HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting dream.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malphas

Malphas

An interesting dream. Empty
PostSubject: An interesting dream.   An interesting dream. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 pm

I had a dream last night, 10/10/10, that involved two earth spirits, gnomes. They were taunting me, calling me names, attempting to make me feel inadequate, insignificant, laughing, leering, cajoling. One of them was very quiet, the other one was the one that kept up his taunts, the second seem there just as a spectator. They appeared as glowing orbs, the one taunting me was a greenish color, the other was a light blue. They used My Name, Malpas, and said that they were sent by their "Master". My theory on this is that one of the Lords of Earth, another angel who hasn't fallen, is trying to stop me from Awakening. Trying to intimidate me into giving up on my search for memories.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: An interesting dream.   An interesting dream. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm curious by what you men by one of the Lords of Earth who hasn't Fallen. Do you mean Earth as in the element or as in this planet? And as for not having Fallen, do you mean one of the Shadow that has been here since the Fall in various incarnations?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: An interesting dream.   An interesting dream. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm

By this I mean to say that perhaps they were sent by some other angel, such as our own Brother, Araqiel, who, taught humans the signs of the earth. Some other entity who might have command over such creatures as those who attempted to torment me. At least, thats all I can come up with at this time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: An interesting dream.   An interesting dream. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm

It might help to consider exactly what they were saying to you, if you remember. The specific buttons they were trying to push may offer clues to their motives, or even how this "master" that sent them is connected to you.

In case you haven't seen it in other threads, the best defense against spiritual attack that I've found is simply thinking "I love you" at it. It's also the best way to quickly determine whether someone/thing unknown wants to help or harm you. You don't have to conjure romantic feelings for it or anything, just think "I love you" while looking at the thing. Not only does it keep me level headed (whether it's an irritating customer at work, or the giant armored golem thing with a 6 foot flaming sword I had to face off, which is how I figured this out in the first place) it's great fun to watch their nasty heads explode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting dream.   An interesting dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting dream.
Page 1 of 1