HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit from an "Old Friend"

Go down 
+5
Ousa
Azaz'el
Scratch
Malphas
Razi'el
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Visit from an "Old Friend" Empty
PostSubject: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Hello, everyone, i know it's been a while, but i've been struck down with that awful ailment called "Modern Day Life".

Anywho, i had an interesting conversation last night with a someone residing on the spiritual side of things. this isn't the first time this individual has visited me; he did it once before, a while back. at first, my usual instinct was to react by throwing it out, but i remembered what people here have been saying. so, i summoned up as much positive energy as i could, and sent it out along with "i love you". honestly, i didn't think it would work, but whatever shroud it had was peeled away like wrapping paper. he was about my height, a little taller, wrapped in a tattered traveling cloak, dusty and brown, and he had a handsome face, with long dark hair. i was puzzled, but he seemed almost afraid, so i left him alone, and he left.

he returned last night, and i noticed him standing by my bedside. i sensed kindness flowing from him, and i asked if he was Uri'el, since i remembered Uri'el had dark hair too. the following conversation went something like this:

Me: "Are you Uri'el?"
Him: "No."

Me: "then... who are you? what is your name?"
Him: "...Akari..." (it faded in and out)

Me: "Akari'el?"
Him: "no... Akarien."

Me: "Akarien?"
Him: "yes, but more like Aquarien."

Me: "are you a demon?"
Him: "not in the sense you (humans) have been taught."

Me: "i don't follow that belief. i believe demons are different, but like us (the Shadow)."
Him: (he smiled at that) "then you are right."

Me: "Aquarien... do i know you?"
Him: (smiling gently) "you used to. We loved each other."

Me: "i'm sorry, but i love someone else now."
Him: "i know. but i will still love you."

Me: "will you help me? lend me a hand when i need it?"
Him: "yes, you only have to call for me."

i entertained the thought of asking him to take up residence in something i owned, a bracelet, but i guess he sensed that, and he laughed a bit and said no, he couldn't bind himself down like that. after that i thanked him and went to sleep.

does anyone remember a guy by this name? am i only imagining him? is he the rumored Demon-guy i apparently had relations with at some point? i get the feeling he is, assuming he's real. if anyone has any leads, please tell me, it's greatly appreciated.

Minnigan, a.k.a. Razi'el
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:54 pm

The only thing that comes to mind concerning this name is The Age of Aquarius, which is the current 'age' that we are inhabiting, the next being the Age of Pisces. Perhaps this being was something of a personification or entity related to this 'age', or perhaps not. just something to consider. I cannot find anything concerning any variation of the names given in your experience in any of my extensive texts nor online anywhere, but I will continue to search.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:59 pm

This could however be a variation of the name Akatriel, who was known as one of the "Angels of Presence".
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

maliusnephilim wrote:
This could however be a variation of the name Akatriel, who was known as one of the "Angels of Presence".

thank you for your research, my friend ^^ i'll look into it a bit more, admittedly i didn't think of researching the name, heheh. whoops!
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm

You're absolutely welcome Brother. We are all here for answers, and I intend to give as many as I hope to get Smile
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

I had to chuckle at the idea he take up residence in a bracelet or something. While I have certain things it was spiritually suggested I acquire, to strengthen bonds among other reasons, and a picture or two whose eyes seem to see (my evil ex complained about a poster watching him until I got rid of it - I miss it now) what you were thinking would have trapped him like a genie in a bottle. To my understanding, once he has your "scent," so to speak, which is how contact begins, he shouldn't have any trouble finding you again. Likewise, if you want to talk to him, all you have to do is ask. It's like calling to someone in the next room, with your mind. That fading in and out will probably go away as you talk more, and build trust.

The first one to get in touch with me was, it turns out, my husband a long time ago. I wondered sometimes how he felt, seeing me in relationships, but boyfriends who sensed him were the jealous ones, and they were not the best of people. From the sound of it, he loves and wants to help you, and there's no exclusivity in that.

I don't have any input on his name, but got a warm glow from reading what you wrote. I'm glad this forum seems to have spared you the fear I experienced when "people who weren't there" started visiting me.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Scratch wrote:
I had to chuckle at the idea he take up residence in a bracelet or something. what you were thinking would have trapped him like a genie in a bottle.

i got that impression when he replied, and admittedly, i kind of laughed at it myself, once i realized what a bad idea it would have been.

Scratch wrote:
From the sound of it, he loves and wants to help you, and there's no exclusivity in that.

i definitely agree, and he seems to have nothing for me but kindness, i certainly hope my boyfriend doesn't react badly...

