HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Vision! A rarity for me indeed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Vision! A rarity for me indeed Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Vision! A rarity for me indeed   ARCHIVE: Vision! A rarity for me indeed EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:46 am

By Riley Jun 3 2009 -

I had a vision today, and getting visions is a rarity for me. Let me dive right into it.

I was in a dark place, and out of no where an angel draped in white cloth reaches out from the darkness with his arm towards me. You could see only everything from the bottom of his chest to his head, and you can hear the cloth as if it was blowing in the wind and it was very long and wavy. His skin and generally everything about him was like the angels you'd see in Christian paintings (Thing is I don't have a religion).

Anyone have thoughts?

By Scratch Jun 3 2009 -

Did you say hi?

By Riley Jun 3 2009 -

Uhh, no lol, no talking

By Ouza Jun 3 2009 -

No, I'm the one who said hi to the both of you !!!

Ouza smile.gif

By Laeus Jun 3 2009 -

OMG!!!! SCRATCH hahahahahahahahahahahaha ...haaa... classic

By Dreamsend Jun 3 2009 -

What sort of dark place? (building, space, underearth, "nowhere". Any flora/fauna/other life? Inside of your mind or somewhere in the world(s)?)

Did it feel like it was taking place in the present/past/future? Did it seem to be "really happening" (i.e. a representation of past or future events)?

What sort of intent did the angel have when he reached out to you? Was it friendly or threatening or something other?

A

By Riley Jun 3 2009 -

QUOTE (Dreamsend @ Jun 3 2009, 06:49 PM)
"What sort of dark place? (building, space, underneath, "nowhere". Any flora/fauna/other life? Inside of your mind or somewhere in the world(s)?)

Did it feel like it was taking place in the present/past/future? Did it seem to be "really happening" (i.e. a representation of past or future events)?

What sort of intent did the angel have when he reached out to you? Was it friendly or threatening or something other?

A"

What sort of dark place? (building, space, underneath, "nowhere". Any flora/fauna/other life? Inside of your mind or somewhere in the world(s)?)

It was all dark, you couldn't see anything, including me, just the angel. I'm not sure where it was, nothing was visible other than the angel, I guess it could be in the middle of nowhere.

--

It felt like it was happening now, I could feel the angel's energy.

--

It was neutral, the way he was reaching out wasn't in the way you'd say "Here, take my hand" it's more of "Let me touch you". You can see the way his hand is when you look at that one christian painting of the god reaching out to the human. he hand was just kinda reached out, with a finger above all others, not really grasping, just more of pointing or something.

by Dreamsend Jun 3 2009 -

When I see something but can't see myself (just darkness and the other thing) and especially if it lasts for only a moment or a flash, I find that is the moment when some being was trying the hardest to break through to contact me. I don't know the reason it could be, or even what it was, but that's what it sounds like to me.

By Ishtahar Jun 3 2009 -

I agree with Angela. I also find that if I see nothing but one particular image it is generally something or someone trying to give a specific message or break through to contact me.

I would suggest that someone or soemthing is trying to speak to you and is presenting themselves in a non threatening way through an image you are familiar and comfortable with.

Only you can determine what their intent is and whether they are on the level so to speak. Keep open, follow your heart but be careful.

Blessings
Ish

By Riley Jun 3 2009 -

I know that it would be symbolic from a Christian point of view, otherwise he wouldn't look like a christian angel or anything like it. I think I understand now. The christian view of an angel is to salvage from sin. I think this is symbolic for saving me from something I'm doing wrong, but it doesn't mean it has to do with god or anything. I know it has to do something with that. Thanks for you opinions guys.

By Riley Jun 20 2009 -

I've had another vision.

First, the guy (Human) is in the air, missing his left arm, huge chunks from his torso and legs, face looking enraged, holding up a bludgeon glowing white ready to strike down, and at the bottom is like a demon or something incredibly bloody and in a crouching position with his blade in defensive position, mouth really opened showing off his pointed teeth, and the area in fire and blood.

By Ishtahar Jun 20 2009 -

Good luck fighting your demons... seems like you are going to need it.
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Vision! A rarity for me indeed
Page 1 of 1