HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

snake of the apple tree.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seziel

Seziel

snake of the apple tree. Empty
PostSubject: snake of the apple tree.   snake of the apple tree. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I have had visions of a snake, very beautiful white and yellow with blue eyes. It had a soft slithery voice and it was coiled in an apple tree in a garden bordered by grape vines. I felt very connected to this snake. I thought many times that it could be a guide, but I am not sure. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: snake of the apple tree.   snake of the apple tree. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 am

It could be a guide. Do you feel it's presence when you're scared, upset or angry? Have you ever come across a snake like that in real life? Have you ever meditated and seen/felt it there? Usually Corn Snakes are coloured from a deep peach to white but they usually have black or pink eyes, I don't think I've ever seen one with blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Seziel

Seziel

PostSubject: Re: snake of the apple tree.   snake of the apple tree. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 pm

No, none of those. Well when I was talking to an "old friend" I had a vision of the snake coiling around me, serving as a shield towards the person I was talking to. So maybe its a guardian/guide.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: snake of the apple tree.   snake of the apple tree. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 pm

The snake is also often a symbol of not only knowledge but also earth energy, so perhaps there is a protection around you, perhaps even being created by the inner you, just waiting to be remembered.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: snake of the apple tree.   snake of the apple tree. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 pm

In the Christian myth the snake and the apple represented Satan tempting Adam and Eve to partake of the fruit of forbidden knowledge.

Anyone question what that knowledge was and why it was forbidden?

I believe the snake represents the teachers of the hidden knowledge and the snake who has now come to you is one of them
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: answers?   snake of the apple tree. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 am

It has been my understanding that the snake of christian mythology was an angel called Satani'el. It was this beings belief that mankind should be self aware, should have freedom of choice, unlike the angels themselves. The "forbidden knowledge" was as such, said self awareness, I.e. the modesty that caused adam and eve to cover themselves with leaves. It is also possible that this was when mans "sin nature" came into being. A snake can also represent cycles, evident in the symbol of Oroboras the snake that is devouring itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snake of the apple tree.   snake of the apple tree. Empty

Back to top Go down

snake of the apple tree.
Page 1 of 1