HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange/ Vivid Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
violetskies

violetskies

Strange/ Vivid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:30 am

I've only had this dream once but it was so clear and so colourful that I haven't forgotten a single detail of it.
In the dream I was a human, but I could physically shift into a puma. I knew that I was supposed to do something but I wasn't sure what it was, so I was wandering.
I met an elderly couple who, I just knew, were also grizzly bears. They were bound to the spirit of a polar bear and together the three of them told me what I was supposed to do. I spoke to them in human form.
They said that I needed to find 'the light' and save her, and that I would need 'the wolves' to help me.
I already knew the wolves, though I was sure that I had only ever met one of them. The bears told me where I could find them and told me that I had to move quickly. I shifted and ran off in the direction they had indicated and soon found a pack of eight wolves. I recognized my wolf immediately though he was only a dear friend in the dream.
The leader of the pack (alpha, I guess) was a bit darker than the rest of them and, wasn't necessarily larger, but he had a more commanding presence. There was only one female wolf, she was the smallest, youngest and the darkest in colour though only because she had more black on her, she couldn't speak and her eyes were an odd blue colour. She seemed to just know some things.
Although I didn't know any of the wolves, other than mine, they seemed very comfortable, kind of like family.
The female wolf, somehow, told the others where I could find 'the light', and they too told me that I would have to hurry, because 'something' was coming. They all looked towards the horizon and all I could see was darkness, almost as if someone had erased the sky and the earth out of existence. I could feel something very bad coming.
I took off towards a lake where the female wolf said I could find 'the light'. There was a dock surrounded in reeds and razor grass, and was slowly sinking into the black water. At the end of the dock was a tiny white mouse, unconscious... the water was about to reach her.
I picked her up and carried her back to the wolves who were suddenly frantic. More of the horizon had been swallowed up by the nothing and it was getting closer. They told me to run, that I had to get to the forest where 'friends' would save the mouse, 'the light'. She was dying. They said that the only way to stop the bad thing from coming was to save her, the mouse. They said they would hold it off, slow it down for me, to give me a better chance. I didn't want them to, but I had no choice but to let them.
I ran for the forest, passing the house of the elderly bear couple. They were gone.
I was running on a dirt path that lead into the forest which seemed to be some odd hybrid of redwood, coniferous, deciduous and tropical rain forest.
Deep into the forest I found a massive family of gorillas. Their leader was old and greying but she was very kind. She took the mouse from me and it turned into a little girl will curly blonde hair. She, and the rest of her family, literally breathed life into the girl and saved her.
When the girl was breathing again I asked the silvering gorilla if everything would be alright now and she said it would. And I asked if the wolves were all right, and she looked at me with sad eyes and said 'No, I'm sorry, you friends have died.'
I woke up frantic, crying... my heart aching so painfully with loss that I could barely breathe. I had to call and wake up my wolf to make sure that he was actually still alive... It was one of the worst dreams I've ever had.
Later on one of my brothers told me that he had a very similar dream, featuring a very bad, dark thing that he and the other wolves were supposed to fight to help me. He said that he couldn't see it in the dream... but that he and my wolf died trying to protect me from it...
I had never told him about my dream... in fact... I had the dream back when I only had two wolves... my wolf and our sister. I now have eight wolves... seven male, one female.
I wonder if this dream is of any importance.... I wonder if any of you may have an idea about what it means?? I'd very much appreciate opinions Smile

I apologize for this being so long, but I absolutely appreciate it if you're sticking with it and reading the whole thing Smile

Ready for another dream? This will be a lot shorter, I promise.

One of my only recovered past life memories is of a part of a Northern Germanic tribe. The memory is of waking up in a tent, in a bed of furs. I'm naked, laying beside another warm body, an arm draped across my waist. I know this arm belongs to my 'husband'. I get out of bed, the tent is lit by a few small torches, and is cold but the cold doesn't bother me too much. I know there is a blizzard going on outside. It's winter and we are moving for the season, moving for the hunt.
I move towards a small bundle/ bed or furs right next to ours, move th2 furs and stare down at my daughter. She isn't yet two years of age. As I stare at her, I feel sad and protective. I've already lost one child, my son. I see him clearly in my mind, almost 15.
I dream about him, my son, as a little boy. He's the same boy... but he's different in ways. He's only 4 or 5 in my dreams, dressed modernly. Every time I see him I think several things: he has my hair colour, but nothing else really. He looks like his father: has his fathers silly, wonderful smile, and the same big, deep brown eyes. I always think of how much I love him, how precious he is to me. In this dream he is my only child... and he always goes missing. He is taken from me... whether by another person/ people or by unfortunate circumstance, I am unsure, but he is gone.
I've also seen him while meditating, though he is a small baby, and it was only once. I'll elaborate when I have more time.

I've had the dream many times, and each time I wake up sad and terrified... thinking I have a child and he's missing...
Any thoughts on why I keep seeing this boy and what it might mean?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 am

Those dreams are so intense. I will leave it to others to dare a guess at what they might mean but the second dream really pulled heartstrings with me and I had to say that when I read it I had a strong urge to pull you close and wrap my arms around you
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Love,... I think that your second dream indicates that the soul of your baby boy has been following you, and being born to you, through several lives. Unfortunately, it seems that he has been taken away from you much too early in these lives. *hugs* He is still with you.

