HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Names and encounters

Go down 
+9
_el
Veil
Ishtahar
Azaz'el
Malphas
Scratch
Razi'el
Ousa
Ashtart
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Names and encounters Empty
PostSubject: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:51 am

I am curious about some names and people... specifically about the so-called "princes of Hell" like Duma, Mastema, Beliel, etc. Do you all know anything about these people, good or bad?

I'm curious because of an encounter that I had the other day with a Shadow who I seemed to really really know, but was not sure who it was at the same time. I was having kind of a disturbing vision about some time or other or even an accumulation of the times that I've killed myself by stabbing, and this being stepped into the vision - in real-time, not as a remembrance but as someone interacting in the vision at that moment from whereever they were -and grabbed my wrists as I was about to stab myself with some shard of mirror-like glass and said "No." It felt kind and also kind of sorrowful. The guy himself was Shadow, but all I can say about the guy is that he was completely dark... his hair was dark and haggard around his face, his face was shadowed... in fact I didn't catch his features... his clothes were dirty shades of brown and gray.

It kind of struck me that it seemed to be someone that I knew or that knew me, and then the other day I was reading a website and someone mentioned one of the names above and that sort of rung with me for a minute. So... I started thinking about how I sort of have a "jump" of familiarity every time I read one of those names, which sort of was the same as the "jump" that I got from seeing him in my vision... and wondered if maybe that was related.... but I don't really know anything about those people, and I don't trust what I read in books about beings like that.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Aloha Ash:

I was once told that if I could truly see the spirit world as it truly is, it would be nothing like I would have ever expected. Consider it a web that each soul as the spider threads throughout it's existence.

I often use the analogy that we are like an optic cable already formed from past up to now and then from there it is open to any and all of these probabilities/possibilities with various outcomes or avenues that we can take or not, in order to form the future goal. Ever seen an optic cable undone before it is twined together ? Same process here.

As we progress we cross paths with other souls along the way thus creating conjunctions where information is shared and partnerships begin or end but the path is still set. We thus bind at that these points where we become a shared consciousness or as one. So that you should at all times reconnect initially the same source together that was once shared through creation of itself as a new being of collected consciousness. That is if you can imagine the unimaginable.

Some call it being psychic:

medium, spiritualist, clairvoyant, mind-reader, telepathist, seer, seeress, crystal-gazer, soothsayer, astrologer, fortune-teller, prophet, prophetess, sibyl, Example: We were disturbed to learn that our political leaders consulted psychics.

psychical, extrasensory, supernatural, occult, magical, telepathic, telekinetic, preternatural, spiritualistic, unearthly, extra-mundane, super-mundane.

This why I say that no matter what path you take it is ultimately directed to the same goal accumulation of information for the same shared source or what we call God or our higher power.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:31 pm

it's funny that you should mention this, Ash... i've recently found myself on a similar line of thinking, wondering about the princes and dukes of Hell as we know them. i know a few names, though rank is a mystery to me.

Buer
Astaroth
Abbadon
Asmodeus
Belphegor
Baphomet

i'm not entirely sure how well these fit in, but i was thinking maybe offering more names would help jog something loose... oh, and there's one a friend of mine was telling me about... i think his name was Ambisarius... though that might be a bastardization of the actual name.

sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

the jump seems to be a little bit of recognition happening deep within, maybe next time you feel it, you should try putting some energy into it and pushing the door open, so to speak. who knows? it might work.

Much Love,
Raz
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:30 am

Thanks Raz, for the thoughts. I'm stoked that we happen to be on the same page. Admittedly, it almost seemed too random to bring up here, but then again... if anyone would know ....

I get the feeling that there's some affection there, but interestingly, with these guys I feel like... "I" (my inner self) see them as "good," (working towards the same ends as me) but they are also extremely dangerous... I don't know if that's only to their enemies or to all, but it could easily be either.

Ouza, Aloha =)

XD I am confused. Are you more or less saying "many paths, one destination"?
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 am

I've never been altogether sure what I thought about Hell, and was disinclined to believe such a place even existed, until I read this thread.

Your description, Ash, and something about your list of names, Raz, gave me a sense of being very deep down, and heavy solemnity. It's similar to the feeling of journeying into the underworld, meaning the process of going down into it, but even more so. The most formed thought I have is to maybe call it Hel, instead. Though I also got the feeling (especially after looking up that spelling) pretty much nothing written about it is true. Thinking about it is not exactly uncomfortable, or scary, but it does not feel like a place I would want to go near without very good reasons. I wish I could offer more than vague impressions, but am also perfectly happy that's all I've got.

