HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bird-headed people

Go down 
+5
Ousa
Scratch
Ishtahar
Shemyaza
Kaseiko
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 am

Go to google images and enter "igigi". You'll see a bunch of plus-size models, but first you'll see bird-headed beings. What are those?

Sorry, I would post a picture, but the forum won't let me. :/
Back to top Go down
Shemyaza

Shemyaza

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:43 am

It's a sketch from an ancient ornament or a stone plate or something similar. It shows sumerian gods and the world tree.
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:44 am

I know what the drawing is... but do you think that it portrays anything that was once a real being?
Back to top Go down
Shemyaza

Shemyaza

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 am

I'm not sure if I'm willing or can find an answer to this yet. A real being? I think so. In that particular form? I don't know. There are other pictures, where I always tend to think: yeah, that's clearly a wirstwatch they're wearing ...
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 am

Hmmm... Ancient astronaut people say that "Annunaki" translates to "those who from heaven to earth came". A better translation would be "the sons of Anu (the sky god) and Ki (the earth)". Ben'ha'elohim anyone?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 am

Bird-headed people IgigiEaglemenAstronautsSitchinCard040711[img][/img]

Az is the one to answer this one. He knows much much more than I do about annunaki and elohim. As far as I am aware they are other names for Malakh/shadow/angels, but he will put me right on that.

The image in the middle of the drawing is the Kaballa or world tree and depicts the journey towards enlightenment, through various stages, some of which have correspondences with the energies of particular Malakh.

The images of these and many Sumerian gods/beings resonate very strongly with me. I am sure that they existed in one form or another but Az will know.

I have to clarify that back then I was, although I came to be, in one sense, more, a simple girl brought up in a rural community in Albion and transplanted into an alien community in the desert which, almost to a man, hated me and taunted me. My connection with the Malakh was initially as beings to be revered and feared and very aloof and unattainable. Even when Shem changed all that (and being unable to read or write and initially unable to speak the language according to Az, I got his name all wrong) my only knowledge of Malakh history, society, beliefs etc was and is what I have picked up from conversation. Therefore my knowledge is observational only.
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Interesting! Egyptian culture and Mesopotamian mythology have always felt vaguely familiar to me. My phantom body looks a lot like the Annunaki as pictured there. Except that it was more naturalistic and kind of clumsy looking, Laughing .

I'm very interested to know more.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Woah. I just had a vision/memory of beings like this yesterday; that picture was very close. I thought they were griffins at first, but they weren't.

I was talking to an angel, and he was showing me these things. I couldn't understand him well enough to tell if they were supposed to be some form of ours, or beings we had worked with. It was brief, and I was only catching every third word of what he was saying. They were very fierce, and full of fierce joy. It made me happy to see them, but I couldn't say why.

I didn't understand what they were supposed to be, or why I was being shown that. It's fascinating this was brought up the same day, though.
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:58 pm

When I first realized I was alien, I kept going through a list of legendary creatures on wikipedia. The first thing that even remotely suited me was "griffin". I never thought of them as having "fierce joy". That's so cool, though! It goes to show that a couple of carvings can't really do justice to a living being.

Out of curiosity, what was the angel like?
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Interesting. I've always loved the idea of griffins, and had a vision of talking to one once before, but that was years ago. I think part of what made me happy was simply the suggestion there could be truth to them. Manticores have come up too, in similar context. They're also fiercely joyful, but... I'm not sure how to describe the different qualities of energy. Maybe something like the difference between an eagle and a condor.

The angel I was speaking with is an enigma to me right now. I went from remembering absolutely nothing about him, to a lot, in a very short time. It's like we're "catching up," having been fast friends who were parted for a very long time. I can't really say how accurate any of what I'm perceiving is though, because it doesn't always make sense with other, tangible things.
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm

I had a dream about something that might have been a manticore. Shocked I saw a lioness, but it had a very long tail. Its tail flicked in my direction, and there was this stabbing sensation in my hand. I had the distinct impression that I got stung by the lion's tail. oO
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 pm

I was just reading this a few days ago. Funny how it seems to fit in with what you're all talking about!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers13.htm

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

I am so pleased that others feel the same way about Griffins that I do. I have always wanted two 'pets' that weren't possible...... one was a Dodo, the other was a Griffin! I have a few statues of Griffins and just love them.

