HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dani'el

Dani'el

Finally Empty
PostSubject: Finally   Finally EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 8:24 pm

Well, I can say that I have finally found myself. It has been a long time, but it has worth it. It feels strange knowing who you are and how you should live for the good of all and not for your selfish causes. I still can't believe that I am going, well, home. Home has always been somewhere far away and know it feels so close, well, to close... But, it's alright and I can only say that it will be strange for a while, living a life I should have lived from day one. I still don't know how it would look like, it's scares me to be honest. I have called this place home for to long to part away with it easily. There are regrets in my past. I hope there won't be more of theme in future. Destiny is something I didn't liked almost from day one and know I am learning to live with the consequences of it. Anyway, it would feel nice to have a sense of stability in your life.

Dan Smile
Back to top Go down

Finally
Page 1 of 1