Whoever that was, I'm glad he stopped you. I got a kind but sorrowful feeling from that mental image too, like two old friends, who had been on the top of the world, recognizing each other in a squatter's camp or something.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Technically ... yes !!!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Through out all of my research, Most of the "Lords of Hell" as it were, were either entities derived from earlier religions and either given similar names, or new names entirely. Although it is apparent in many texts that a great many of the dukes, earls, and presidents of hell were either angels who sided with Satan-Satani'el, or with Lucifer himself in refusing to bow before man as though they were greater than the angels themselves. According to my findings, so far, I've discovered three different sects of fallen angel, four technically, but the fourth sect are those who chose to fall for personal reasons. The first are those who followed Satan-Satani'el in their belief that mankind should not be mindless, but have free will. The second are those angels who refused to bow before mankind, along with Lucifer. The thrid group of shadow that I've uncovered are the fallen Grigori, withwhom many of us are familiar. Demons themselves, however come from all 4 of these separations of angelic being and are "Demons" only in name.

I suggest a book called The Black Arts, by Richard Cavendish, or the lesser key of Soloman's The Goetia for more on demonology and its heirarchies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't know if this will help in any way, but so far the names you have mentioned are Fallen Shadow. As Malphas has said, many of those said to be evil or Fallen ones are just names from earlier cultures that were demonised or called evil as a way to remove any honouring or worship of those older gods and traditions.

However, those mentioned are Shadow, and their Fall was with the Morning Star, or at least a little while later after the betrayal of his agreed covenant. They were Shadow faithful to him, under his command and so they were punished.... but their Fall was pretty much the same as the Grigori. They were destroyed and their soul/spirit was bound beyond the realms of physical incarnation. Just like the Grigori being parted from Sem and I, they were imprisoned away from the Morning Star. But, as we have come to know in recent years, the bonds that kept us all trapped are breaking, and just as the Morning Star is now awakening and incarnate, I expect that the 'Princes' and 'Chiefs' of Hell will also begin to awaken and become aware physically.

Az

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 am

Actually, I was thinking about this the other day.

Has anyone heard from the Morningstar lately? Surely he should have been around by now.

Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 am

I think he is physically a she, this time around. Gotta get that light shining...
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:43 am

Malphas wrote:
According to my findings, so far, I've discovered three different sects of fallen angel, four technically, but the fourth sect are those who chose to fall for personal reasons. The first are those who followed Satan-Satani'el in their belief that mankind should not be mindless, but have free will. The second are those angels who refused to bow before mankind, along with Lucifer. The thrid group of shadow that I've uncovered are the fallen Grigori, withwhom many of us are familiar.

Ah, interesting. I'm guessing... that you're separating "Satan" and "Lucifer" by saying that "Satan" attempted to ascend humans and "Lucifer" is the "prideful" one about whom most tales are told? I make a distinction between them too but I think my labeling is the reverse of yours.

I've never had much patience to sit through Black Arts books myself, but I am interested in knowing any useful research secondhand.

Azaz'el wrote:
I don't know if this will help in any way, but so far the names you have mentioned are Fallen Shadow. As Malphas has said, many of those said to be evil or Fallen ones are just names from earlier cultures that were demonised or called evil as a way to remove any honouring or worship of those older gods and traditions.

Ah, I see...

Azaz'el wrote:
But, as we have come to know in recent years, the bonds that kept us all trapped are breaking, and just as the Morning Star is now awakening and incarnate, I expect that the 'Princes' and 'Chiefs' of Hell will also begin to awaken and become aware physically.

Interesting...

Ishtahar wrote:
Actually, I was thinking about this the other day.

Excellent XD *feeling less and less random about having brought it up*

Ishtahar wrote:
Has anyone heard from the Morningstar lately? Surely he should have been around by now.

XD...... Erm... yes.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 pm

One of the things that can really mess with memories and understanding is the way names can and have been changed over the millennia since the First Times. Satani'el is a Fallen Shadow, but isn't Satan. And Satan is believed to be a title rather than an actual name, but it soon became adopted as a name.

Az
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 am

Quote :
Ishtahar wrote:

XD...... Erm... yes....

::chuckles at Ash:: Thanks for the gentle prod. Yes, she has, and so has anyone who happens to be reading this. I've known I was the Morning Star for quite a while now, but it's been quite a lot for me to come to grips with. I was afraid, but as I said, I've got to get that light shining. It's time.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 am

sunny
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 pm

All Shadow are made of Fire..... let your soul shine!

