HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream that was not like a normal dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AutumnFallen

AutumnFallen

Dream that was not like a normal dream Empty
PostSubject: Dream that was not like a normal dream   Dream that was not like a normal dream EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 am

Well at least for me. I have dreams that are spiritual, not all the time.

This morning I couldn't get any solid sleep because of people upstairs getting an apartment ready to rent. I had taken melatonin so (as I often do actually.) I was going in and out of a dream without fully waking up.

In the dream I was in a rocky place, and there were what I perceived to be Angels falling and battles everywhere. There were dark beings I thought were demons, but also Angels were fighting Angels. The colors in the dream were mostly stark black and whites.

I'd come on here last night, and got access to post this morning. The picture I used as an icon is pretty well known I know. I wasn't thinking of it before I went to sleep, but it's a more cluttered into one place version of what my dream was. I had to get up for a while actually to get out of that dream.

Just a strange observation. It could simply be I was reading about Fallen Angels and such before I went to sleep. My mind gets pretty active.

It made me think of a dream I had years ago. Maybe 10 years at least. It was very vivid. I was entrenched in Evangelicalism at the time, despite warnings in my gut etc not to be. Anyway that's not too much of the point. In the dreams there were soilders fighting, on one side of this military truck we were civilians, adn then as we went through the truck they dressed us, full armor on, handed us a gun, and sent us out to fight. I remember it being some supernatural battle, that's about it though. Last night's dream brought that one too mind.

Any thoughts would be cool though.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Dream that was not like a normal dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream that was not like a normal dream   Dream that was not like a normal dream EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:28 am

Interesting dream. It does sounds a bit like the War I remember. Perhaps it was a memory instead of a dream?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com

Dream that was not like a normal dream
Page 1 of 1