Scratch wrote:
I don't have any input on his name, but got a warm glow from reading what you wrote. I'm glad this forum seems to have spared you the fear I experienced when "people who weren't there" started visiting me.

well, it hasn't entirely spared me, as i said, my first reaction was to toss him out like i have done with many things in the past. and, now that i think about it, a while back i threw out a cloaked figure on reflex who wasn't seeming to do anything but watch me... heh, oops. though there doesn't seem to be any hard feelings. anyway, it's only been this one time that i've uncloaked a figure that's been lurking around, so i'm only just coming off the immediate defensive attitude. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 pm

I was about a month short of my 20th birthday when the first showed up (although I actually first met him in a dream about a year before), and what you wrote helped me understand why he did this strange "flying through my head" thing that left me dizzy for a moment, and severely freaked out. I spent years trying to get rid of him, afraid I'd gone schizo or insane, even though other people were picking up on him too. If he hadn't attached himself to me so firmly, I might have succeeded, and that would have been bad. Even after all that abuse, though, he only teases me about it in the gentlest ways, to make me laugh and happy about how far we've come.

I hope your boyfriend doesn't react badly too, but honestly, his reaction will probably tell you a thing or two about him. If I were you, I wouldn't broach the subject until you understand it a little better, or he seems to be noticing something, if he does. I'm not saying to hide it, just don't begin with "I don't know how to say this, but..." This isn't like another man coming into your life; more like a mentor, or a dear friend you haven't seen in ages.

I find the cloaks interesting: have they all been wearing those?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:00 pm

If it is Akatri'el then remember that he has a link to Metatron and Sandalphon........ So if this is him then maybe he can let us know how Sandalphon is doing, I miss him.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Scratch wrote:
I find the cloaks interesting: have they all been wearing those?

the traveler's cloaks, or the shrouds that disguise them from immediate detection?
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 am

I meant the shrouds, although that's interesting too if they were both in traveler's cloaks, since almost everyone used to wear them for hundreds of years, but hardly anyone does now.

The spirits I've met either currently have a body somewhere, which they look like when I visualize them (angels with tattoos!), or were ghosts, and would appear the way they used to physically. I'm a very visual person, so when I'd ask them who they were, a mental image would come before the name; one even played coy, and made me guess. The only one I could not see was that sentry by the lake while I was meditating, and that was because he did not want me to know who he was.

So, I'm wondering what the purpose of the shrouds were. Do you think it was simply not to alarm you? It also makes me wonder if we see them the way we want to, or they want us to, or both. Like with one, his hair was very dark, but I couldn't tell how long it was: I expected to see it past his shoulders, but he had cut it short.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:24 am

[quote="Scratch] So, I'm wondering what the purpose of the shrouds were. Do you think it was simply not to alarm you? [/quote]

i would understand that, since i do tend to go on the immediate defensive when startled, just reacting without thinking. so it might have been to avoid another incident like me throwing the thing out the door the first time (the one i thought might have been him after the fact).
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Now is the time of likings and the rekindling and merging of old flames!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 pm

I feel that too, Ouza.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm

As the Gateway between the worlds thins this weekend I am hoping that many face their awakening and find their way back to us......... there are so many still missing out there.

Az
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 am

what if we were to do a ritual to help nudge that process into motion? would that work?
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

I'm sure that can be arranged my Brother. Samhain is a Powerful night.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Ahh great minds think alike, as the old saying goes.

I normally perform honouring ceremonies at all the 8 festivals of the year, but Samhuinn is the biggest and in some ways can be seen as the most powerful. So I will be having friends over to perform a ceremony as normal on Sunday evening, I was also thinking of once again throwing myself out into the aether and putting forth the call. Some members may remember that I did that a while ago too, but maybe if as many of us as possible did it too, then the Call would perhaps be heard by many more.

What do you think? Who's up for a bit of Samhuinn shouting?

Az
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm in !!!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I'll join in too... I would greatly like to see some of the faces that I've recalled more recently... Likewise, I understand that my own cycle of reawakening is coming to the close, and I would like to see the other players in the game, that I might know them as flesh and not merely as passing spirits... so I will join in.
Back to top Go down
MoonMeadow

MoonMeadow

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 am

I know a couple of people who are of the 200 and they have no interest in the 200 or even knowledge of. Would this be against their will? I think so and this might not be a good thing over all.

Now if you word it so only those looking for those who are of the 200 and want more information, I see that as a good thing.

Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 am

You may count on my power added to your pool Az.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 am

I am so in! Gonna shake that Island, and rock around the world. Wink

Don't know if it's true or not, but I've been getting indications another one is starting to wake up. No one can do it but their own selves of their own volition (nod to MoonMeadow) but if anyone wants to open his eyes and look around, I intent to cause enough ruckus to keep him from going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:53 am

I've been doing a ton of introspection lately, but now I feel it is time to focus my energy outward and put it to some good use. I'm definitely in!
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 am

You can count me in =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit from an "Old Friend"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next