are striving to be fully united in the proposition of Choice, Change and Free Will.

Love you always and forever,

Ouza

p.s. I agree.... I do go on a lot of tangents please forgive that but always remember nothing ventured nothing gained. I will promise to strive to always keep it simple! (Hopefully !!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return to Ellysium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Ellysium   Return to Ellysium Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Ellysium
Page 1 of 1