HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Starseed Quiz"

Go down 
+2
Solalethiel
Ashtart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

"The Starseed Quiz" Empty
PostSubject: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:54 am

I am in the process of combing my dreadlocks out and noticed that I have a bright blond hair growing right out of the center of my head! Pretty weird for a Black girl with black hair hahah!

It reminded me of "The Starseed Quiz." Have you taken it?

http://pleiadesx.com/starquiz.htm

I always score really high on this quiz... Higher a few years back when I still felt like I was here to do something important but didn't know what it was. In the last few years that's become a lot clearer. The page has been up for like... 10, 15 years? It's pretty much dead, but the test is still up, and still pretty interesting and fun.

No idea how to interpret the results, and I don't think I'm from the Pleiades o_o... But I'm pretty impressed that the author came up with a list of so many specific things that apply to me. What did you score? Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 pm

I scored pretty high too, 55 to be exact.But i think some of the answers could as well apply to Otherkin in general, or other types of 'kin which are not celestial or starseed Smile
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:36 am

91 Shocked I usually score low on these quizzes, I wonder what's up? I don't think I'm Pleadian either.  But I agree, I really enjoyed the quiz and how specific it was. *rubs eyes and looks at the 91* No really, I don't score too high on quizzes like this.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:06 am

Haha, I feel you both.

I scored 92 last time I took it >_< I definitely agree that a lot of the questions could apply to otherkin in general, but some of them are *so specific*

Like... "Sooooo what does it mean exactly that I have a fascination with hummingbirds? .... Are there hummingbirds in the Pleiades planets? o_o I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:52 am

That was exactly my thought when i saw the question Laughing Or what's with the whole being nude thing? Are starseeds running around nude the whole day? lol!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:46 pm

I had 77. Would have had more if I'd had any interest in Ancient Egypt. Strictly and Ancient Celtic girl myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeventhWatcher

SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:58 pm

I know some people who are very gifted and active who would score very low on these tests.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Haha, I feel you both.  

I scored 92 last time I took it >_<  I definitely agree that a lot of the questions could apply to otherkin in general, but some of them are *so specific*

Like... "Sooooo what does it mean exactly that I have a fascination with hummingbirds?  .... Are there hummingbirds in the Pleiades planets?  o_o  I don't get it."

I think they might've done that for a control or something, to make sure a possible non-starseed could at least get up to 30.  Or could there could be hummingbird in the Pleaiades planets XD. I did a double take at some of the questions. Solalethiel, I have heard of some alien races not wearing a stitch of clothing, so maybe that's what they refer to? Then again it could be that "control group" thing I mentioned. Just a theory Smile

Ishtahar wrote:
I had 77. Would have had more if I'd had any interest in Ancient Egypt. Strictly and Ancient Celtic girl myself  Very Happy

Here, here! Ancient Egypt is amazing, but I feel really drawn to the Ancient Celtic world. And I agree Ishtahar. You know that psychic test with the circle, star, square and such? I'm terrible at it, but I'm a strong clairvoyant.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:32 am

Quote :
I have heard of some alien races not wearing a stitch of clothing, so maybe that's what they refer to?

Probably.And now when i think about it, i've never saw aliens pictured with clothing Very Happy

As for ancient celtic and ancient egypt, i feel drawn to both.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:21 pm

I got an 81 and it totally applies to what is going on in my life right now.  This is a great test!  I know it seems cryptic now, but trust me everything is going to work out.  We're living in exciting times people!!!  Stay in contact with me!!  Our time is close at hand!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:14 pm

In China 'May you live in interesting times' is a curse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Starseed Quiz"   "The Starseed Quiz" Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Starseed Quiz"
Page 1 of 1