HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello and this is my Introduction

Go down 
+8
Scratch
Ashtart
Seraphyna
Myth
valthasar
Ousa
Azaz'el
Hatared
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna

Seraphyna

Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Azaz'el wrote:
no one has the right or the permission to suggest anyone is wrong or misguided.

This goes both ways of course.
Back to top Go down
http://child0fbalance.livejournal.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Absolutely, it goes across the board for every member of the forum.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:28 am

Maybe this would be a good time to reinstate one of the primary rules of this site.

All members are deserving of respect no matter who or what they are, think they are or claim to be and that resepct includes the right not to be directly challenged, abused or criticised for that. We always give the benefit of the doubt guys. None of us are so secure in what we believe that we can stte it with proof and physical evidence.

Whilst it is acceptable to state an opinion which is different, even opposite to someone else's it is not acceptable to do so in a way that makes anyone else feel threatened, abused, invalidated, attacked or uncomfortable.

I appreciate that this involves walking a fine line and I think a lot of it is not in what we say but in the way we say them. Please think more carefully about what we say and how it might affect others.

If anyone has any queries or questions about what is or isn't accepteble then please check it out with a mod BEFORE it is posted.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:10 pm

~~~ I Offer A little ripple in the water of life ~~~

"When your Gecko
is broken you have ....

Reptile Dysfunction."

Ah isn't love and life so grand!

Ouza Wink

p.s. I'm sorry I placed this here but just had too!!!
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Getting back on topic, welcome to the board. I've been finishing my grad classes for the semester, and so late in putting my post here.

As for the fossil record and DNA evidence...

There are new species of living creatures, found in the hundreds, every year. Or rather, they are new to us. This does not mean that there were not fossils of these species to be found, just that scientists hadn't been looking in the right place. Also, just two years ago, two new species of dinosaur fossils were unearthed. Again, they were there, they just hadn't been found.

There is already evidence that human beings have DNA portions in their strands that are unnecessary, "throwbacks to another time just like an appendix" (quote from recent History Channel program). Current theories exist that these were in use when humans first began to emerge, but something about the portions were no longer needed as men evolved, yet the segments remained. Others believe these are proof of humans having come from aliens. Still, it is entirely possible that these somewhat "useless" elements might be related to otherkin issues. Along the same lines, perhaps they aren't useless, and these are what allow some of us to be more receptive to our former selves than other humans are. It doesn't make us better, maybe we just have a greater number of these "useless" pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Quote :
Current theories exist that these were in use when humans first began to emerge, but something about the portions were no longer needed as men evolved, yet the segments remained. Others believe these are proof of humans having come from aliens.

I hadn't heard that before, Veil! I'll have to dig up articles on this now...
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:05 am

i suppose it's my turn to extend my hand in greeting, so thank for introducing yourself, Hatared, and i look forward to speaking with you ^^ if you have any questions, as the other mods have said, just contact one of us and let us know, we'll be happy to answer any questions.

and again, feel free to speak your mind, we're all friends here ^^

Raz
Back to top Go down
Hatared

Hatared

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:29 am

thank you again the reception ive gotten has been warm here and i appreciate that
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi Hatared! I figure I'll throw my greeting in as well.
Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and this is my Introduction   Hello and this is my Introduction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and this is my Introduction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2