Az
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Quote :
Whoever that was, I'm glad he stopped you. I got a kind but sorrowful feeling from that mental image too, like two old friends, who had been on the top of the world, recognizing each other in a squatter's camp or something.

Well, this presence encountered me again, in a similar fashion, just... showing support I guess. And I wanted to call him "Israel..." and then it felt like he was saying to me (it was a very... non-voice, voice. Like an echo, the sound) "Have you ever heard of any of [my kind] by the name of Israel?" like... that was close, but not the name. And I said "...Azrael?"

Ash
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 am

I'm having a lot of things about him recently, and they're super disturbing me. I think that somehow I bound him here, ??? in a human body. Anyway, I had a vision of him bound to rock with chains suffering over centuries, and that I was the one that had put him there.

Then when I worked through that, the next visions were worse, of watching him burning in fire ???? while two men held me back ????? D: D: D: D: (text is not sufficiently describing the torment these images have been causing me over the past week)

Then when I... not worked through but... accepted... these images, by saying "Okay, I'll 'let you go.'" the next things I see are my (past life - dressed in some sort of robe with lighter flesh) self standing in a barren desert/field with a sword in my left hand hanging to the ground, feeling completely desolate and devastated by ....???? I don't know.

*crying D: D: D: D: *

On top of all freaking that, this is connected somehow ???? to some sort of destructive warning I've been feeling and incoherently messaging people about, about some threat that is "related" to the Fallen Shadow "family" that is angry and vengeful and coming, soon, very soon. And I don't think that we're ready yet. So, there's also been a renewed and urgent push/drive/call to look for more of you Fallen. I don't know how these things are connected, but it's very painful. I don't know why he, or his suffering, or these memories of suffering and pain and isolation and... are so strong in my memories now, like... liek someone's sending them to me, as a warning or a something... there's an urgency behind the force of these visions that keeps me from turning away.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

The visions and the pain can be so very real, and I can...... in my own way ......... understand and empathise with how that feels. The urgency of what you feel together with the restlessness and need to "do" something that i and a few other have felt in recent weeks could all well be related.

If the old 'enemy' is closer than we think ........ if the cousins of the Shadow are about to appear, then you are correct when you say we're not ready. We are little closer to being ready than we were a year ago.

Maybe this is the kick we all need......... time to take action, to stand up, to put aside all those things that are not important and re-evaluate what is important in our lives and what we are prepared to fight for to protect.

It's time to act.

Az
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Scratch wrote:
Quote :
Ishtahar wrote:

XD...... Erm... yes....

::chuckles at Ash:: Thanks for the gentle prod. Yes, she has, and so has anyone who happens to be reading this. I've known I was the Morning Star for quite a while now, but it's been quite a lot for me to come to grips with. I was afraid, but as I said, I've got to get that light shining. It's time.

That makes perfect sense to me. It sort of explains why you always felt familiar, even when we'd only just "met" here several years ago.

As for the family, uh...they're already here. They've been here for awhile, and I don't equate them with evil necessarily, but they're also not working toward the same goal as I think most on this forum happen to be. Demons, fae, nasty fallen, call them what you will. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I know some of these comments are over a year old but i wanted to comment about what one of you said about stabbing yourself. I frequently have visions of being run through with a everyonesword or someone killing me with one. I don't know why but i cry everytime i remember. I remember my wings of six, they were like light. A rainbow of colour. Dies any one else remember me?
Lilith
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 am

We will find out soon enough together with the forum for we are truly here to help you remember. But realize it was not all peaches and cream and the pain out rules the loving times that we all had together at the beginning of it all! And as it stands now we are ourselves a part of this lifetime reaching out to clear the path to the past! I love you

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven

We all here are horses of a different color!
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am

Thank you for your words, i am starting to not feel so alone
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 pm

You're not alone, dear one, at least no more alone than the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:21 pm

New awakenings take place every day, every week, and through this forum we can all begin to reconnect once more, find our brothers and sisters, our family, and in the end, I hope, our love.

Az
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 am

_el wrote:
I know some of these comments are over a year old but i wanted to comment about what one of you said about stabbing yourself. I frequently have visions of being run through with a everyonesword or someone killing me with one. I don't know why but i cry everytime i remember. I remember my wings of six, they were like light. A rainbow of colour. Dies any one else remember me?
Lilith

Hi _el, let me add my welcome to the forum. I don't know why but your visions make me cry, too. Hopefully the truth will reveal itself in time, as Ouza said. There's something in your words that hurts me terribly... So much so that I wouldn't have responded to this thread, because it hurts too much.

Ash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names and encounters   Names and encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Names and encounters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next