HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A proper introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzo

A proper introduction Empty
PostSubject: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm nowhere near Barstow; no where near the edge of Desert. But the drugs have begun to take hold.

Since my last visit to this strange corner of the world, I've smoked two bags of grass, six hits of salvia, drank twenty screwdrivers, popped Vicodin (with a prescription from an oral surgeon), burned seventy or a hundred cigarettes, and maybe ten cigars, and thirty-six hookah bowls. And guzzled almost one hundred mind-altering fluid ounces of dextromorphan.

Not all at once, dummy.

It's been a year and a half since my last visit here. But my trip into the underground world of drug use has been within the last year.

I was Faddewr, a long time ago.

But things change, people change.

The pardoner has become something of Street Freak, eating whatever comes by.

But don't pay attention to that. Ignore that nightmare.

In a pathetic way to defend what I am, I will say that I am a psychonaut. I go into my mind, for hours at a time and emerge with something new.
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Gonzo,

For someone so lost and on such a self-destructive path, you have a beautiful way with words.

Hopefully you'll find your way soon and things will fall into place. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Myth
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Good to see you back Fadd.... should say Gonzo now Smile Missed you.

You always were something of a psychonaught. Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 am

I feel I should get this out of the way, since my gut tells me that Az or Ish might bring it up with me later.

My thoughts and opinions on drugs and narcotics are not the opinion of the moderators and administrators of this forum; they are solely MY opinion.

And I'm well aware that drugs is a heated issue, online and offline; a political hot button and ethical malestrom of confusion.

And I should make the following clear:

- (primarily for the n00bs) Don't ask me stupid questions. Anything between "How do I hit a bong?" and "How do I make acid?" will result in dismissive remarks.
- Asking me about hookups will result in you looking very stupid.
- If you don't have a stupid question, but it is drug related, I will respond with "Just fucking google it". So save yourself the trouble and google it before you ask me.
- Debates about the ethics and morality of what I do through private messages are no fun. I've never seen, heard, nor smelled a topic too dangerous to talk about in public. Post your questions and arguments on the forum, it might make for an interesting discussion.

And some general psychonautical safety reminders:

- if you don't recognize the mushroom, or are less than 99.999999% percent certain, DONT EAT IT.
- If you start to panic, REMAIN CALM
- Fire safety, children, LEARN IT
- DO YOUR RESEARCH
- Be SMART, be SAFE, stay COOL
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Good follow-up reply, thanks for that Wink

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 am

I like your rules, especially the fire safety one. Very Happy

Got it... no apologies. My thoughts on drugs and drug use are if it only hurts yourself then that's your prerogative. Unfortunately, the reality is that more than the user usually ends up hurt or dealing with the consequences of the addict/user' behavior. Not every user is an addict, but the majority of the people I know who use end up messing up their lives, and others' lives, too. However, sometimes good things come of it and people learn lessons they wouldn't normally.

So no judgements, just stay safe!

Myth
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm

“Laughter is day, and sobriety is night; a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either.”

~ Henry Ward Beecher quotes (Liberal US Congregational minister, 1813-1887)

Good to have you back! You're right where you need to be!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 pm

affraid I am soooo glad to see you haven't changed. See I told you all your worries were unfounded. You're just as mad now as the day I first met you (metaphorically speaking) and ever more dear to me than every.

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

A proper introduction
Page 1 of 1