HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:24 pm

In halloween of 2009 or 2010—my junior or senior year of high school—(I'm not sure which), I "thought up" a poem. The poem seemed to come pretty easily, and it was short, yet had an ominous message that—as most prophecies seem to be—was ambiguous about one thing or another.

The original poem—which I have commited to memory—is as follows:

On this hellish Hallow's Eve,
Many loved ones shall be grieved
As this world of pain and strife,
Is ripped,
And sapped,
And torn of life.

When I first thought of this poem as a prophecy way back when, I don't believe that I had yet completely Awakened, and I knew NOTHING of the Veil. I was expecting something bad to happen on Halloween (which is when the Veil is at its thinnest—which I now know), simply because of what the poem/prophecy mentioned. Nothing in particular happened, and last Halloween ALSO passed without much incident.

I honestly think that something may very well be happening THIS Halloween (obviously also known as "Hallow's Eve", or even "Samhain", which is when the Veil is at its thinnest, like I mentioned earlier). I don't know if the Veil will be falling then or not, but considering that the poem—which I'm thinking of as likely being a prophecy—spoke of mass death, and considering that what I've read about Veilfall tells about 3/4 of the human population perishing (this is just from what I've read) from the events during and directly succeeding the event, add in that—again, from what I've read—Veilfall will supposedly occur between October and December of this year, and I think we have a very good chance that it is a very real possibility that the event might come to pass this Halloween rather than the infamous "Doomsday" date (said date being 12/21/12, of course).

Or maybe the poem is speaking of a priliminary event?

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this whole thing?

What are your thoughts, guys?

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:51 pm

As far as I feel and think that this has been a progressive thing throughout the centuries all pointing to something where it will soon coalesce and bring forth the opportunity for us all to see beyond the normal range of 4 Dimensions for we all live in a multi-verse of so many things and ideas.

I keep thinking back to the Tower of Babel where the universal level of language was thought to be one and the same. For me I feel that oneness was once mental telepathy which I feel the is coming more to the fore for all of us!

At least I hope it points to a positive and not a negative for each individual soul here on this planet. It may just simply be a new beginning but I think of it more of as a big bang but hopefully not nuclear in nature!

But my eyes in this matter still seem pointed to our own star as the so called villain of it all! I guess we will soon see won't we?

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:59 am

i think i remember reading that in ancient times (though perhaps it was a different culture that said this), it was actually midwinter, or the winter solstice that was when the veil was at its thinnest, so anywhere between or around those dates may be the target Doomsday date o,o

i could be wrong though! and i do feel the veil will fall... though i'm not sure how, it's kinda nailed up there pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:20 am

I believe the belief of the Samhain being when the Veil was at its thinnest came from Celtic Culture, if I'm not mistaken. But who knows when the Veil will fall? I'm personally putting my money on SOMETIME late this year. Maybe the poem was talking about a preliminary event?

Again, who knows?

~Melari

P.S.: Slightly related question. I've been feeling my phantom limbs and such a lot more strongly recently and without having to focus as much if at all. Could the state of the Veil have anything to do with that?
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:23 am

i agree, this year seems to be a magic year, and if not then, then soon!

as for the phantom limbs, it could be that, or it could simply be you gaining in strength of spirit, or understanding yourself better.... the fact is, it could be any number of things, often based on the individual! so i'll hazard a guess and say maybe a combination of them? lol
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:29 am

Melari wrote:
On this hellish Hallow's Eve,
Many loved ones shall be grieved
As this world of pain and strife,
Is ripped,
And sapped,
And torn of life.

A little bit of history Wink

Celtic culture celebrated Samhain in a totally different way that we celebrate it. For them it was a day of fear and sorrow. They believed that the gateway between worlds (not nessissarily the Veil) was weakened and evil spirits plagued their homes. They dressed up to look scarier than the spirits and went to each other's houses in a bid to scare away the spirits. They also mourned the loss of their loved ones on Samhain. Even in modern day, some countries in Europe don't dress up and eat sweets, they visit graveyards and pray and greive for lost family and friends.

As for the Veil... call me crazy, but I think it's strong Razz it's been here for millions of years and I don't see why it would just suddenly give up now. Even if it did, who's to say it wouldn't kill us all? Many kin say that they would go back to their original form or that they would go Home, but if it fell or was torn and that amount of energy spilled into the Earth then I'm certain most of us would die. Getting filled with that much energy would be like getting an electric shock. I also think the people who claim the Mayans knew the end is coming are crazy. The Mayans mapped stars and they knew that on the 21st of December 2012 the Earth would be pointing at the "core" of the universe. That's all they were mapping. Some New Age followers call it the Age of Aquatius because they believe that the Earth is going through it's 'waking up' phase. In actual fact, we hit two 'waking up' phases and two 'going to sleep' phases every year. The tilt happens once every 26,000 years so if something does happen, we have 26,000 years to prepare for another one! Razz

In all seriousness, and I know I'm getting off-topic here, that I don't think your poem is relating to *this* Samhain or the 2012 prediction. Mayan calendars dating to 3000 and 4000 have been found, so some guy just didn't teach his class how to finish theirs Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)   Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a prophetic poem? (no alliteration intended xD)
Page 1 of 1