HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drakonknightsier

drakonknightsier

WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS Empty
PostSubject: WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS   WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Here is the history of the beginning of the world and how we and the dragons came to be. I will also post up the current hierarchy of the dragon lords which includes my father Fafnir within another post.

In the Babylonian myth the the first dragon was Yaldabaoth, although is also called Tiamat so Yaldabaoth grown up and made some more like her Nagamat, Kaliyat, Orkus, Tarasque and Serpens among others..., that was what Micael Green says, he translated from an old script. Tiamat was a Babylonian Dragon being personification of the sea mainly(salt water), and portrayed as the mother of all Dragons and daugther of Chaos; she appears in the creation myth, Enuma Elish:Tiamat lived in the primordial chaos that existed before the creation of the world. She mingled with Apsu ( a personification of fresh water), and the first generation of gods was born.One of these gods, Enki or Ea killed Apsu.Tiamat wanted to avenge Apsu by destroying the gods. She gathered an army of monsters and 11 Dragons.The older gods were so terrified when they saw Tiamat, and her army, that they accepted the offer of the young god Marduk. He offered to kill Tiamat on the condition that his supremacy was recognized. Marduck killed Tiamat in battle and used her body to make the universe. He used the blood of Kingu, leader of Tiamat's army and her second husband, to make mankind.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS   WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm

That's interesting... I think that old mythologies often hold grains of truth. Thank you for sharing this.

Enki and Enlil are frequently connected to angelics. I wonder if there's a connection.

I hadn't heard this history of the dragon/goddess Tiamat before.
Back to top Go down
drakonknightsier

drakonknightsier

PostSubject: Re: WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS   WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

you are most welcome there is other pieces of history that is of different origins than that but that is the true one well the one i most believe but thats because I am a dragon the son of the fire god or dragon lord of fire Fafnir any ways thats not the point the other pieces i have i have comapared them and researched but the one i posted is as close as they come and yes i believe angelics are considered though i think angel is human term to replace the name of the angelic race was actually lost even to dragons save for the oldest that are still around from that time.

but yet again you are most welcome yesh i am a bit long winded and i do apologize for that if you ever have any questions do not be afraid to message me ever i will answer all questions to the best of my abilities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS   WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS Empty

Back to top Go down

WE WERE MADE OF DRAGONS
Page 1 of 1