HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampric Starseed/Starkin?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

Vampric Starseed/Starkin? Empty
PostSubject: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

So I just got done reading through the posts in this here Vampyre thread (this here?) and I read some interesting views so I'm hoping to get some opinions on this.

A lot of the posts have been about Vampyres who are born on Earth though be it from different sources. However what about a Vampyre with a different soul origin (i.e. a Vampyre whose soul is Andromedian or otherwise)? I accept there are other physical worlds other than ours, so the idea of someone with a soul that reincarnated from another world/galaxy/realm doesn't surprise me one bit.

Anyways not too long ago I read through Michelle Belanger's "The Psychic Vampire Codex". One section talked about the various reason some people are Vampyres. One that seemed to catch my eyes over and over was this:

From \"The Psychic Vampire Codex" by Michelle Belanger wrote:
Some Vampires believe that they are disconnected from certain sources of energy because these sources of energy are foreign to them. Vampires of this school of thought that their spiritual point of origin is elsewhere, and for some reason they have had difficulty integrating here. Many of these individuals are are not cut off from all form of energy but are limited to a specific narrow range. Some even purport to have an allergy to certain energies that, although they are sustaining to others, can actually cause them harm.

Sadly there is not much information on this school of thought, interesting (and strangely resonating) as it is. What do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 pm

I personally see vampires as descendants of demons and fallen angels that have lost connection to the source or their source(whichever source the demons have) that they need another form of energy to feed on; be it blood as well. As for starseed ones I'm unsure, disconnection could be possible as well.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 am

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I love these theories! I never would've Thought of vampyres in this sense! I used to just think of Dracula and dismiss a claim of any vampirism other than psychic. This is quite eye-opening!
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:39 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I love these theories! I never would've Thought of vampyres in this sense! I used to just think of Dracula and dismiss a claim of any vampirism other than psychic. This is quite eye-opening!

It is interesting isn't it? I paced my room thinking to myself, "Why this way?", "Could it be this way?" Michelle Belanger's writings were definitely a springboard for me to go searching. It's the seeker in me wanting to know more than what's already been presented. When I read that snippet in the book something really just clicked for me. So from there I looked up everything that could relate to a vampric starseed: Vampirism, Starseeds, aliens, lost civilizations, Deities as Extraterrials, Astronomy, mythology, and even terra forming, or earth shaping. This is where planets begin to look and becoming more earth like and habitable (I don't agree with forced terra forming, but if it happens naturally wouldn't that be something to see?).

I have my own theories from this, of course. That only Vampire house or coven I know of who has beliefs of a Starseed/Vampire is The Order of Xanatasia. Quite secretive, this order, that there are no other mentions of this coven anywhere accept on the House Kheperu website. I can provide the link if any likes.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Saea wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:

It is interesting isn't it? I paced my room thinking to myself, "Why this way?", "Could it be this way?" Michelle Belanger's writings were definitely a springboard for me to go searching. It's the seeker in me wanting to know more than what's already been presented. When I read that snippet in the book something really just clicked for me. So from there I looked up everything that could relate to a vampric starseed: Vampirism, Starseeds, aliens, lost civilizations, Deities as Extraterrials, Astronomy, mythology, and even terra forming, or earth shaping. This is where planets begin to look and becoming more earth like and habitable (I don't agree with forced terra forming, but if it happens naturally wouldn't that be something to see?).

I have my own theories from this, of course. That only Vampire house or coven I know of who has beliefs of a Starseed/Vampire is The Order of Xanatasia. Quite secretive, this order, that there are no other mentions of this coven anywhere accept on the House Kheperu website. I can provide the link if any likes.

Indeed! If you could provide us with a link that'd be great! I might just do some sleuthing of my own!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:29 pm

I have always considered vampyres and nephylim to be pretty synonymous. I've always believed that Lilith was one of the human women who mated with angels and has come to be seen as the mother of ALL the nephylim. 

As the malakim are not human, this has resulted in non human souls residing in human bodies which don't have the physiology to sustain them. This means the bodies need more sustenance than they can take in 'naturally' hence the need to take in additional energy through blood/energy/whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:53 am

Ishtahar wrote:
I have always considered vampyres and nephylim to be pretty synonymous. I've always believed that Lilith was one of the human women who mated with angels and has come to be seen as the mother of ALL the nephylim. 

As the malakim are not human, this has resulted in non human souls residing in human bodies which don't have the physiology to sustain them. This means the bodies need more sustenance than they can take in 'naturally' hence the need to take in additional energy through blood/energy/whatever.

There is definitely something about vampyres and nephylim that are intricately interwoven that they can't be seperated. I agree with that theory. I didn't know that about Lilith. What are Malakim  Shocked ?

Gah, I feel like such a fledgling Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Sorry. Malakim = Shadow/Angels
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:22 am

Ah, okay. Now it's making sense. Your theory is very interesting, Ishtahar. Like I've said before, I strongly believe there is a strong tie between Vampires and Shadow. Is it possible that Shadow were vampiric before being reincarnated into human bodies? Where the Shadow Earthborn or did they come from another part of the universe?
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 am

Saea wrote:
Ah, okay. Now it's making sense. Your theory is very interesting, Ishtahar. Like I've said before, I strongly believe there is a strong tie between Vampires and Shadow. Is it possible that Shadow were vampiric before being reincarnated into human bodies? Where the Shadow Earthborn or did they come from another part of the universe?

I believe shadow/angels were created before the universe to overlook it after its creation(along with other beings) but the theory with vampires would add up to a fallen. A angel/shadow disconnected from the source would go with a "withdrawl" and will need another form of energy.

Although I have a few friends who found themselves to have had a demon past life, but in this one are vampirekin. So my theory is vampires came from the two races somehow.

Angels=disconnected from the source

demons= possible type of vampire within their races.

starseed/or other= disconnected from their said planetary home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Starseed/Starkin?   Vampric Starseed/Starkin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampric Starseed/Starkin?
Page 1 of 1