HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am not sure this is related....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sagehawk

sagehawk

I am not sure this is related.... Empty
PostSubject: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:15 pm

But I was thinking about some of my memories.... of when I split from a god source... I didnt think I had anything to do with fallen angels but... I am starting to think I am wrong.

When I split, I did so voluntarily to counter act the ill effects of Yaweh. He didnt create Earth(at most I would say he is a 'lesser god' of jealousy), but he got angry at Lucifer. As Lucifer and I had more involvement with the existence of earth, and ... I think how it ran. I believe it was our idea, to have a place where masucline and feminine energy were in perfect sync with one another.

Anyways, Yaweh went to earth to spread amongst the humans that they were inherently 'evil' and that he created them and that they needed to be saved. Lucifer didnt fall... he came to earth after Yaweh. And I fallowed them both. I have since lost track of them through all my incarnations... I am not sure if any of this rings true for you all... but... I believe perhaps, the fall you guys are talking about took place after this event?

I didnt think this could relate to the fall until I was reading some of your posts and realized my memory seemed to fit very well before such an event.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Interesting... from what i remember i was one lot the first to come to this earth. It never made sense as to why HE made me come here to be with Adam when i was Lucifer's. He has always had a jealous streak. But i have never known him as a liar either. Just as I've never known Luce to lie. Hmm... do you remember how i reacted to you all coming to earth?
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 pm

I dont think was around to see that... I do remember you being terribly upset to be with adam. Someone told me about it after you left him. Its really vague ... I am sorry I think thats all I have.. I hate it when you remember some things real clear and then others are just impressions... and feelings so you dont know the details well enough to be sure.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Oh sorry to double post.. but Yaweh usually isnt a liar... but I think something very serious happened between those two... I think it was more than an argument or disagreement(as the bible describes). I wish I could remember what...but i think it was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak, for Yaweh... he just snapped.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

After i read that i felt sum kind of memory surface but it was quickly taken away. I saw Luce and his majesty as equals arguing. Like brothers fighting over a toy. But they were so serious.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:57 pm

For some reason I feel I was there for that argument as well... I just stood there... in disbelief... Omg I didnt expect joining this forum to open up the memory flood gates... I feel so much emotion... man... who was I ? who am I? I feel such sadness and regret that I didnt do something to stop them. I dont know why...I mean I am a great warrior and I just stood thier terrified... I wish I could remember more... why dont I remember?
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Idk! I can barely remember anything either! I just know I'm Lilith, and what's crazy is, o I've always felt a connection toLucifer even when I was " sleep". When i started awakening, i felt as if i was his wife in human terms. But then i felt as if i had a romantic connection to Yaweh, but that felt like it was right but i was cheating... I'd really like too know who you are as well.. maybe we were close. I feel we were.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 pm

I think we were aswell... I always felt close to lucifer and lilith... I always felt I understood them... Why they did things. Where as other people just didnt get it... I've though I was lucifers sister... Diana ... but I hate jumping to conclusions. So I just decided to not search for a name, or a specific.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

That's a possibility, do u remember the color of your wings?
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

For about 9 months I have been having phantom wings appear. They are usually black in color... sometimes feathery, other times more dragon like. Always black. I am sensitive to others energy, so for a while I thought I was picking up on someone elses wings but... then I just decided they were here to stay...I thought they were quite random when they started popping up.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Lucky lucky! I've never had phantom wings, just memories of my rainbow wings. Maybe that'll help you remember something else. I was the only one with the rainbow wings made of pure light. Me and Luce used to dance.. i don't know if that'll help. Do you only have the two wings? We had six.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah I had only two.

Man I wish that did jog something... this is giving me a head ache... lol
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Lol i know how that is!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 am

Well, I suppose we'll need the Morning Star to tell you her own recollection soon.

Smile
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

so he is a she this life. How wonderful Neutral either way we have much to success q
discuss. Every day i remember a little more. The more i remember, the more i realize why i agreed to come to earth, when i had no feelings for the people here. Yes, we have much to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I didn't know Lucifer very well, not at all really. I only have one memory of him. It was just as he was about to leave. He was looking for Az and gave me a message, which I don't think I ever delivered. He was absolutely blazing stupid mad. There was literally fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 pm

It was very rare that he was provoked to such anger. I wish we could've fixed this before it started.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 pm

As far as I'm aware you never did give me that message Ish.

The Morning Star was a proud being, and one I am honoured to call Brother, in every sense of that word.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Well do you remember anything about me Az? Or my relationship with my Luce? I'm so newly awakened. But i had my beliefs justified in who i am, because i never read legends of Lilith, but i always had a connection to the morning star. And when i finally looked up some info to see if it jogged memory, i saw that even in " legends" i was his lover. Though they called him samuel. Which is fitting and i believe his true name. i also remember having horns appear after i left the garden. I feel no one really remembers me.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 am

clown What was the message?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer and Samuel were not the same. Like many "infernal spirits" they are often lumped together (with our own dear ol Az) and called the one same spirit, but they are all separate.

As far as I know, no one has heard from Samuel for some time. Like the others, he is missed.

I may remember you Lilith. Well, I certainly feel connected to you/to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am not sure this is related....   I am not sure this is related.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am not sure this is related....
Page 1 of 1