HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satanic Dream

Go down 
+4
Solalethiel
Lucifer
FeirceDeity64
Becca
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 pm

So i had a nightmare a week or so ago that has really been bugging me lately. It was of me on a ship, a creature was killing people and the people on the ship were cheering him on. He was laregly built, red and has horns and hoofs. I remember about returning home, and that 'thing' just knocks down the door and walks in like he owns the place. I grabbed my mum and we ran down the street, the beast following behind us. Basically, I was just dragging my mum as I ran. She didn't know what was going on, when we halfway down the lane, then it wasnt following us anymore. I woke up panting as if I had actually been running, my heart was beating rapidly. An hour later, I was hyper. Laughing constantly, even tried to jump off a chair.

A few months ago, I saw the same creature. I was on my bed moping about really, I had an abcess in my tooth. I had just woken up from medicated sleep, (I could only get to sleep if I had medication, the pain was too much). When I opened my eyes, I saw the creature's face in the corner of the wall, smiling proper evil, looked like it was smiling at someone else. I looked about, but nobody was there.

Recently, I have had two dreams of doing sexual acts towards two angels. I could feel it, as if it was actually happening. And it was disgraceful behaviour!

I believe I am truly screwed :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:45 am

Hmm... This is definitely interesting. Perhaps you were witnessing a scene from a past life?

In regards to the dreams about sexual acts with Angels, I have two theories. One from a scientific standpoint, one from a metaphysical standpoint

SCIENCE

Well, if Angels have been a prevalent interest in recent days your mind would register the need to analyze what they mean to you subconsciously. Typically the mind figures things out through dreams. Having dreams about sex with Angels can just be a wet dream (girls get them too... eh... Google it for more info, I'm a guy) in hopes to sort out your interests.

METAPHYSICAL

Seeing as you may have past life regression through dreams, it seems plausible that you could be experiencing sexual encounters with a previous Angelic lover from another life once more. You wouldn't mind elaborating further on the dreams, would you? I understand if it's too personal.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:52 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Hmm... This is definitely interesting. Perhaps you were witnessing a scene from a past life?

In regards to the dreams about sexual acts with Angels, I have two theories. One from a scientific standpoint, one from a metaphysical standpoint

SCIENCE

Well, if Angels have been a prevalent interest in recent days your mind would register the need to analyze what they mean to you subconsciously. Typically the mind figures things out through dreams. Having dreams about sex with Angels can just be a wet dream (girls get them too... eh... Google it for more info, I'm a guy) in hopes to sort out your interests.

METAPHYSICAL

Seeing as you may have past life regression through dreams, it seems plausible that you could be experiencing sexual encounters with a previous Angelic lover from another life once more. You wouldn't mind elaborating further on the dreams, would you? I understand if it's too personal.

It was disgraceful behaviour hah but they were FIT i mean GORGEOUS ! *clear throat* didnt know girls had wet dreams xD hah my school never told us xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Becca wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:

SCIENCE

METAPHYSICAL

It was disgraceful behaviour hah but they were FIT i mean GORGEOUS ! *clear throat* didnt know girls had wet dreams xD hah my school never told us xD

Satanic Dream TheMoreYouKnow

Haha, anyways; only you can truly know which one it was. I can only make a guess here or there.  tongue
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Becca,

Those beings weren't angels.  Angels have no genitalia, and do not participate in pleasures of the flesh.  What you experienced was negative entities deceiving you.  Often times demons claim to be angels, and use our lack of understanding against us.

Do not be taken in by these false beings.  They mean to lead you down a path of sadness and oppression.  Their only goal is your complete and total submission.  If you are ever in a situation like this again, call out for God and Christ's protection.  Demons are afraid of real angels, and will leave you alone as long as you believe in God's love.

I hope this helps you some.  If you want to speak more about it let me know.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Quote :
Angels have no genitalia, and do not participate in pleasures of the flesh.

The angels i know (including the reincarnated ones including) would strongly disagree on that Laughing

Quote :
Often times demons claim to be angels, and use our lack of understanding against us.

Sorry, but that sounds exactly like that what christianity/the church says about demons and that is utterly wrong; at least in my opinion.And i think it's a pity to hear these clichès about demons in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Ashtart

Ashtart

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Yes.

The love between angels and humans is why we have come to this place. The Grigori were famously tortured and banished for making children with the humans they loved, the Nephilym children.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:24 pm

I have to jump in here and agree.... "angels" did...do.... have genitalia ... when they manifest physically. It's only in the higher aspect of their energy when they choose not to physically manifest that they don't have what we in this world understand as genitalia. As Ash has said, it was because of the physical and spiritual love that the Grigori felt for Humanity and other Shadow (and the Awakening process) that brought about the War that led to the mass Fall.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:27 am

I think what Lucifer said about deceit is something to always consider though. Demons deceive. So do humans. So do fey. So do every other race. There are many unscrupulous entities of all kinds who seek to monopolize on the confusion of awakening to do all kinds of harm. A little healthy skepticism does no harm.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:07 am

I meant no disrespect, and I am perfectly aware of how the Nephilym came to be; but it's like Az said they have to physically be here.  The angels that stayed behind follow only God.  They will help human's when asked, but they don't have the desires of mortals.  Not those ones, anyway.

Sol,

I apologize if you find me saying 'demons' offensive.  I couldn't think of a different way to phrase evil, negative energy in a relative term.  If there is another term you'd prefer I will certainly use that.  It was a fallback reference, is all.
Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:09 am

For what it's worth, I have sexual encounters with angels Elsewhere (the astral, whatever you want to call it). While I could see genitalia as not really mattering much when you get to higher energy frequencies, the one I usually experience things on...they are there.

And I don't think there is anything at all inherently disgraceful about that kind of behavior. If someone were to tell me that of my encounters, I'd actually be really offended.

So, to the OP: it can't hurt to be skeptical, and it could just be a wet dream. But there's also the option that it's a legitimate thing that happened, and I'd try and figure out why I considered it disgraceful in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Satanic Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satanic Dream   Satanic Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Satanic Dream
Page 1 of 1