HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?

Go down 
+3
Gabri'el
wicthdragon
Archive
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 pm

(Poll) By Eryndor Oct 22 2007 -

Welcome and please add comments, introduce your race and post what you are if you are other.

By Eryndor Oct 22 2007 -

I've put down vampire, cause thats what i've known myself to be longest, but I'm also awakening into an elf.

By Ishtahar Oct 22 2007 -

I am ascended human....whatever that means. I dont think I have ever had the chance to explore it. I suppose the closest kin comparison for the time being is Vampyre, in that I share a lot of their attributes and I can psi feed very effectively, although I doubt that I NEED to

By Azaz'el Oct 22 2007 -

I am Shadow, who became one of the Fallen.

I suppose to try and give it a little more meaning to anyone who knows some of the legends, I was one of the Grigori, the manifest form of Shadow (aka angel). Both my 'team' and I were invited to watch over and guide Humanity during the early development of the species. But due to our love of humanity we were punished and became Fallen, to spent millennia paying for this 'crime.'

I have gone through a few stages in my awakening and have recently faced another one. Now I remember much and know it is time for us all to unite once more.

Anything for a good party! laugh.gif

Az

By Zurine Apr 16 2008 -

Ann... I mean... Shaaadow.

I went through a ... rigerous awakening... to say the least. So I'm quite sure of myself.

By Azaz'el Apr 16 2008 -

If this isn't too personal a question Zurine......... you say you are Shadow...... can you remember if you are Grigori or one of the other ranks of Shadow?

Just curious!! biggrin.gif

Az

By Angelyn Mar 1 2009 -

I'm still struggling with the truth of this, I'm a Celestial- Fae hybrid. I'm a creature of duality, beyond that, I'm still searching myself for specifics. I used the word Darkling when I first started to realize I was different, but can't find any non "The Covenant" mentions of the term. Shadow feels appropriate.
Back to top Go down
wicthdragon

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 pm

I am Dragon Phoenix and vampire,.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 am

Now that's a helluva combination Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm Therian/were kin a fox, but i feel i might have something else there, but i could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 am

ShadowFox wrote:
I'm Therian/were kin a fox, but i feel i might have something else there, but i could be wrong.
sorry for double posting, i also found out i could choose to follow my angelic path, or demon. i know there are good and bad demons same with good and bad demons. So im a werefox/demon or angel.If i chose demon i'll be a good one.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 am

*angels sorry
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

Shadowfox,

Something you said doesn't sit right with me.

i could choose to follow my angelic path, or demon
You COULD choose to follow it, but I'm curious as to how you came across your discovery. I'm aso curious as to why you would consider "following it" as opposed to not to.

If i chose demon i'll be a good one
Don't get ahead of yourself, I don't think you can really say with confidence that you chose to be a "good" demon. Also, we can't choose our kintypes...

Just something to think about.

~Alezandra
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Capsha wrote:
Shadowfox,

You COULD choose to follow it, but I'm curious as to how you came across your discovery. I'm aso curious as to why you would consider "following it" as opposed to not to.

Don't get ahead of yourself, I don't think you can really say with confidence that you chose to be a "good" demon. Also, we can't choose our kintypes...

~Alezandra
no you misunderstand, within me, through self searching, meditation. It's not exactly choosing, but with what i saw was a council and within that i saw myself with wings of an angel, but again i saw a second form of myself with wings of a demon, well i wouldnt say demon wings more like bat like i guess..So i take it i had a choice to go by either path to awaken which side is what i mean, like working to bring that to being in myself, and anyone can choose to be good i believe no one is born evil. so when i say that i mean I would never take the stereotypical way otherkin and humans see demons to be all bad when they ont take in the fact even angels can be bad. So technally when one has what i experienced..you somewhat can choose.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

