HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betrayal? and Star

Go down 
+7
Ishtahar
Ousa
Scratch
Razi'el
Myth
Azaz'el
Ashtart
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ari'el
Ari'el

Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 am

So, Gypsy, I had that feeling again during the first part of that longer post of yours, and this time it lasted a bit longer. (wants to go Home and is sick of lifetime after lifetime.. Sad )

I completely agree. I don't think the Source had anything to do with the Fall(s), and that it was the other Shadow's fear, jealousy, politics, etc that made things miserable for everyone. The over run politics and such is actually why I left.. (apparently.... Some inner voice keeps saying that... Though I'm not entirely sure what it was that I left, or when, or if it was just Shadow society in general *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:58 pm

There is definitely a common thread developing now amongst us all that the Fall we faced was quite possibly intended. I have never thought that it was a case that the Source just ignored it and dismissed what happened to us, but in my pain and aloneness I have questioned why it allowed it to happen. But as you will have seen in some recent posts it has come to be more and more obvious that this was perhaps an intervention or act by the Source, that it was deliberate for some reason. The Shadow perhaps needed to be shown the simple truth about our evolution and the central role Humanity plays in this. Whatever the reasons, it is looking highly likely that what we faced we had to face....

Hmmm

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 pm

That is an excellent point to raise, and I agree.

My knee-jerk reaction was, of course we had to face what we've faced... we faced it, didn't we? This may be a simplification of what you were saying, but one way or the other, it happened. Things usually happen because of intention on something's part.

I know that the times I've said I didn't know how something happened in my life, I wasn't being honest with myself; sometimes people are taught, or want, self-destructive tendencies. There are a lot of things about my life I didn't voluntarily choose (only whether or not to believe it) but it all seems to be according to some kind of plan.

That's the pattern which gives me hope, anyway. Even far-fetched intuitions, so it seemed to me, are happening, just as I'm being told, and a little more.

BTW, Gypsy, I'd like to hear what mentioned about the pyramids.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 am

Hmmm
Well, we certainly have a better understanding of humanity now than we ever would have had the Fall(s) not occurred. And perhaps when we are reunited with the Shadow we can pass this understanding on to them.
But I agree, either through the Source's intention, or our own, we are here. And if it was the Source, I can't believe that it was to punish us.

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Funny thing happened the other night...   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:50 am

Hey my brothers and sisters...hope all of you had a good weekend, my video card on my computer went out so I was deprived of the internet for a few days...ugh... affraid lol! ..sorry, I like the smileys...anyway after I found this website and began talking to you I had a few more visions and the next night we had a horrific storm that lasted all night, I work night shift at a local hospital and lightning struck the hospital...that hasn't happened in over 10 yrs...soooo I'm thinking I p----d someone off Surprised , don't think it was the source though...who knows...I could be over dramatizing, but in my experience I don't doubt to many unexplained or weird phenomena where I'm concerned..lol...I've just learned to live with it, I really don't care at this point who I make angry, I have finally found you guys and gals : ), and as long as you accept me I'm not letting go or leaving, now about the pyramids...I'm sure most of you know that they were built by the original fallen ones, which ones I don't know, but...and I'm sure you all know that they are portals or gateways to another realm or quite possibly the heavenly realm or home for us, but in a vision I had about a month ago an Angel showed me the pyramids and he was trying to tell me something about them, he kept pointing to them and then pointing to himself then he walked me over to the edge of a cliff of a very tall mountain and showed me the heavenly realm...but the only thing I remember about it was that it had a white heavenly glow..duh...and it went on forever it seemed...but the Angel smiled sweetly and longingly into the heavens, you could tell that he missed home, I'm pretty sure that he is a fallen one and that he risked alot to send me this message, his appearance made me sad and want to cry because he looked so lost and depressed and all he wore was a pair of white pants that were ripped in several places and his chest and back were scarred...now this may seem a bit much or even crazy but what if he was trying to tell me where the souls of the fallen are being held? And if so what if they are being held within the pyramids or the pyramids have an alternate gateway to where they are??? And if they are there I wonder if it would be possible to free them?? I know only the source has the ability to do so, unless he gives someone else the job....hmmm..something to think about...

Gypsy Cool
Back to top Go down
valthasar

valthasar

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:21 am

T doesn't need to be freed because he already endured his ten thousand year punishment, so he is allowed to come and go at will.

It was only then upon that time of punishment being over that he was allowed to begin to take on responsibilities in order to earn the opportunity to find me, so he had to make them count. Those chances were few and far between, and the responsibilities he had to fulfill were far greater than anything I could have ever imagined, which let me know how important I was and continued to be to him.

Some of the 200 are in bodies, some are not. Some will never incarnate into a body again and I don't believe that really matters one way or the other. Not having a body didn't stop T from accomplishing the one thing he desired the most, which was finding me. =)

I don't believe that all of them are still being punished. In fact, I have it on pretty good word that they are not, plus I've had this confirmed from a couple of outside sources, one of which knows anything about the 200, so anyone who wants to take that at face value is certainly welcome to.

T and I have had things work out to where we will have our time together, so I have absolutely no concern that anyone was forgotten or anything like that. =D

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Ash, you've done it again. Smile
I was thinking yesterday about why I started to live as a human in the first place, and about the rest of the Fallen Shadow. My thoughts aren't concrete enough to make a decent reply, and I think I have to write another post somewhere else first for things to make more sense. Thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 pm

<3 Glad to be of service
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Dear Ash,

Why are you bumping things all over that were in content at least less than a year or so ago?

Is this a negative reaction to someone or something ???

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Dear Ouza..... Why? .... Why do you think? Think of me as an artist who prefers not to explain the art process. How do you interpret it?

Why would you think it's a negative reaction?

Yours,

Ash
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

If you say it's good and that I shouldn't worry okay! But something else is pushing you and I believe it's about Daniel and Az! So please don't play coy with me I'm too damn old and my true love lies always with Az and Ish and the true Dan!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 am

There is a simple misunderstanding here. Don't take it any further. We're all on the same side
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Fine.

To answer the question, since maybe we've forgotten who I am, the reason for bumping "old" topics is that my intuition told me so. You may note that I am prone to such "random" behavior - I have a feeling and then I act on it.

And let's not get it twisted: I may not state it outright but I have a mission. I don't know what that mission is but I would dearly appreciate help in figuring it out. MY foremost reason for being in this forum is learning what is needed. That's mostly it. So my motives are purely selfish, don't worry.

Let's have the people who know what I need to know get honest, and I'll be out of your hair.

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Just read the first few posts... I also want to bring magic back the world, as you know. If Az is right about how magic left, then I had a hand in taking it away from here.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

After re-reading this thread from a year ago and the recent responses I can't help but wonder if perhaps this wasn't directed at me. If so - Ash I completely understand and I did not return to make anyone think all is peachy - because I know all is far from being ok.

Just as Ari'el/Elly said yeah we had a hand in taking the magic away, and I do believe we have returned to help bring it back, it's only fair since we robbed the world of this magic that we should be the ones to return it, no matter the cost - I cannot speak for the others but I will say I felt the need to return to the forum to express not only my sorrow and guilt for what happened but to hopefully bring closure and some measure of peace to those of you I betrayed.

I may never see or hear the words "I forgive you" from any of you - believe me I do understand if that doesn't happen, but I am grateful that I have been given the chance to try and right the wrongs I did so long ago.

Sincerely
Gabri'el

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

It wasn't directed at anyone. Like I said, pure intuition. I feel drawn to something and then I do what my mind says. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal? and Star   Betrayal?  and Star - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Betrayal? and Star
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4