HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 pm

I don't think anyone here is in Japan, or I hope not, I just wanted to send some light and love their way in wake of the earthquake disaster that occurred early this morning, destroying the northeast coast of Honshu.

I'm in Hawaii as most of you know and we had some tsunami warnings and watches but we are fine. Minor damage was reported in Maui and on the west coast of Big Island (I'm on the east coast of Big Island).

Sending prayers to Japan.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm

I am with you on this Ash, have been sending healing all day....... good to know you're ok too.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 am

Thanks =)

I was up all night until about 3 am when i couldn't wait anymore to see if/when waves were going to hit. Sirens started going off in Hilo town where I live at about 9 pm and all classes for today were and are canceled, even after the warning was downgraded to an advisory this morning.

I was just writing about the energy going on in the world right now and wanted to spread the word: If you're traveling about right now - this week - please be careful. As far as I am able to tell the world is very "tumbly" right now, lots of things being upended, geologically and socially.

For astrologically minded folks, be aware that Uranus entered Aries this morning (around the same time that the earthquake struck) and will stay there for 7 years, square, btw, to Pluto. Uranus in Aries heralds major changes in every area of your life. Uranus square Pluto portends old structures and authority placements crumbling (more info here: Austin Coppock horoscopes and here: Uranus in Aries: Expect Global Changes). Be aware that the same forces that have shaken up Japan's populated areas are in effect across the world for the foreseeable future, and be ready to roll accordingly.

<3

Ash
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:24 am

Ha! I friended Austin when he was still Baron Samedi on MySpace. Small cyberspace... Dude wrote the greatest horoscope blogs.

As you two know, I'll be traveling to New York on the 13th, and interestingly enough, met two other people flying on the same day, and know another who's going on a road trip this weekend. It was strangely comforting to be in a such good company, but I will be as careful as I can be, especially since that quake happened right about the same time.

I was feeling a very weird, powerful, anxious tension last night, and kept wanting to cry for no discernible reason. It was a shock to hear about what happened this morning, and I've been sending healing energy to Japan all day.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 am

Yes, be careful and I hope you have an awesome trip there and back XD

As soon as I heard about the nuclear reactors in Japan (what idiot decided it was good to build multiple reactors on a highly active fault line??????) I've been pretty out of it, depressed, glued to the news. Moreoever, there's this weird... energy or something that's been about even before Thursday... i've been extremely out of it all week and attributed most of it to college burnout (Spring Break can NOT get here fast enough), but I now think that it has to do with whatever is going on in the world too.

I feel two things... one that multiple consciousnesses are awakening, doing their thing... soemtimes sending energy out into the air that I can feel or that seems to impact me whether I want it to or not, sometimes not.... the second is that in general it sort of feels like an "ascension" event where the mind and energy body is opening up, lifting higher... I feel very out of body but in body right now, very drifty and kind of giddy but very sad and somber of course at the same time as I cannot stop watching news about Japan.

On the night (it was night here) of the earthquake I felt like multiple consciousnesses here were all waking up, moving about, and then contacting me and telling me to stay grounded in the here and now and stay connected with them and let my energy sort of wash out of me at that time. I spent some of that night in a daze, and wasn't surprised to learn the Hawaiian Islands came to no harm... (that's 2 for 2 in the last 2 years! LOL)... I felt like there was no way with everything "we" were doing any harm would come to them.

Tonight is very super weird as I feel extremely drifty... sometimes feeling like I do when I've gone into trance or am working a magick ritual, but it's not been initiated by me... feeling very much like I need to let go and just go along for the ride, and like usual this has me kind of panicked because I have no idea what's going on.... an hour or so ago with the drifty feelings and everything, this sharp energy and this voice, female, sort of shot through me, penetrating everything, and I heard the voice say something like "Hey, do you remember my name now, Ashtar??" I don't think it was someone that I "know," I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 pm

"Halemaumau" or as we know her as "Pele"

Ouza

p.s. always knew that you were safe. That's one of the reasons why you are there. lol
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Pele, yes =) My beloved sis....

Ah, thanks for your knowing... almost all night I was returning phone calls and messages on facebook from worried friends... and got berated for falling asleep! I knew too.... thank you <3

*sigh* It seems that all my energy is needed here... I'm worried about the rest of the planet but am getting pretty clear signals that I can only watch at this time. In fact, I was reminded, "didn't you say you were going to watch and guide whoever's left?" Agh, that seemed a lot easier at the time, now it's heartbreaking. I don't know if I can do it, just watch. .............
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Aloha Ash,

Remember this my love, we were all are given a specific area or location to oversee and protect yours being where you are right now. So you're not alone on this one by any means.

Everything is and always will be working according to plan. And yes, I'm always here and will always be protecting guiding and watching us all. lol

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Ouza, we are where we are meant to be and the areas in our care are right beneath out feet. There are times when trying to save an entire planet can seem daunting.... so just try to save and protect the part where you are. As we each do this, our protection and healing will link together to complete the whole.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii   Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Japan and tsunami watch in Hawaii
Page 1 of 1