Anyway, the image represents Shadow, Grigori, or if you want to use the term, Angels. It's probably a good thing to start with a little background which helps to explain the image. All Shadow/Angels could if they chose, take on a physical form in any manifest physical world. However, because of the power and energy held in their souls/beings, it was difficult to maintain a constant form for long periods of time. That is why many of the different Chiors or ranks were described as having 6 or 18 wings, 12 faces, 15 arms etc etc....... their physical form was in a constant state of flux. It was only the 'lower' ranks that had a soul that contained less energy that were able to take on a constant form. The main ones to take regular physical form for very long periods of time were Angels and Grigori. However, if you read some of the accounts written about us that still exist today you'll see that they describe beings that often seem far from normal Humans. We are described as being very tall, of having almond, snake like eyes, sometimes with hair that moved like snakes, sometimes with wings, other times no wings....... even our physical form, as Grigori, could change.

The image shows the archetypal concept of Angels/Shadow, specifically with our association with birds (vulture/peacock etc) because of our wings and eyes, and that Human enlightenment and ascension could be attained through our help and knowledge. Did we exist like that? Yes, sometime we did, some of us did, but not all.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:00 pm

I know that I have posted this in the past but I feel it, is warranted here in this instance to bring it forth again with these url's below.

It is something I have felt very strongly about for a very long time and I feel very familiar with them as if I have interacted with them in a past lifetime! The same thing applies to the Naga which is so often shown in almost all of past Hindu/Buddhist literature and murals!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C4%81ga

I have always been drawn to the far east since my wife is from Thailand and I was stationed there after Vietnam for a 2 year tour during the end of the war. My feelings about these beings is so very strong and feel that they in someway existed at one time. Whether or not it is symbolic or real in nature I really don't know!

Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:10 am

@Ouza: What was your impression of them?

@Azaz'el: If someone is a doctor, that means they must have spent a long time in school. If someone owns several dogs, then we can say about them that they probably like dogs. If one of the Shadow takes the form of a bird-headed being, what can be said about them?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:19 pm

The study of Ornithology and the furtherance of a successful Genetic combination between man with bird likeness was most prevalent during my second stay here. Ever read HG Wells and the book called "The Island of Dr. Moreau?"

Arus the Second was still wanting a type of soldier that contained the attributes of different animals, mammals and even birds at one time. The Garuda as well as others were prevalent just prior to the settlements of Mu and Atlantis!

Arus was insisting on a species that could be used for flight reconnaissance as well as the ability for strength and unyielding loyalty to those who controlled it.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Picture+of+Hindu+Garuda&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=QBIR#x147y4255

Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Who was Arus the Second?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

He was the Second God-Head of this Solar System and the MilkyWay at the time.

I worked for him as chief Geneticist while stationed here on Erra at the time! They were all 3 sons of their Father whom they killed in order to ascend during my presence here! Arus, Arus I and Arus II. All made their reigns possible by killing the others and taking over! Until my breakaway on Mount Hermon with the others!

Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm

This sounds interesting. I'm not familiar with this story. Tell me more!
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Perhaps later when things have solidified in both of our conscious and subconscious memories! Not all have come to this same conclusion as of yet and I don't want to stick out and make it look as if I were a know-it-all since this site is for us all to successfully decipher and as being another aspect that we all were not aware of as one that must take into final consideration for the overall picture.<---Hope that makes sense?

Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

You might want to search through the past topics and see what really stands out to you. You still have plenty of time to further investigate before you reach what feels like a comfortable level for you! Just stick with it and all will be revealed in due time! Both Az and Ish are here for you also!

Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Kaseiko wrote:
@Azaz'el: If someone is a doctor, that means they must have spent a long time in school. If someone owns several dogs, then we can say about them that they probably like dogs. If one of the Shadow takes the form of a bird-headed being, what can be said about them?

I'm not quite sure what you mean here.

Some higher ranking Shadow would take on many different forms, representing all life forms ..... so a Shadow with 4 faces might have one that looked like a human, one like a lion, one like a bird and one like serpent.... in that instance it has more connection to all (or many) life forms. Some, however, would take on a bird headed representation to show their honouring of Melek Taus.

Az
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks, that answered my question. I believe I took the form of a bird-headed person last time around, so I wanted to know what that meant. Like, if only a certain rank of angel did that, or if there was a particular purpose for taking that form.

The Melek Taus is the peacock at the top of the screen, is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Melek Taus is represented in the logo we currently use for the forum, and was the epitome of all Shadow...... the manifestation of the best of who and what we could be. The closest being Shadow have to a Godform.

Az
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bird-headed people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people Empty

Back to top Go down

Bird-headed people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next