Now your first dream,.. it nearly made me cry... *takes a deep breath*
The light... she is an aspect of the Source, one of several. The dark nothingness that was eating away at the world, I think that is the old enemy. They(it) come from a very different place. They want 'the light' back for themselves...
I feel so sad, heartbroken, and I keep thinking, "I can't let this happen... I cannot let it come to this. Not the animals, not my children. I can't let any harm come to them. I will sacrifice myself if it means the world and my children will be safe." ...
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm

When did you have the first dream? Just a year is fine, if you can remember. I know time doesn't actually move as linear as calendars say, but I'm curious.

A lot of the imagery, especially the wolves, and things sinking into black water, sounded like it came straight out of my mind when I was 13. I was dying then, emotionally and spiritually, and didn't feel like there was any help for me. The only thing that made me feel at all better, in a perverse way, was drawing unicorns sinking into watery black mud, about to drown... though I would have compared myself much more to a scared little mouse then.

I can't remember how or why I switched back to wanting to live, but distinctly remember how obsessed with wolves I became after I did. Where other girls had photos of friends or crushes on their locker doors, I had no friends, so I put up postcards of grey and timber wolves instead. I thought they were the most beautiful things in the world, and that they might somehow care where no one else did.

"The light" could mean many things. Tears filled my eyes as I read, and I feel deeply grateful now. Ari'el's right I think, about the darkness being the old enemy, which came to Earth before many memories start. It's the opposite of light, and wants to swallow everything, though love repels and destroys it. I think it's what Madeline L'Engle was writing about in A Wrinkle in Time, and what the Earth is gearing up to shake off, once and for all, next year. Basically, we've all caught a piece of it, and not fighting it is succumbing to it. Whoever or whatever that girl was, thank God for those wolves, and bears, and you!

Ari'el, please don't be sad. And please, please, don't think in terms of sacrificing yourself. I've heard other people talking about doing that for the greater good, and it sounds to me like a trap. At the very least, it's not something to be done out of emotion.

In regards to your second dream Violet, all I can really offer is lots and lots of love. He could be a recurring presence from past lives, or someone you need to find, or both. You yourself are the best judge of that. It must be very hard to wake up feeling that way, and I wish I could give you a hug right now too.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 am

Your life sounds like it's been full of difficulties, Scratch dear. *offers a hug* I hope things are better now Smile

Scratch, now that I've let my emotions rest a bit, you are absolutely right about the sacrificing. I doubt this blackness would take a deal like that in good faith. More than likely they/it would just be like, "great! Now we can consume everything that much more easily." However, I don't want to let anyone come to harm, if there is anything I can do about it. And you know what this means *grin* We will fight it, and it will lose!
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 am

::hugs:: Thanks love. There have definitely been influences at work to keep me down, but also lots of help, encouragement, and essential wisdom along the way. I've been in some dark, terrible places, but wasn't exactly trying to get out of them. I kind of liked it at the time, as hard as it is to admit that. Once I did start climbing though, for real, it's astounding how fast things got better. Now, I think I'm exactly where I need to be. cheers

Heh. I don't think the blackness takes anything in good faith. You said exactly how I feel about that. Self sacrifice, even for the noblest of causes, is simply another kind of suicide. We all stand a much better chance of defending the ones we love by standing strong and fighting together.
Back to top Go down
violetskies

violetskies

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 am

I typed this all out once but my computer is being rude and it didn't post.

Is it alright that I tell you about my meditation vision about my son??

Well, I'm walking along barefoot through, what I call, my forest. I have wings, owl wings, and I think this is probably because my animal totem is the great-horned owl.
I kneel down and I suddenly have my son in my arms. He's so small, so new. I notice that he also has wings. One that looks like mine and another that is metallic black.
As I move to wrap my wings around him, to keep him safe and close to me, another set of wings, metallic black wings, overlaps mine, surrounding me. When I look up I see my wolf. He looks somewhat older and more mature. As I look from my wolf to my son I realize that he is our son.
I realized that in every one of my dreams, the things that I love so much about my son, the things that remind me of his father... his silly, wonderful smile... his big, deep brown eyes... even the way his hair grows.... Those are all things I love about my wolf...
I have not told him about what I saw... because it scares me and there is not way for me to say for sure whether it means anything at all, nevermind, what I perceived it to mean.

...Thoughts???
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 am

If your wolf was wrapping you both in his wings and looking lovingly at your son then there's a fair chance that he has noticed the things you speak of for himself and already knows. Talk to him
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Of course it's alright to share - that's what this place is for. You gave me shivers, with the sweetness and purity of this image.

Don't worry about whether it means anything. It means something to you, and I'm sure it means something to him as well, based on what you said. I'd venture to guess it scares you because it means so very much. That happens to me a lot. As Ish said, talk to him about it. Things often become clearer and less of a burden when you share them, and if he cares about you at all, he will be glad you trusted him with this. It definitely helps to write, but saying things aloud, especially to someone you care about, gives even more power and healing.
Back to top Go down
violetskies

violetskies

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 am

I tell him everything... but this is one thing I'm having trouble with...
I've told him about the dreams, but not about my memory. He always listens very patiently and gives a word here or there when he feels he should, or when he feels that I need it... but I don't know if now is the right time to tell him about what I saw in my mediation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange/ Vivid Dreams   Strange/ Vivid Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange/ Vivid Dreams
Page 1 of 1