HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Forum update Empty
PostSubject: Forum update   Forum update EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Please accept my apologies for the forum being 'down' for maintenance. I regret having to suspend the forum in order to carry this out, but essential work needed to be completed in order to restore some of the glitches that have been plaguing the site for a few days now.

I am hopeful that everything will now be working correctly and that none of the recent posting and threads will have been affected. If anyone finds anything that appears to be wrong, please pm me and I will try to resolve the problems as soon as I can.

One important change that has had to be made is that no member can now edit their own posts. Please make sure that the post you write contains everything that you wish to say and all working links or images before clicking on the send button. If there is anything you feel needs to be changed, please send a pm to any of the Mods or Admin with an explanation of the amendments that need to be taken to your post, and we will rectify it for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com

Forum update
Page 1 of 1