HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Quite Feeling Right

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

Not Quite Feeling Right Empty
PostSubject: Not Quite Feeling Right   Not Quite Feeling Right EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 am

hey all, i realize this may well be my first topic since the new forum was adopted, and i apologize for my hiatus and lack of presence among the community. since the new year, i haven't really been feeling right. not in a physical way though. i find that i have more of a lack of feeling for things, and i don't have much to say about anything. i guess a good way of putting it might be that i'm beginning to feel detached from everything. i'm not sure why or how, i just find i don't have any strong feelings or particularly useful things to say, i just sort of sit and watch, most days. i don't know if this a good or a bad thing, but the fact that i'm asking and making a comment about it should say something, eh?

any help in the matter would be rather appreciated, i feel a good amount of input from others would be best.
thanks for reading!
Raz
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Feeling Right   Not Quite Feeling Right EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 pm

All things in life have their season, and follow the time and tide of cycles and trends.

There are times when it's important for us to stand up and be counted, to be forceful and strong and comment on the injustices in the world and the ways in which things could be better. There are times when we need to be vocal, when we need to strive and guide and be a light.

There are also times when we need to just stop, to sit back, to allow all we have done an dsaid and heard and experienced to be integrated into our ego, and our soul. A time to listen and 'lurk' and just allow ourselves to "be." A time when we can't feel everything that is surrounding us otherwise our brains would melt, so we become detached and just sit back.

Perhaps what you are facing now is a time to just be and sit back, allowing the major steps and changes you have taken and faced over the past year settle and transforom from knowledge into wisdom. We all face those times, and the fact that you are now beginning to question is could perhaps show that this period of silence and stillness is coming to an end.

Only you can know in the end.... you hold the answers deep within.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Seraphyna

Seraphyna

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Feeling Right   Not Quite Feeling Right EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 am

I've felt the same way to be honest. Like a piece of me is missing and I can't quite figure out why, where it went, or how to get it back. It doesn't feel "normal" so to speak...not like a "period of sit down" would be.
Back to top Go down
http://child0fbalance.livejournal.com
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Feeling Right   Not Quite Feeling Right EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:24 am

I've felt the same way, but in my case I thought it was because of the abrupt nature of my recent breakup. I deliberately shut down in many respects due to that, since it came at the hardest part of my graduate program. I'm basically over that hill, but I've been feeling detached anyway. It's only been recently, and one reason I returned to the forum, that I have felt that ebbing away. It feels like something is on the verge of happening, and it's not something banal like finding a new job or moving.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Feeling Right   Not Quite Feeling Right Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Quite Feeling Right
Page 1 of 1