HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death Empty
PostSubject: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:38 pm

The other Keepers came to me in an odd dream last night. First, in this dream, I found myself in my mother's bed with my mother sleeping on the other side (ever since I was a little girl, I would sleep with my mom in her bed, and then for a while I would only do it every once in a while. Now I rarely do it. It's basically like two girls who are friends sleeping in the same general space at a sleepover lol), which I found very unusual because my mom went to work long before I went to sleep last night. So in this dream, I tried asking her what she was doing back in bed, but...

I could never bring myself to ask the entire question; I was too distracted by the hardly coherent voices that were tormenting me. They would gradually get louder with some periods in which they softened a bit, but would then get louder again; the voices sounded malicious. At some point, I fell into a coma—which is the state I was in throughout most of the dream, and when I wasn't comatose, I was back in the bed with my mom, hearing those damned voices again in my had again, but I would always return to the coma soon after (at one point, I yelled, "STOP!!!" and my mother would ask me what was wrong, and I replied that it's nothing and apologized before she fell asleep again). I also kicked my mom a few times with one of my legs, but I couldn't seem to control it.

So whenever I fell comatose in this dream, I would find myself in this... almost rustic-themed hotel-like place. I walked for some distance and at some point found Tsura the Windkeeper in her true form standing to my immediate right. and she said that "We need to talk to you", "we" being she and the other six of Earth's Keepers. Then I found myself surrounded by five other people who appeared to be human, but who I knew to actually be most of the Keepers (only Shuzari was missing and Tsura remained in her true form).

Now before I continue, I want to point out that this dream was EXTREMELY unusual; normally, only two of the other Keepers maximum will appear in my dreams at a time when they actually DO appear. I've had several dreams with only Shuzari, and I once had a dream in which Tsura and Nereida (the Waterkeeper and Tsura's sister) appeared in a dream—both in their true form—with Tsura sitting cross-legged and playing some instrument that looked like a mandolin, and Nereida was—quite humorously—driving a taxi cab that I ended up in in THAT dream. I had asked her where we were going, and she responded, "The ocean."

But I digress.

In THIS dream, I was quite surprised to be seeing everyone there at once. As I said, the fact that that even HAPPENED is SUPREMELY unusual! I remember taking a role call of sorts, seeing who was there and who was missing. Noticing that Shuzari wasn't there, I asked, "Where's Shuzari...?"

I heard his voice say, "I'm here, love." And I saw him in his true form when I turned around, and I ran into his arms... and we embraced... I lightheartedly asked him if we could make love "after we left" and his reply was just a tender smile.

Then the mood became quite serious and solemn again. I don't remember who said it, but one of the Keepers—it might have been Tsura—said, "When the time comes, you must be ready."

After that, I remember running through the building for a while, and just before the dream ended, I heard Shuzari say "Torment resistance test confirmed" and then, "Stamina test confirmed"

Then I woke up shortly after.

Oddly enough, (and on a fairly different topic) I had remembered my own death from long ago earlier last night sometime before I went to bed and fell asleep. I remembered laying on the ground in a grassy plain somehow having been caught off-guard or something and fatally injured , and Shuzari—feeling that something was wrong—having come to look for and find me... He found me lying in my own blood... He got to his knees and carefully picked me and onto his lap, supporting my upper body with one of his arms... He begged me not to die... I weakly and sadly told him that I was sorry—because I knew I wouldn't make it—and we kissed one last time before my death... Before I actually died though... he asked me, "Who did this to you...?"

My answer?

*sighs* ... I weakly, shakily whispered, "Iscarion..." in reply.

Afterwards... I told Shuzari that I didn't want to die... and I began to cry, and then I died just as the tears began to come down...

... After remembering my own death, I finally realized why I hate Iscarion so much... He's the one who killed me long ago...

And I feel that I have every right and reason in this motherfucking world TO hate him as much as I do...

Again I digress and would just like to say as a final statement, and regards to my dream from last night... that something is DEFINITELY coming, and soon.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Yes, something is definitely coming, I and others wouldn't be being prepared for it if it wasn't coming. I am a shifter in this life but because of everything else in me I will be a lot stronger then a regular shifter and there were barriers or wards being kept up for it to not come out, either that or the falling of barriers or wards I am feeling is related to something else, but with each fall I feel closer to the surface. I sorry you had to relive or remember you death, even though memories are important, seeing your love so sad must have been very hard.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:57 pm

*nods* Yeah. It feels like the other Keepers are even helping me prepare. It's definitely nice to have my brethren helping me out.

