HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My dreams..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thovia

Thovia

My dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: My dreams..   My dreams.. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 pm

First off, I'd like to make it clear that I have no idea what my dreams mean. If you could help, that would be wonderful. If not, that is also okay and thank you for reading.
I am 7. I know its me. I am in a strange house. It smells like blood and sweat. There are three rooms. The one to my left has a woman tied to the bed. She is dead. Her lips are blue and her eyes are hollow. I can feel her pain. I can see how she fought hard to hide from Him. Run from Him. The middle room door is locked but I can hear a woman crying. Praying perhaps. She is bleeding from her leg. I can feel her pain as well. She is scared. I can't stand to hear her anymore. It frightens me. The third room is empty other than a large wooden X nailed to the wall. I hear the door lock behind me. I realize He has locked me in. He walks up to me. I can feel his hot breath cut my spine like a razor. He smells like sweat. It makes me feel ill. He says to me "You'll never be who they say you are. You are worthless. You'll never save them. You are alone."(what he says to me changes every time I have this dream) He tells me to close my eyes. I do. The room seems to spin and melt around me. I am now in a cabin in the woods somewhere. There is still a large X on the wall and He is still in front of me. He smacks me hard for opening my eyes. He then ties me up on to the X. He tells me that if I give him what he wants, I will not die. After ripping my clothes off he takes what he wants. I'm bleeding from various areas. I can feel blood run down my leg. I open my eyes again and find him staring at me and shaking his head. He smacks me hard again for looking. The says "You shouldn't have opened your eyes. You are going to die now, little one. No one could care either way. You are useless. You are a monster." He unties me from the X and takes me to a closet. I'm locked in it now and it is on fire. Everything burns. I scream out a name. Theo. I don't know who he is but I know he would save me. I pray for him to come to me... Then I wake up. I don't know if I died or if I was saved...

That is all. Thovia.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

My dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams..   My dreams.. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 pm

That's a very vivid and disturbing dream.

The thing that strikes me most is a question that came to me at the end.

Are you still in the closet? (not in the homosexual meaning of the term Smile )
Back to top Go down
Thovia

Thovia

My dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams..   My dreams.. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes, I am in the closet still. I wake up from my dream before I know what happens to me.
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

My dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams..   My dreams.. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Now that i read this one it seems almost as though you are being preyed upon by some ghoul, or rather your spirit form is stuck somewhere.. I also think it's very possible you could be connecting with people in dire need for help to save them from an abductor..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams..   My dreams.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My dreams..
Page 1 of 1