HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)   The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Destiny. It's a extremely charged word. It's one I associate with the Wheel of Fortune, which in one of the tarot decks I use (Vertigo Tarot and Acheron Tarot) mean destiny, turning points things like that, amplified by the fact it's a Major Arcana card (also that Destiny of the Endless is featured on the card Very Happy)

I dreamed about my birth chart engraved into an ancient stone wheel. Dust practically covered and caked it. Kind of sad to look at, but it was beautiful in it's own right. I found my Sun sign and brushed the dust off. Ever so lightly, I let my fingers trace the engravings on it. Suddenly I heard this rumbling sound. The wheel trembled and began to rotate in a clockwise motion. dirt and dust falling of it like a crumbling veil. I stood there contemplating what it meant. Wheels to me (especially spinning ones) represent change, transformations and so on. How long has this wheel been idle?

Faster and faster the wheel spun, until the words became illegible gibberish. The wheel began to disappear and turned into starlight and constellations. The letters and signs flew off into the night sky and I left wondering what on Earth is going on with me. This is the third time I've had a dream dealing with stars, nebulas, wheels and some strange sense of destiny. What did it mean? I looked on various website, but none of the descriptions fit the situation. I was on my own.

The answer came to me in the form of a white wolf. I knew her I love you . She and I decided to call her Ceron (Ker-on). I wasn't much of a wolf person but I knew that in most metaphysics you get what you need, not necessarily what you want. I see her as a guardian and a friend, but something deeper as well... But that musing is for another time. The one thing I do want to point out with Ceron is that she appears occasionally, yes, but she appear even more so when I'm about to undergo a change or transformation of some major sort.

Anyways Ceron and I stood in a wintery landscape. She stood watch before a gate, her intelligent eyes on me. I felt her words. "It's now or never, You can't keep running, This is what you were waiting for, I know deep down you're ready."

"But how? I don't feel ready! I don't even know where to go from here! What do I do?"

If wolves can smile... I'm not sure, but I got the feeling she was giving a knowing grin. "Open yourself. The gates will open in response."

I know what it means. It matches up to everything that's been revealed to me in the past seven months. It's... scary to see how it all works, but it gives me...courage as well, and hope too. I used to think I was changing in small ways, but could those smaller ones be a catalyst for bigger ones to come?

~ Saea
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)   The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

*smiles* Keep changing and growing, my dear. You are ready and you are being guided. Trust in yourself and in your guides. You do know what to do.

(That just kinda came out of nowhere. And the first sentence insisted on having "my dear" in it - I don't usually talk that way.) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)   The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Smile Thank you Ari'el that felt comforting I love you Sometimes I wonder what should I be doing and how am I going to get there, but your words gave me solace. I try not to wonder what's ahead for me, whether it's good or bad. I should try to focus more on the present. It's just everything is so strange and ununsual (and I have a pretty strange life XD).
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)   The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 am

You're welcome. And know that we're here for you if you want to talk, or you can even pm me if you'd like. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)   The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Stars and The Wheel of Fortune (more of a personal portent)
Page 1 of 1