*sighs* Thank you... It was very difficult for me... but somehow, I know it had been many times harder on Shuzari... In the memory (I see most of my memories from a third-person perspective), I could see Shuzari trying to rouse me when I died... He was... very desperate... When he noticed that I was no longer breathing, I heard him in the memory saying, "Breathe for me, love! Please! Melari, please breathe...!" And he shook me softly, trying in vain to rouse me... and he said my name, increasingly desperate until it just hit him—hard—that I was gone... and he starting to cry and he shouted my name to the sky with this emotional pain and heartache that was incredibly saddening and absolutely HAUNTING... Honestly, it's very hard for me to even keep the will to type this... It honestly hurts to even describe it all... but I feel that I must share it...

He cried and mourned for a long, long time... He actually never stopped mourning until the moment I first "reappeared" via reincarnation.

During that mourning period, he was... very different.. He was cold and very bitter at times... And his temper had become pretty unstable; the littlest thing could set him off, depending on what figurative button it pushed... He would snap at whoever pressed a bad button, and even went so far as to attack those who pushed the worst buttons... Otherwise, he was incredibly depressed and at night, he would go the secluded spot where my funerary rites were held, and he would go there to cry and howl (I mean that literally; it was a wolf's howl) into the wee hours of the morning... The other Keepers were in seemingly perpetual state of mourning as well, but none of the others were hurting nearly as badly as Shuzari... The one who came closest to being as depressed was my brother...

It's absolutely terrible, to say the least, to know and to have seen how utterly upset and distraught he was... And it hurt my own heart to have been apart from him for so long...

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Thank you for sharing. Reading what you wrote allowed me to feel a bit of what you and he felt and I am sorry that life as allotted you that pain. We all had pains of the past, of loosing the people we loved dearly and not being able to do anything to help. I remember, after a war on earth, being told that the human female that I mated with was exicuted and running to our home and finding her dead on the ground. As I said, we have all had our pains, now we must live with them, learn from them and develop in the way they have changed us.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:52 pm

It's no problem; part of why we're here on this forum is to do just that: to share our experiences and help each other grow. And yeah. As much as it hurts sometimes, everything happens for a reason... and we should make the most of any experience whether it be good or bad. We can indeed learn and/or from our pain and sorrow.

Sharing the experience definitely helps to start the process of making the most of it however we can. It may hurt to do so sometimes, but it's most often worth it in the end.  =)

Thank you for your words, Uzziel... And I'm sorry that you had to experience such a similar tragedy as well... *hugs*

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Melari wrote:
It's no problem; part of why we're here on this forum is to do just that: to share our experiences and help each other grow. And yeah. As much as it hurts sometimes, everything happens for a reason... and we should make the most of any experience whether it be good or bad. We can indeed learn and/or from our pain and sorrow.

Sharing the experience definitely helps to start the process of making the most of it however we can. It may hurt to do so sometimes, but it's most often worth it in the end.  =)

Thank you for your words, Uzziel... And I'm sorry that you had to experience such a similar tragedy as well... *hugs*

~Melari

Sorry. I meant "learn/and or grow" ^^"

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 am

What painful memories. I almost cried myself. *hugs to you both*
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:31 am

@Ari

*hugs back*

Thank you. =)

After I remembered my death last night, I managed to shed a few tears... When I remember the tragic things, I often feel like crying, but the tears usually don't easily come... 

I usually want to cry over these memories and the sorrow I feel over them, but when the tears don't come; I often begin to wonder if maybe I just have no more tears left to shed...

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 am

The tears will come when you realize that you no longer have to be strong or hold back so that others can know that you're ok. You have to have time to grieve and to be broken. Then others can come and pick up the pieces.

That sounds pretty unprecedented, your dream. Many large events are underway moving us forward. Take care in the knowledge that we're moving forward together and no one will be left behind who shouldn't be

Ash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death   The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death Empty

Back to top Go down

The other Keepers came to me in a dream last night after I remembered my own death
Page 1 of 1