ShadowFox wrote:
Capsha wrote:
Shadowfox,

~Alezandra
no you misunderstand, within me, through self searching, meditation. It's not exactly choosing, but with what i saw was a council and within that i saw myself with wings of an angel, but again i saw a second form of myself with wings of a demon, well i wouldnt say demon wings more like bat like i guess..So i take it i had a choice to go by either path to awaken which side is what i mean, like working to bring that to being in myself, and anyone can choose to be good i believe no one is born evil. so when i say that i mean I would never take the stereotypical way otherkin and humans see demons to be all bad when they ont take in the fact even angels can be bad. So technally when one has what i experienced..you somewhat can choose.

sorry another bit of information this is also what i saw

"I walked down a hallway,and at the end,there was this...counsil?
Made up of 7 people.... didnt see myself so i asked the person that looked like the leader of them all... where I was,he pointed to his right and said you were over there... I think his name was Az.." also

i saw two things of myself, i saw myself with a demon wing and a angelic wing.... On the other hand....Like i said,some are good,because there is no good or evil,you are defined by the choices you make. (sorry worded my first post kinda misintuned)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

i meditate alot and today i couldnt pull myself out of this particular meditation i felt myself and saw myself falling all i could see it blackness until for awhile then i saw land, after that i kept hearing the name Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 am

if i may input my two cents here, i do have memories of actually visiting the realms of the demons, which we as humans would call "Hell". many of the demons there could not be easily called "good" or "evil". much like humans, or any animal, they simply existed, the strong preying upon the weak in the same order that we see on our world.

my mate (that is to say, my husband) was a demon, and he was a rather noble fellow; rather than eating me outright when he discovered me in his sea, he noted that i was not a demon, and asked from whence i came (granted, at the time he was hunting, and di at first begin to pursue me, but rationale won the day).
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 am

Razi'el wrote:
if i may input my two cents here, i do have memories of actually visiting the realms of the demons, which we as humans would call "Hell". many of the demons there could not be easily called "good" or "evil". much like humans, or any animal, they simply existed, the strong preying upon the weak in the same order that we see on our world.

my mate (that is to say, my husband) was a demon, and he was a rather noble fellow; rather than eating me outright when he discovered me in his sea, he noted that i was not a demon, and asked from whence i came (granted, at the time he was hunting, and di at first begin to pursue me, but rationale won the day).

your comment helps actually ^^ is there a way to help me interpret this dream?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Is there any chance that your dream might be symbolic in that the angel and demon are two parts of yourself.

Maybe you are being told that you have two or even three choices. You can choose the dark path or you can choose the path of light... or you could choose the path that is neither and both. The path of balance. That's the most difficult path of all.

But I think the dream is telling you that now is the time to make your choice, whether conscioously or unconsciously which path you choose. Maybe a decision or act is approaching that hinges which course you set.

Think about it carefully
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
Is there any chance that your dream might be symbolic in that the angel and demon are two parts of yourself.

Maybe you are being told that you have two or even three choices. You can choose the dark path or you can choose the path of light... or you could choose the path that is neither and both. The path of balance. That's the most difficult path of all.

But I think the dream is telling you that now is the time to make your choice, whether conscioously or unconsciously which path you choose. Maybe a decision or act is approaching that hinges which course you set.

Think about it carefully

well i thought that and decided to mediate on it, but myself i dont choose good or bad, but the dream comes back constantly, somewhat makes it where i dont want to sleep jut to avoid the dream. Symbolic maybe, but im not exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:24 pm

perhaps it is your subconscious trying to tell you that it is perfectly alright to have that duality, or maybe that one day you will be seen as both? i know many of us here (after a long time looking at things) will possibly become destroyers, but it's important to realize that having such a role does not make one evil or a monster, nor does having the potential to do things like that as well.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Razi'el wrote:
perhaps it is your subconscious trying to tell you that it is perfectly alright to have that duality, or maybe that one day you will be seen as both? i know many of us here (after a long time looking at things) will possibly become destroyers, but it's important to realize that having such a role does not make one evil or a monster, nor does having the potential to do things like that as well.

its odd it keeps continuing the dreams. im trying to astral project and get more answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?   ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: What otherkin race are you?, What are You?
Page 1 of 1