HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unusual Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Unusual Dream Empty
PostSubject: Unusual Dream   Unusual Dream EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

[copied and pasted from another forum]

I THINK I was in an airplane in this one, or something like that... and I was in my true form. I noticed someone reading an old bible with what seemed to be a plain black leather cover, and when I say "old", I mean literally-falling-apart old. So I stood up from my seat and went to the guy reading the bible, and I'm not sure how, but I automatically knew that it wasn't an ordinary bible; it was a Satanic bible (I'm not sure if those actually exist or not; I was once told by a VERY knowledgable source that Satanists use the same bible as Christians). So I went up to the man (or boy. I forget how old he was, but he looked pretty young) and asked him if I could see his bible, telling him for reassurance "Don't worry; I'm a Dark being."

So without question or resistance, he handed me the bible, and I opened it. I couldn't read the letters, and i knew right away that it was under some sort of illusory spell that would render others unable to read the bible. I waved my hand over the open bible and said, "shaarii" That word is a special word in the Araichic language (which is what I have been calling it ever since Rhannan [Note: Rhannan is a friend of mine from this other forum] got the inkling that that's one of the names for the language, but I digress) that means "to shatter" or "shatter" The word can be used in ordinary conversation, but it also holds the power to break illusory spells, to shatter illusions as easily as one shatters a pane of glass.

Anyway, many pages of the thick bible flipped when I broke the illusion, but I couldn't bring myself to read the words even though they were right there for me to see in plain English. It was like there was something about the words on the page that I didn't want to read or maybe was scared to read...

But maybe I didn't NEED to read anything; I was able to hear a voice in my head. A warped voice. Most of what it said was too quiet for me to hear, or I can't remember it. But what I DO remember the voice saying was "The Dark Lord"

That's all I can remember from the dream.

Again, this is one I have no clue what it could mean. Any of you have an idea?

~Melari

P.S.: I once heard a voice (the voice of my true self) when I was literally half-asleep, and it told me that I am "a Dark and Chaotic being" Just wanted you guys to know that it's no coincedence that in this dream, I told the boy/young man that I am "a Dark being"
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Unusual Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual Dream   Unusual Dream EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 pm

That's a very interesting dream and I can imagine it would give you more questions than answers when you woke from it.

There is, of sorts, a fairly common satanic bible that is published these days, written in recent times. However, was it channelled from Satan? Most serious scholars think not, and it seems to have been made up by the author.

As for you being a Dark Being, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest, as you will find that most of us here..... not because we're associated with some evil deity, but because the darkness is a part of us all, in the same way that night is part of the whole day. The Dark is not necessarily evil, even though those who commit evil acts can hie within the darkness as easily as they can hide within the light.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Unusual Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual Dream   Unusual Dream EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 am

Interesting. I often dream of flying... sometimes with wings sometimes on a plane. I have always put it down to the fact that I am terrified of flying.

I'd say that the fact it was a bible, whether satanic or not, and don't forget you pretty much have to believe in at least part of the Christian myth to be a Satanist in the first place, then maybe it's pointing towards something to do with Yaweh. he/'s been mentioned recently and maybe his energy is stirring things up a bitl

As for being dark, as Az said, most of us here have recognised and accepted out dark sides. I know I have and I would certainly describe myself as a dark being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unusual Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual Dream   Unusual Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Unusual Dream
Page 1 of 1