HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

The party Empty
PostSubject: The party   The party EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

One time that stands out very clearly is a party. It was for Azaz’el’s birthday. He was not happy about it. I don’t think that the Shadow had birthdays as such but Sem insisted and, although he brooded he came.

I remember a long low room which was dim and cool. There was a long table filled with food and strange gourd shaped bottles which contained the sweet wine that I drank only with them. It was intoxicating and I was in heaven. I had all my friends around me. S

em stayed close to me and Taz entertained us, most of all, his partner who lit up with love whenever she looked at him or him at her. We still met from time to time and he talked of his lover for her as I talked about Sem, even when we lay in the afterglow of love.

There were two guests in particular I remember. Both were Shadow but they were, I think, in a relationship. They were like twins; one completing the sentences of the other. They laughed all the time. They were full of life and fun. They were rowdy and knocked over the bottles. No one was angry, they laughed; they all laughed: I laughed. I was happier than any human being has ever been; at least I thought so at the time.

Towards the end of the party when everyone was talking and laughing in muted voices I heard shouting outside and realised that Sem was not there. I went out into the sweet night to find him fighting with Az; not physically. I didn’t know, and never knew what they were fighting about. Az ran off and, even though I called to him he ran after him. He never spoke of the fight, ever again.

Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

The party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party   The party EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 pm

I suppose the question should be asked........... do you want to know what the argument was about or would you rather stay in the dark about this?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

The party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party   The party EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Of course I want to know. I know it was partly about me. Sem was angry for ages and wouldn't talk about it. He never told me everything even though you can guess I asked enough
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

The party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party   The party EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 am

I couldn't help but laugh at Az brooding over his own birthday party, even back then. Too bad about the fight: otherwise, this memory warmed my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party   The party Empty

Back to top Go down

The party
Page 1 of 1